Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser8366

Most of that ODD was probably me carpet nuking CMM. I don't see why you facepalmed, I broke a ton of frontline stacks and killed plenty of D. Nukes are there to be used. If they all come back dead that just means they did their job, however probably half came back so I'm pretty sure I killed more d than they killed of my o and I have way more nukes than I need so dead nukes are no big deal to me at all.

DeletedUser13733

Most of that ODD was probably me carpet nuking CMM. I don't see why you facepalmed, I broke a ton of frontline stacks and killed plenty of D. Nukes are there to be used. If they all come back dead that just means they did their job, however probably half came back so I'm pretty sure I killed more d than they killed of my o and I have way more nukes than I need so dead nukes are no big deal to me at all.

No need to be a show off. I'm going to over take you in OD soon :x

DeletedUser

775846395_518878.gif

DeletedUser13733

So like most people who spend more times on forum than in game, I was bored, and decided to see just how much they barbled :O.

http://gyazo.com/4deb6ca4304581b4477e58455d556f96

With only around 30 of these conquers being players, therefore almost 50% of their villages. are barbs...totally didn't see that coming.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So like most people who spend more times on forum than in game, I was bored, and decided to see just how much they barbled :O.

http://gyazo.com/4deb6ca4304581b4477e58455d556f96

With only around 30 of these conquers being players, therefore almost 50% of their villages. are barbs...totally didn't see that coming.

The bottom 10 or so conquers are from a previous Classic world.. So only around 20 are players lol. Pretty horrifying indeed

DeletedUser

And with the round over it looks likes visser ratings of wrekt were all wrong, pro players my ass. Too bitchy, rather than try stop Love from winning they just kept to eating barbs. Visser you are top class at rating tribes amirite.

Rainbows conquer all..............

DeletedUser13733

And with the round over it looks likes visser ratings of wrekt were all wrong, pro players my ass. Too bitchy, rather than try stop Love from winning they just kept to eating barbs. Visser you are top class at rating tribes amirite.

Rainbows conquer all..............

You got rekt by love too crock.Too proh

DeletedUser

Wrekt have returned as Marvel on the new classic. Looks like they love internals here as much as they did on this one (C8).
Well also looks like they will struggle to do anything from here on out - so that's a good sign.

I don't know who any of the others are but there's one name I recognise in Marvel/Wrekt: Sychocj.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Are you trying to suggest there is something wrong with 5 out of 6 of a players caps being internals?....