Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Necrosjef its all fine and dandy saying were not 'caliber' players, but were sure better than anyone else bar those in iHate. Or Hefty wouldn't of accepted us in the original pre-made, no?

DeletedUser

Just LOL * rubbish*

This is a more acurate version :

Smile? left various times ... unhappy with the tribe claiming they are all noobs , and 2 of the 3 coplayers never wanted to be there .
Smile? and Hefty clash. Smile? left on previous occasions also .
On this occasion Namaz left on the Smile? account because Tasha deleted his and heftys posts , arguing with each other in the forum.
Everytime they left they immediately recieved an invitation and panic stations cos they lost their highest point member .
Hefty got sick of it and when they left the last time he left also. In my opinion a mistake , but we all make them when under RL stresses.

It was not 24 hours and he did enquire about returning .

After that it was simply a case of Heftys little friends leaving the tribe, most of which aren't really the calibre we are looking for anyway to be frank about it. Those 'dregs' then joined Window with Hefty where Hefty now broods and complains about having his tribe stolen from him while his little pals give him a back rub and say "Cheer up Hefty we will get em' back!". Its just sad.

Why do you feel the need to be offensive ? People had a disagreement and the tribe was rearraged, in all honestly 90% of ihate are not the 'calibre of player' i am used to playing with , that is of no regard to me as long as it is fun.

When the leader quits the tribe for no reason and goes into moods etc. Then he doesn't get the luxury of being in that tribe when he calms down.

Smile? did this multiple times , Hefty allowed them back. I don't agree with Hefty leaving , but I do think he wasn't given a chance to vindicate himself to the same degree he gave Smile?

Why can't you just get on with the game and have fun , instead of posting twisted versions of the truth ?

I don't think anyone is innocent in this situation .. but I don't agree with how things evolved after Hefty left.

I only responded because you felt the need to say what you did , I would advice Tasha to get you all to stop posting here ... tbh.

There is nothing to be gained for ihate posting here . As the more you post distorted truths the more I will correct them.

<3

How did you "correct" anything I say? you are simply agreeing with me and adding in things about Smile? which are indeed true but bear no relevance to the matter at hand.

Hefty had a chance to vindicate himself and was immediately invited back. However he ignored this invite and instead stated he was "quitting tribewars forever".

I'm not going to stop posting here because you and clamju are trying to paint my tribe and by proxy me in a bad way just because you are unhappy that your little pal made a mess of things.

Smile? made mistakes so did Hefty. They both had second chances but the harsh reality of the situation is that Smile? is a monster on this world and Hefty is a minnow. Whether you like it or not that has a lot to do with how many chances you get. - write that down.

Nothing I am saying is untrue so don't bother saying you are "correcting" because you aren't. You are just just adding your own little unwelcome two cents because I called you a dreg.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree entirely with what Necrosjef said, very logical and well written post. Nice one mate (see, I don't hate you all the time :icon_rolleyes:)

[18:28:13] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i am talking stoopid .. i am not talking anything serious on this world
[18:28:15] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: it sux
[18:28:21] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its crap
[18:28:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its only worth messing about on
[18:28:40] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :p
[18:52:06] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i think im gonna quit there is no lols to be had :/

I think you know most of what ive said to you was in the spirit of most things i have said .... for the lols .

I wasn't going to respond to this topic , as I did join this world for the lols and to be in Hefty's tribe , I hate arguments and tension hence me wanting to leave ihate .

I have no confidence in any tribe here atm tbh and as I was here for the lols that didn't matter but what I don't choose to deal with is tension and as today Im feeling particularly crap and all this isn't helping I am considering quitting , as I'm not having fun .

I could post things that could rock the ihate boat ... a lot ... but thats not my purpose , this is a game and people should be able to play with whoever they want, however they want , for whatever reason , as long as they are having fun.

PS : I really hate people copying my skype convos . It's nothing I haven't said to anyone else, but it says a lot about you. :icon_wink:

<3

Tbh Lisa... I don't think you have any information of relevance that could "rock the iHate boat", still most of iHate's problems mysteriously... "left"? :icon_razz:

With regards to copying skype convos and your point about not saying to anyone else, you didn't stop to tell Tasha that you were leaving iHate. You just disrespected her before she even had a chance. The concept of honour and at least being polite to your duchess is lost on you. Hence, while I accept you are a good player when you try, I don't think you are a great loss to iHate, since you clearly play just to worship certain people who are perhaps not quite suitable for "worshipping".

You also never seem to last in any world very long either; which UK world have you actually lasted on long term? I know you quit UK1 soon after reaching max 100k. If you can't even give the time needed to a 100k acc, how on earth will you be of use to any tribe (not just iHate specifically)?

I don't know how my skill quite tallys up to yours, but at least I don't leave the tribe, disrespecting one of my close friends (I saw the heavy banter you and Tasha got up to, so don't deny you were friendly with her), just to go and hang around with a player who apparently had leadership flaws (judging from the forum outcry, I personally didn't see anything too bad in Hefty, but I wasn't paying much attention, I'll admit).

My problem isn't with Hefty; he's going through a rough time, and I used to be like him a year or so ago when I was his age, in terms of attitude. My condolences to Hefty, and I genuinely wish him well. To those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I will not disclose, so don't ask me.

My problem is with people like you Lisa, who have a great deficit of honour and respect. I could call your departure borderline cowardice, the inability for you to stand up and back Tasha up, especially when she's just setting in as duke. She hasn't made a mistake yet, so you have no justification to leave.

While I respect you are perhaps more talented than me at sniping backtiming etc etc, you don't come close to me, or anyone else in iHate, when it comes to whose a better player to have in your tribe. You are there only for yourself, you are not there for the tribe. I question the ability of a player whose mind-set is so confused like this.

We are iHate members and proud. We are loyal to iHate. The duke is irrelevant, as long as he/she can lead. Hence, I'd rather have players loyal to my tribe, should I ever form a premade. Not players like you who run as the first sign of trouble.

As I've said, you are no loss to iHate for this reason. Because you can't "man up" and be bold enough to see things in iHate, but you'd rather flee in the midst of dishonour and cowardice. You hate tensions and arguments because you don't like it when people criticise you or tell you that you are wrong. Perhaps blinded by your own reputation? "I have no confidence in any tribe." Ego much? How on earth can you be a judge of that?

Hence why, I'm telling you, right here, on the publics. You know what my stance is. I value loyalty to this tribe. When things are rough, we stick together and fight. Only cowards flee. Only inferior players who can't rise to the challenge, flee. Only weak players, flee. The greatest players are those that will stand by their leader till death. Unity such as this, can never be beaten. (Though usually by this time, any good leader would object to having their beloved tribemembers suffer to defend his tribe, and should make arrangements so that they go to btr tribes etc).

EDIT :

Just LOL * rubbish*

This is a more acurate version :

Smile? left various times ... unhappy with the tribe claiming they are all noobs , and 2 of the 3 coplayers never wanted to be there .
Smile? and Hefty clash. Smile? left on previous occasions also .
On this occasion Namaz left on the Smile? account because Tasha deleted his and heftys posts , arguing with each other in the forum.
Everytime they left they immediately recieved an invitation and panic stations cos they lost their highest point member .
Hefty got sick of it and when they left the last time he left also. In my opinion a mistake , but we all make them when under RL stresses.

It was not 24 hours and he did enquire about returning .

After that it was simply a case of Heftys little friends leaving the tribe, most of which aren't really the calibre we are looking for anyway to be frank about it. Those 'dregs' then joined Window with Hefty where Hefty now broods and complains about having his tribe stolen from him while his little pals give him a back rub and say "Cheer up Hefty we will get em' back!". Its just sad.

Why do you feel the need to be offensive ? People had a disagreement and the tribe was rearraged, in all honestly 90% of ihate are not the 'calibre of player' i am used to playing with , that is of no regard to me as long as it is fun.

When the leader quits the tribe for no reason and goes into moods etc. Then he doesn't get the luxury of being in that tribe when he calms down.

Smile? did this multiple times , Hefty allowed them back. I don't agree with Hefty leaving , but I do think he wasn't given a chance to vindicate himself to the same degree he gave Smile?

Why can't you just get on with the game and have fun , instead of posting twisted versions of the truth ?

I don't think anyone is innocent in this situation .. but I don't agree with how things evolved after Hefty left.

I only responded because you felt the need to say what you did , I would advice Tasha to get you all to stop posting here ... tbh.

There is nothing to be gained for ihate posting here . As the more you post distorted truths the more I will correct them.

<3

This post disgusted me further.

Smile? is arguably the best player on this world. He outclasses you, me and Hefty several times over. He is logical, friendly, helpful, with not much ego. He is an asset to the tribe.

Hefty is not; his bad reputation among uk4 has given a black mark next to his name, any tribe associating with him will also be marred. I do think without the ego, he'd do good as a leader.

Smile? isn't a leader that he has to be mature. Hefty is a duke. He needs to always be sensible. He left, he made a mistake. Hence. Can't go back on the past.

I think Lisa, you are posting twisted versions of the truth, my dear. I do find your character amusing, but please... you are embarassing yourself on these forums.

And no, we will not stop posting, because we will defend our tribe against your incorrect accusations and assumptions.

We will welcome your distorted attempts to "correct" the already correct truth. Quite frankly, who will believe the word of a player who worships Hefty over the logical and numerous mind of iHate?

~Adellion
Ego > Space & Time
&
UK1 Flame King <-- :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Actually try reading again,

Hefty WAS NOT reinvited .

I am not 'Heftys little friend' I never knew him before w4 ..
I play with Tasha on w45 and have done in other tribes . This is not me sticking up for Hefty , I am just potraying an accurate version of events.

I wish ihate all the best , but I don't agree with how they treated Hefty . That is just my opinion . I also don't think it was his best decision to leave the tribe either .

Attempting to offend me calling me a dreg... :lol: I don't think you will get much back up for that opinion off anyone that matters :icon_rolleyes: So I just find it pretty childish and obviously you are trying to offend me becasue you have no way to deny what I say.

<3

DeletedUser

How did you "correct" anything I say? you are simply agreeing with me and adding in things about Smile? which are indeed true but bear no relevance to the matter at hand.

Hefty had a chance to vindicate himself and was immediately invited back. However he ignored this invite and instead stated he was "quitting tribewars forever".

I'm not going to stop posting here because you and clamju are trying to paint my tribe and by proxy me in a bad way just because you are unhappy that your little pal made a mess of things.

Smile? made mistakes so did Hefty. They both had second chances but the harsh reality of the situation is that Smile? is a monster on this world and Hefty is a minnow. Whether you like it or not that has a lot to do with how many chances you get. - write that down.

Nothing I am saying is untrue so don't bother saying you are "correcting" because you aren't. You are just just adding your own little unwelcome two cents because I called you a dreg.

Not to mention the fact that smile? wasn't the leader, Hefty was. In my understanding leaders get judged by a higher set of standards.

The re-inviting of smile? and the second chances your talking about that he got. Who gave them to him? Oh that's right Hefty. In my book, if a decision is important enough to make in the first place, you can bet I'm gonna stick by it.

DeletedUser

Urban dictionary define's dreg's as this

I'm assuming you mean to say Lisa is not a good player or not of high caliber when you call her a "dreg".

If thats what you say, then you're somewhere between desperately delusional and just a really poor judge of playing ability.

She's been rank 1 for substantial time periods in uk and in .net (.net being a lot more competitive than .uk - my personal experience having played both, been a top player in both and established long lasting rank 1 tribes in both). To call her a player of low calibre, is either ignorance, or just intentionally lying.

I mean sure, you can just say "its my opinion" but in that case the validity of your judgement gets trampled on. I'm not going to pretend I know much about you outside of your rank 3 in this server (not much of an achievement at this stage) but chances are you're not nearly as good a player as her, just because very very very few are. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself or give me a name or two to research on if you wish to contest that.

Additionally what exactly is

your own little unwelcome two cent

Sorry to break it to you, just because you don't want to hear it doesn't mean its unwelcome. Get over yourself. The forums are for each poster to state his/her piece on a topic of discussion.

@ Adellion - heh, last time I saw that name post, it was ranting about how DN was equal to BD in W30 .net. Reality begged to differ. A lot.

DeletedUser

RE: adellions post.

I don't claim to be a loss to ihate Adellion , I always maintained I was playing this world for the lols .
But I was baron in ihate and after Hefty's departure Tasha NEVER once consulted me on any future action to be taken , never communicated with me ONCE about anything .
The leader had just left and she didn't find it apt to consult barons as to future actions .
I don't have any issues with Tasha , at all, I think she will do ihate well .
I didn't inform her when i left , as she wasn't online and she had not given me the same courtesy previously after attempting to fix lines of communication , she continued to ignore me.
That is her preogative , but that was not the ihate I signed up for , I wasn't having fun , so I left.

I don't wish to delve further into the problems I had with ihate before or after Hefty left as basically i care less as I joined this world for fun.

Adellion your comments mean nothing to me as you are a well known troll , I don't even care is people think I am a crap player cos I am just here for fun so I have no need to defend myself against you.

I had people message me in ihate after you said all the above in the chat to me , saying you were talking a load of rubbish and were considering leaving ihate because of you.

I'm sure you will drone out your nonscience but I wont waste my time replying to you .

<3

DeletedUser

Oh come on, who feels the need to take this guy seriously :

Ady1
Opponents defeated: 8 (4231.)
Tribe:

330 points in k34 of a server that's been open for a little less than a month.

Almost broke rank 3000 no less.

Sorry, not exactly in a position to accuse others of being poor players.

DeletedUser

Not wanting to get dragged into this battle of wills and egos - just to make a single quick point about the 'Ady1' account...

It's not being played due to the owner now co-playing someone else instead. Therefore, it shouldn't be used as a target in the way you did.

That is all. ^_^

DeletedUser

well I had no way of knowing that. In which case I do take back that last post.

DeletedUser

well I had no way of knowing that. In which case I do take back that last post.

Ah weakness, never back down or apologise......quick everyone flame him now!!!!!! :D
Guy's this is turning into a bit of a weeing contest can we not just all hug it out? Who cares what's happened in the past really? The peeps that left iHate when Hefty was in charge have their reasons as do the peeps that have recently left for Window. I have people i chat to and have banter with on both sides so personally i'd like things to evole and the whole debacle to be dropped.

DeletedUser1508

Ok, so I have normally not been reading uk4 forums because it has generally been filled with uninteresting threads such as Rate the Avatar and Signature... However, this thread interests me, so I will deign to participate.

To start with, The Gettysburg Saint:
I don't really want to mess with anyone in iHate.

I would take my chances with window though. Seems you have the loudmouths + -Code red-

You have to admit, for a month I have cleared my church, and I'm in the top 100. (I had more competition and I'm only a few hundred points behind anyone in Windows){With far more ODA I may add}

Its early, only time will tell. If you ever actually show me something I may change my mind.

You are talking rubbish. You think you were the only person in the whole world to have competition in your area? Ppfftt. By the way, TWstats shows you as being top 10 for the first 5 days... Your area can't have been too competitive. Taking me as an example, on the other hand... Nauzhror (DevastatingDuo) and I have started up on many worlds so far, and we both agree that this world gave us the most horrible area we have ever had. Historical ranks will back me up on that one.

Anyway, on to Adellion's post, which I found, to use his own words, disgusting
and cowardly.

We are iHate members and proud. We are loyal to iHate. The duke is irrelevant, as long as he/she can lead. Hence, I'd rather have players loyal to my tribe, should I ever form a premade. Not players like you who run as the first sign of trouble.

Please tell me, what makes a tribe the tribe it is? Is it the name? Is it the location? No, it is the people in it. Therefore if a player dislikes the leader (Note: I am not saying that Lisa dislikes Tasha) or various other people in a tribe, then how can they be expected to feel loyalty towards that tribe?

My problem is with people like you Lisa, who have a great deficit of honour and respect. I could call your departure borderline cowardice, the inability for you to stand up and back Tasha up, especially when she's just setting in as duke.
Because you can't "man up" and be bold enough to see things in iHate, but you'd rather flee in the midst of dishonour and cowardice.
Enough ranting? These are the parts of your post that disgust me the most. That you would be so horrible as to bring a persons character into question by calling them a coward multiple times makes me wonder about YOUR character. Oh, and by the way, I would have probably done the same in her case. In fact, Lisa is actually the courageous for leaving and not sticking with the crowd, and you are the coward for being horrible enough to malign her for leaving your 'precious' little tribe.

Heh, and this part of your post definitely deserved a comment:
She hasn't made a mistake yet, so you have no justification to leave.

So, what you are saying here is that if Tasha had made a mistake, Lisa (or anyone else) would then be justified in leaving the tribe? Doesn't that contradict what you have previously been saying? Oh, wait, since you are the "UK1 Flame King" you are probably allowed to make inconsistent posts.

And now for the cinch:

You know what my stance is. I value loyalty to this tribe. When things are rough, we stick together and fight. Only cowards flee. Only inferior players who can't rise to the challenge, flee. Only weak players, flee. The greatest players are those that will stand by their leader till death. Unity such as this, can never be beaten.

Please, read the bolded part of your post again. And again. Maybe try reading it again?

Oh, and for the record, if I was in a battle, I think that I might prefer to be a living coward than a dead wannabe hero. There is a time and a place for fleeing. I suggest you do that now.

DeletedUser

Urban dictionary define's dreg's as this

I'm assuming you mean to say Lisa is not a good player or not of high caliber when you call her a "dreg".

If thats what you say, then you're somewhere between desperately delusional and just a really poor judge of playing ability.

She's been rank 1 for substantial time periods in uk and in .net (.net being a lot more competitive than .uk - my personal experience having played both, been a top player in both and established long lasting rank 1 tribes in both). To call her a player of low calibre, is either ignorance, or just intentionally lying.

All my comments are based on peoples individual performance on W4. I don't care if they are rank 1 in every single other .net world, means nothing here. If you don't perform on this world then you are a dreg in these forums.

DeletedUser

All my comments are based on peoples individual performance on W4. I don't care if they are rank 1 in every single other .net world, means nothing here. If you don't perform on this world then you are a dreg in these forums.

Lol so because myself, Reduram, Hefty, Lisa and Ewok are not in the top 100 of UK4 yet were under performing?

DeletedUser

I joined 3 days late , playing for lulz , no night sitters or coplayer and still overtook more than half the tribe who started before me. :icon_rolleyes:

On that basis most of ihate are dregs , which is what both you and Smile? have said on multiple occasions ...

I made it clear I was playing for lulz yet have still outplayed most of the tribe , including those with coplayers .

I don't chose to call any player a dreg.... some people offer different qualities to a tribe , it's not all about performance ... it's about fun . :)

<3

DeletedUser

Several points:

A) Definition of "dreg":
The basest or least desirable portion. Often used in the plural.
Considering Lisa is now in the top 150s, started relatively late, you are calling ALL other people below her dregs? Also, how can you say that other worlds do not matter? I believe that it is indeed a marker of how good a player you are... By following your logic, are you saying that if the best player (Nnumber 1 in all worlds, for an example) started in an area which was competitive, nobody turned barb and they had to keep dodging and so on... They would be be bad? :icon_confused:

B) Adi, I am so completely sorry now, that I didn't quote what you were saying in the iHate chat. I don't care whether you believe your delusional ideologies on "loyalty", but were causing unrest. By causing unrest and arguing with Lisa you were the one to blame. I mean, if you didn't question her loyalty and argued with her, maybe she wouldn't have left... maybe she still would have, but we don't know. I can also say with certainty that another player (Scarecrow Awakes) was getting annoyed by your constant sexual references in the chat... I even berated him for it, and now I am ultimately sorry for doing so, and so I apologise to Scarecrow.

C) Although the idea that we aren't players of high enough "calibre" is flawed, I think, this is my second world only so I don't see it bad being in the 100s... Please tell me if it is.

D) I think Tasha will do an excellent job of leading the tribe, and most members of the tribe I got on really well. But the problem with everything is that you don't take into account the 30 amazing memebrs, but the 1 that annoys you...

Edit: what about me Clamju? :icon_biggrin: You forgot me...

DeletedUser

You actually think that a player's quality is solely dependent on the performance in the world he/she is posting in ?

You're a really poor judge of playing ability in that case. Not to mention, just not very smart in general.

DeletedUser

You actually think that a player's quality is dependent on the performance in the world he/she is posting in ?

You're a really poor judge of playing ability in that case.

I think we've established that.

DeletedUser

You are talking rubbish. You think you were the only person in the whole world to have competition in your area? Ppfftt. By the way, TWstats shows you as being top 10 for the first 5 days... Your area can't have been too competitive. Taking me as an example, on the other hand... Nauzhror (DevastatingDuo) and I have started up on many worlds so far, and we both agree that this world gave us the most horrible area we have ever had. Historical ranks will back me up on that one.

Yours is pretty bad, I'll give you that. I just did a better job of clearing mine out. . . And Yes, it was competitive. Trust me.

ODA 9 The Gettysburg Saint 7.690
ODD 2588 The Gettysburg Saint 28

ODA 769 DevastatingDuo 375
ODD 3694 DevastatingDuo 4

ODA 298 HeftySmurf 1.198
ODD 1102 HeftySmurf 273

I imagine that shows I had to work a little harder to get mine. . .

And before anyone says I "pointlessly wasted troops. . . " If it was that big a waste of resources then umm. . . explain please?

I dropped out of the top because there was one bonus village and a barb in my church. All the barbs that are there now are people I didn't want to share with anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.