Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whilst I won't be revealing anymore from inner tribal matter, I am informing the world that iHate will be non-excistant in the next few days. HeftySmurf has decided to quit UK4, and by extension, tribalwars.

iHate will be renamed soon and I would like to thank Hefty for founding the foundations of the re-name tribe. Let it be known that 'iHate' will be ran very differently.

/discuss

DeletedUser

Lol, iHate may actually stand a chance now. Good luck guys.

DeletedUser

Errr you clearly didnt witness my last effort at "leading". I heard the new leader is pretty awesome by all accounts

DeletedUser

Best of luck sorting things out and getting back on track. :3

DeletedUser3953

WOW, it is de ja vu, the same thing happened on world 2, then in a month or 2 he will come back and make pointless posts just to have fun and entertain himself, while not actually participating on the world.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf has decided to quit UK4, and by extension, tribalwars.

So UK4 and Tribal Wars is losing a player that has achieved NOTHING, self-hypes theirself and has proved on world after world, that all his talk of skill, greatness and experience is EXACTLY what it is... - A load of old crap. :lol:

He is a failure of a player, whos more known for his failed start up, then anything else.

Hes not even good at keeping accounts that are gifted to him from the likes of Lodda, as the WizzyDizzy account was ruined in the matter of months... :icon_confused:

I say and im sure others will agree: Good riddence HeftyNoob, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5184

I liked the hate, :icon_cry: Kissing makes me feel sick.

You know you love to kiss me :icon_redface:

Back on Topic
Good Luck Ihate, im sure you will get back on your feet and go on to dominate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So UK4 and Tribal Wars is losing a player that has achieved NOTHING, self-hypes theirself and has proved on world after world, that all his talk of skill, greatness and experience is EXACTLY what it is... - A load of old crap. :lol:

He is a failure of a player, whos more known for his failed start up, then anything else.

Hes not even good at keeping accounts that are gifted to him from the likes of Lodda, as the WizzyDizzy account was ruined in the matter of months... :icon_confused:

I say and im sure others will agree: Good riddence HeftyNoob, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Hefty acheieved alot Jaigo. His just had a rough couple of months on tribalwars. Whilst I agree that his constant flaming has earned him hate, hence the post above, his had his failures and wins.

WizzyDizzy was one of his failures and wins... he had a 2m lead I think on the ranked 2nd before Prime declared on .net and he only really lost that due to inactive, lazyness and swine flu irl. When Prime declared on his original account, he didn't lose one village... says something about his skill I think.

His a good player, just needs to know a time and place...

DeletedUser

We've decided to form the iHate family. Any takers? :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.