Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Very well, although I am not an connoisseur on PnP, I've done one. However, I believe that your eloquence is awful and your arguments are so biased and lopsided that they collapse without further need. For an example, in the above post I stopped reading at the point you called "Reduaram" a "sub-sided player". (After laughing at you got approximately 10 minutes, I continued writing this) There was no point, it's like starting an argument about snow with "snow is black". I do not further need to elicit or illustrate how far you have dug yourself a hole. A mighty, big hole indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very well, although I am not an connoisseur on PnP, I've done one. However, I believe that your eloquence is awful and your arguments are so biased and lopsided that they collapse without further need. For an example, in the above post I stopped reading at the point you called "Reduaram" a "sub-sided player". (After laughing at you got approximately 10 minutes, I continued writing this) There was no point, it's like starting an argument about snow with "snow is black". I do not further need to elicit or illustrate how far you have dug yourself a hole. A mighty, big hole indeed.

Idc what his reputation is, I can flame anyone about TW-related issues, and TW ideology counts. Hence, I can flame him if I want, and I certainly have the rep/ego/talent to do so. Whether you agree with this statement is another matter, but many players do think I have my talents, so I'll be satisfied with their opinion. No one is universally popular, after all, and I'm certainly not going to try.

I think I've made my point, I don't think I'll waste my energy convincing you guys, you have made your decision, and iHate has made theirs. Good luck to you all.

DeletedUser

I didn't leave ihate because of Tash or Hefty , whatever i think about whatever happened , I was playing uk for fun ... the chat being the most important part of that for me .
Adellion your sexual perversion in that chat was more than I can handle, you polluted my account with your disgusting filth , wrote disgusting things about me from my account .
We have had the banter on many occasion , as I do with most people , but you took it WAY too far and I could not handle it anymore .
For all the laughs we did have , I made it clear by leaving the chat multiple times I was not happy towards the end with the direction the chat was taking.
I play to have fun with the people in my tribe , it had become uncomfortable for me to be there .
I joined to play with Hefty ... and thats exactly what I was doing , I am loyal to him. That is the only reason I joined uk4 , to be in Hefty's tribe on his last world , he made a mistake and you all couldn't wait to turn coat on him ... I'm sorry but it is ihate who should be ashamed, Hefty makes a premade ... he makes a mistake and you don't even give him a chance to rectify it ? I think Hefty deserved more than that tbh. His ways are unconvensional and offend some but people who signed up to his premade knew that .... being loyal is sticking by someone when everyone else turns against them.
I was hoping things would resolve in time and Hefty would return , but the chat got too much and I decided I didn't want to hang around.

<3

DeletedUser

You actually think that a player's quality is solely dependent on the performance in the world he/she is posting in ?

You're a really poor judge of playing ability in that case. Not to mention, just not very smart in general.

No I don't think a players quality is dependant on what world they are playing in all I'm saying is that it doesn't make a difference having a rank 1 on another world if you don't perform in the one you are currently playing. Past is past.

As for not being very smart in general. That might be true but I'm certainly much more clever than you are.

DeletedUser

TBH most of the posts here are personal attacks on people and neither side is being all that brillant if I may say so myself.

What has happened has happened and why people cannot leave it at that is beyond me. Both sides will have there view and will twist it as they see fit simple really.

Having never played with either Hefty or Smile before I cannot really comment on past worlds nor do I think they have any bearing here anyhow.

From me point of view there was a lot of ego's in iHate and they clashed badly as can now be seen by the cheap shots being thrown around in here now. Now as previously stated somewere in this thread iHate was put togther by Hefty and was his tribe, (although I would like to mention and this junction that Tasha was co-duke not a baron so as far as I know Co means equal footing but may be wrong here). Now if iHate was hand picked by Hefty then I am surprised the clashes happened as he must have allowed all players in and I would have thought they would have been managed better.

My second point is wether it was Hefty or Smile that was correct, Hefty as a Duke has to take a higher moral ground than a player within the tribe. If he was not quitting the world why walk out on a tribe and players who clearly joined cause of Hefty. Why did he not stay and remove all those that did not like him or in his eyes caused trouble. The fact is Hefty walked out on his tribe when players in there needed strong leadership rather than deal with the issues, his choice, he was not forced out. In summary if iHate was Heftys tribe why leave and join window.

I sat on the fence during all this as I am just a player in a tribe but to see the duke leave rather than stay and deal with the issues was a shock for me.

DeletedUser

I joined to play with Hefty ... and thats exactly what I was doing , I am loyal to him. That is the only reason I joined uk4 , to be in Hefty's tribe on his last world , he made a mistake and you all couldn't wait to turn coat on him ... I'm sorry but it is ihate who should be ashamed, Hefty makes a premade ... he makes a mistake and you don't even give him a chance to rectify it ? I think Hefty deserved more than that tbh. His ways are unconvensional and offend some but people who signed up to his premade knew that .... being loyal is sticking by someone when everyone else turns against them.
I was hoping things would resolve in time and Hefty would return , but the chat got too much and I decided I didn't want to hang around.

<3
Hefty didn't make a mistake, he just lacked interpersonal and man management skills as i said earlier. He showed this on a few occasions and the way in which he talked to people was just down right rude and abrasive at times. I didn't sign up to the premade and joined after but even so I think people have a right to air their views and, if you ask me, the leader should read and adapt to the situation even if he doesn't agree with what's being said, there's certainly better ways of dealing with it than silencing people. If Hefty had returned a number of people, myself incuded, would have left again simple as that. He's now left and is happy, as are the peeps that followed and us 'orrible lot over in iHate are also joyous so again i say.........EVERYONE KISS AND HUG AND CHILL OUT!

DeletedUser

End of the day you're all noobs. Try playing to win, not to survive, but you will lose :lol:

DeletedUser

I joined 3 days late , playing for lulz , no night sitters or coplayer and still overtook more than half the tribe who started before me. :icon_rolleyes:

On that basis most of ihate are dregs , which is what both you and Smile? have said on multiple occasions ...

I made it clear I was playing for lulz yet have still outplayed most of the tribe , including those with coplayers .

I don't chose to call any player a dreg.... some people offer different qualities to a tribe , it's not all about performance ... it's about fun . :)

<3

Everyone below me is underperforming. Lets get that straight right now.

I have had no sitters, no co-player, 2 starting barbs in my 15x15. The point I'm making is that it would be very difficult to have had a worse starting position on this world than I did, yet I am still top 3 and fighting it out with people who are playing co accounts.

As for being a "dreg" that was probably the wrong word to use to describe you and sexysmurf and the rest. You guys aren't 'unwanted' infact I'd like it if everyone came back to iHate and played as a team again this time without the ego - afterall thats the team I joined at the beginning of this world. If you want to play for another tribe out of spite or for "lulz" then thats up to you too.

I think everyone has said their piece now though and it would be nice if the parasites who have jumped on this thread for cheap shots etc. would go back under the rocks they crawled out from under.

DeletedUser

Being overly egotistical on the uk4 PnP.

:lol: "Ego < Spaxce&Time" Where did I see that? :lol:

Also, Smile? called us all noobs... We should take him. :lol: (If we could :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Draw a line, declare war on one another and be done with it. If we are considered amongst the better players on the world, lets play the game as it is intended to be.

We are crossing the line into personal attacks when frankly it should have been a bit of banter. Albeit an over used cliche, no need to air the laundry in public.

As always kudos to Pervie for getting our his wooden spoon and letting the fun unfold.

DeletedUser

End of the day you're all noobs. Try playing to win, not to survive, but you will lose :lol:

<3

Smile? has helped ihate . I never said they hadn't . I said they got many chances , Hefty got none. No one openly made an official complaint about Hefty before he left. That's all. Most people knew what they were getting into .

Yes Clyde is worse than you Adellion :icon_eek: . Although out of the chat he's totally fine to talk too and didn't write disgusting things pretending to be me or pollute my paladin :icon_eek:. I didn't mention clyde as he is not in the tribe .. that's pretty self explanitory .

You sat once and dodged for me , thanks, ... but I did not appreciate the offensive things you wrote :icon_confused:

I've had enough now , this aint fun :p

I think Ive said my piece it wasn't my intention to hurt , offend or argue with anyone.

<3

DeletedUser

C) Although the idea that we aren't players of high enough "calibre" is flawed, I think, this is my second world only so I don't see it bad being in the 100s... Please tell me if it is.

I usually hide from publics, but this makes me sad :icon_cry:

Your ranking has very little to do with you, as your account has been sat everyday since day 1 to help you out, mostly by me, your tribe mate, cause thats what tribe mates do.

But you bailed, and seem to have forgotten that.

This is my 2nd world too, I have no coplayer, 1 sit so far, and by far out rank you (even though rankings at this point mean little).

Edit: Agree with Namaz, lets just get on with the game.

DeletedUser

I know, that's why I said that I believe I made many friends in iHate and I don't want to ruin that. :icon_biggrin: I am very grateful. :) Also, as I said, I didn't "bail" out. I had some problems with other members so instead of trying to take it out on them (like Adi calling Lisa unloyal) I left as I believe it will also benefit iHate anyway.

Edit: Also, how I could I play the game when I had problems/or didn't agree with some members. If it come to supporting them I might have been biased and not sent enough and that might be reciprocated which would damage the tribe.

DeletedUser

<3

Smile? has helped ihate . I never said they hadn't . I said they got many chances , Hefty got none. No one openly made an official complaint about Hefty before he left. That's all. Most people knew what they were getting into .

Yes Clyde is worse than you Adellion :icon_eek: . Although out of the chat he's totally fine to talk too and didn't write disgusting things pretending to be me or pollute my paladin :icon_eek:. I didn't mention clyde as he is not in the tribe .. that's pretty self explanitory .

You sat once and dodged for me , thanks, ... but I did not appreciate the offensive things you wrote :icon_confused:

I've had enough now , this aint fun :p

I think Ive said my piece it wasn't my intention to hurt , offend or argue with anyone.

<3

I got many chances, because Hefty gave them to me/Namaz/Miggy. Hefty didn't get a chance, as he was a leader, and shouldn't of left in the first place, also because Tasha didn't give me/Miggy/Namaz the chances, Hefty did, and Tasha's not dumb enough to give out chances, and that's why he didn't get back into iHate. If I was Tasha though I would of gave Hefty the chance, but would of gave him any privs back.

DeletedUser

I now, that's why I said that I believe I made many friends in iHate and I don't want to ruin that. :icon_biggrin: I am very grateful. :) A

Finally some friendship in this thread :icon_biggrin: all happy now.

DeletedUser

Just following Satan's advice. :lol: Also let's just agree that there were some bad changes, some good changes, and we'll see which outweigh which in the future. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thread closed due to the fact that so many infractions had to be given out in a single thread in such a short space of time.

For whatever reason i dont care, the stooping to personal insults is not tolerated on this forum or in this game and if i see it continue in other threads dont be suprised to find yourself banned from the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.