Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Interesting, iHate seem to breaking apart again. See Window.

DeletedUser

Yeah iHate lost alot of key players to Window in the last few hours....oh wait...nope....no it was just some noobs.

DeletedUser

Yeah iHate lost alot of key players to Window in the last few hours....oh wait...nope....no it was just some noobs.

It seems Hefty wished to return to iHate after leaving, and was refused by popular opinion. What few that supported him, have left. Most of them will probably quit soon anyway. Hence, I don't think it quite qualifies a break-up.

After all, with a woman leading us (Tasha), can we go wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes - it is true. I am taking up the ex-iHate trade, it is by no means falling apart as the members that have left were thier because of Hefty, its only logical if he goes so does some of the others. I believe we still have the stronghold of the members and i know they don't plan on leaving any time soon.

EDIT: What ad said ;)

-Tasha

DeletedUser3953

I think there are 2 posibilities:

1) they will war each other to find out who deserves to stay.

2) this is all just a sham to bring more fun to the game.

I don't see why anyone would follow hefty to begin with, so I think it is #2.

DeletedUser

SexySmurf today at 17:48
Do you think Tashas going to do a good job? And do you want to continue playing with all others? No offence to majority of iHate, but other than those in in top 20 currently, everyones seem average. Do you want to be average?

Smile? today at 18:02
Yes I think she's going to do a good job, alot better than Heftysmerft anyway. No offence to Heftysmurf, as he's been okay with me since he's not been the leader of iHate. I don't mind being average, as there is no-one above average in any other tribe.

Smile? today at 18:02
^^ Grant/nMe... n@me? here btw.

SexySmurf today at 18:14
I see...

Smile? today at 18:44
You see wut

SexySmurf today at 18:53
If I send naked pictures of myself to you, would you join [ally]window[/ally]?

Smile? today at 18:59
no

SexySmurf today at 19:01
:( you didn't say yes :(

Smile? today at 19:02
That's because I've got better things to look at... aka my Tribalwars village.

Desperate

[19:17:06] HeftySmurf/StuckInTheMud says: psst, agree to the pics and sharesies!

noob ;)

[18:19:00] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: uhm
[18:19:06] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: a few people followed
[18:19:09] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :/
[18:20:23] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: all noobs though
[18:20:50] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: people that follow r the people that aint good lol ;)
[18:21:04] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: notice the :/
[18:21:15] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i was escaping them when i left ...
[18:21:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: now they are following :S
[18:21:29] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :D
[18:21:41] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: nope
[18:21:49] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: the noobs followed hefty
[18:21:51] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: followers r noobs
[18:21:52] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: yea
[18:21:59] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: miggy doesnt follow me
[18:22:01] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: i dont follow miggy
[18:22:05] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: becus we aint noobs
[18:22:06] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: :D
[18:22:10] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: you iz noobs
[18:22:13] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :p
[18:22:29] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: people that r not noobs will do as they wish
[18:22:34] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: i do what i want all the time
[18:22:36] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i didnt follow hefty either lol i wasnted to just leave the tribe
[18:22:44] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: if i wanted to leave a tribe id leave nothing any1 can do about it D
[18:22:49] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i was gonna join red before i knew hefty was
[18:23:05] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: cos i dont like ihate anymore
[18:23:49] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: and i wanted to do something different ... but oit looks like window is gonna be a mini ihate :S
[18:24:55] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: they tryin to get me to join
[18:25:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: oO
[18:25:38] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: join :p
[18:25:50] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: theres no competition otherwise :p
[18:27:01] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: ihate have better players ... even the balance :p
[18:27:04] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: (chuckle)
[18:27:13] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: lol now ur talkin stoopid
[18:27:38] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: hefty cudnt get back into iHate
[18:27:45] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: thats why he is where he is now
[18:28:13] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i am talking stoopid .. i am not talking anything serious on this world
[18:28:15] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: it sux
[18:28:21] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its crap
[18:28:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its only worth (censor) about on
[18:28:40] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :p
[18:52:06] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i think im gonna quit there is no lols to be had :/

:lol: They won't last xD

DeletedUser

http://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=278783

Or a zombie clown...
EXBC13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Desperate

[19:17:06] HeftySmurf/StuckInTheMud says: psst, agree to the pics and sharesies!

noob ;)

[18:19:00] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: uhm
[18:19:06] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: a few people followed
[18:19:09] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :/
[18:20:23] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: all noobs though
[18:20:50] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: people that follow r the people that aint good lol ;)
[18:21:04] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: notice the :/
[18:21:15] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i was escaping them when i left ...
[18:21:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: now they are following :S
[18:21:29] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :D
[18:21:41] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: nope
[18:21:49] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: the noobs followed hefty
[18:21:51] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: followers r noobs
[18:21:52] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: yea
[18:21:59] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: miggy doesnt follow me
[18:22:01] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: i dont follow miggy
[18:22:05] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: becus we aint noobs
[18:22:06] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: :D
[18:22:10] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: you iz noobs
[18:22:13] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: :p
[18:22:29] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: people that r not noobs will do as they wish
[18:22:34] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: i do what i want all the time
[18:22:36] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i didnt follow hefty either lol i wasnted to just leave the tribe
[18:22:44] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: if i wanted to leave a tribe id leave nothing any1 can do about it D
[18:22:49] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i was gonna join red before i knew hefty was
[18:23:05] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: cos i dont like ihate anymore
[18:23:49] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: and i wanted to do something different ... but oit looks like window is gonna be a mini ihate :S
[18:24:55] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: they tryin to get me to join
[18:25:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: oO
[18:25:38] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: join :p
[18:25:50] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: theres no competition otherwise :p
[18:27:01] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: ihate have better players ... even the balance :p
[18:27:04] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: (chuckle)
[18:27:13] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: lol now ur talkin stoopid
[18:27:38] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: hefty cudnt get back into iHate
[18:27:45] !Grant - nMe... n@me?/Dämlich Brite says: thats why he is where he is now
[18:28:13] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i am talking stoopid .. i am not talking anything serious on this world
[18:28:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its only worth (censor) about on
[18:52:06] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: i think im gonna quit there is no lols to be had :/

:lol: They won't last xD

Lol I was attempting to gain a good mail to post into Funny igms. If you had replied yes, you would of got blue waffle.

DeletedUser

[18:28:28] .:*MISS LISA*:. Pervie's secretary says: its only worth messing about on

I think you know most of what ive said to you was in the spirit of most things i have said .... for the lols .

I wasn't going to respond to this topic , as I did join this world for the lols and to be in Hefty's tribe , I hate arguments and tension hence me wanting to leave ihate .

I have no confidence in any tribe here atm tbh and as I was here for the lols that didn't matter but what I don't choose to deal with is tension and as today Im feeling particularly crap and all this isn't helping I am considering quitting , as I'm not having fun .

I could post things that could rock the ihate boat ... a lot ... but thats not my purpose , this is a game and people should be able to play with whoever they want, however they want , for whatever reason , as long as they are having fun.

PS : I really hate people copying my skype convos . It's nothing I haven't said to anyone else, but it says a lot about you. :icon_wink:

<3

DeletedUser

First, this hate against Hefty is plainly irrelevant. What he has done on another account has nothing to do with his future or what's happening now. It's not about your past, be it ugly or beautiful, that determines what you can do now.

What happened is a disappointing debacle. Tribes should never split up that early, and should never take turns on a leader like that. I won't say Hefty's choice to leave was a great one, but the actions by some of our members nearly justified it.

When you make a tribe, you're forming what you believe will be a tight nit group of players who will handle themselves responsibly. When you join a premade, you know who the leader is, and in no way should your loyalty change a few weeks after a world begins. A leader can only be as good as the players within the tribe, so wrongly placing blame on Hefty would be ridiculous.

If you ever have problems, you should man up and reasonably solve it personally. That was never done, but instead, stick by stick was thrown in to make the fire bigger. Hefty is a blunt, strict, leader. If you take the time to understand your leader, the strictest of them all can become the best helping hand around. Again, that was not done.

Since a lot of people here like to dwell on the past, they say history repeats. Napoleon. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So hefty is still around and we all have a chance to lick windows?

Very nice.

Hey Hefty looks like your tribe changed noob. . .

DeletedUser

sorry to see Heafty go. Seems alot of players have given up after a less then a couple of weeks. does everyone have a personal crisis or is it just that the settings suck?

On another note, if iHate does fracture it may me better for this world as they seemed to have collected a lot of strong players and it seemed everyone else was playing for number 2. however, i assume not all those players will quit and are likely to stay together in a smaller tribe but then could be vulnerable from being nuked by the mass recruitiers.....will be interesting to see where all this goes.

DeletedUser

sorry to see Heafty go. Seems alot of players have given up after a less then a couple of weeks. does everyone have a personal crisis or is it just that the settings suck?

On another note, if iHate does fracture it may me better for this world as they seemed to have collected a lot of strong players and it seemed everyone else was playing for number 2. however, i assume not all those players will quit and are likely to stay together in a smaller tribe but then could be vulnerable from being nuked by the mass recruitiers.....will be interesting to see where all this goes.

Have you looked at windows?

Anyone that was any good stayed with iHate. I really don't think a few of the lesser players leaving will make any difference to 'em.

DeletedUser

Have you looked at windows?

Anyone that was any good stayed with iHate. I really don't think a few of the lesser players leaving will make any difference to 'em.

Oh, please shut up Gettysburg. You've been playing for an entire month. Anyone in iHate or Window would kick your ass in a 1vs1. Don't join the hate wagon on Window because the 4 who joined it after Hefty left iHate wanted to join the real leader.

Fair does, Tasha will probably lead iHate to rank 1 in a couple of weeks or days, but I certainly wasn't playing to be lead by her, I was playing to be led by Hefty, and by-product I would of got to play with some great players.

DeletedUser

Oh, please shut up Gettysburg. You've been playing for an entire month. Anyone in iHate or Window would kick your ass in a 1vs1. Don't join the hate wagon on Window because the 4 who joined it after Hefty left iHate wanted to join the real leader.

Fair does, Tasha will probably lead iHate to rank 1 in a couple of weeks or days, but I certainly wasn't playing to be lead by her, I was playing to be led by Hefty, and by-product I would of got to play with some great players.

I don't really want to mess with anyone in iHate.

I would take my chances with window though. Seems you have the loudmouths + -Code red-

You have to admit, for a month I have cleared my church, and I'm in the top 100. (I had more competition and I'm only a few hundred points behind anyone in Windows){With far more ODA I may add}

Its early, only time will tell. If you ever actually show me something I may change my mind.

DeletedUser

Monty whilst i understand and even agree with the majority of your post the way Hefty went about his business at times was, in my eyes, just simply rude and wrong. Even the strictest of leaders should have some man management, interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to the people around them. Whilst I'm sure Hefty is a decent player he certainly never showed any of these attributes, it may be because he's only young or may be because he was having a bad time of things but still it was enough to put a significant number of the tribes noses out of joint.

My personal reasons for leaving iHate the first time were because it was all getting waaaaayyyyyyyyy to serious for it to be a giggle. I have personally apologised to Hefty as i wasn't aware of some of the things going on behind the scenes but still i wouldn't want to be led by him (or anyone) with a similar attitude. Anywho should certainly make things a wee bit more interesting and I'm sure we can all live and let live and have a laugh. I certainly wish all the peeps in Window the best of luck (well everyone except Lisa as she smells).

*EDIT*
TGS everyone bar Lisa would destroy you 1v1 mate....FACT.

DeletedUser

Just LOL * rubbish*

This is a more acurate version :

Smile? left various times ... unhappy with the tribe claiming they are all noobs , and 2 of the 3 coplayers never wanted to be there .
Smile? and Hefty clash. Smile? left on previous occasions also .
On this occasion Namaz left on the Smile? account because Tasha deleted his and heftys posts , arguing with each other in the forum.
Everytime they left they immediately recieved an invitation and panic stations cos they lost their highest point member .
Hefty got sick of it and when they left the last time he left also. In my opinion a mistake , but we all make them when under RL stresses.

It was not 24 hours and he did enquire about returning .

After that it was simply a case of Heftys little friends leaving the tribe, most of which aren't really the calibre we are looking for anyway to be frank about it. Those 'dregs' then joined Window with Hefty where Hefty now broods and complains about having his tribe stolen from him while his little pals give him a back rub and say "Cheer up Hefty we will get em' back!". Its just sad.

Why do you feel the need to be offensive ? People had a disagreement and the tribe was rearraged, in all honestly 90% of ihate are not the 'calibre of player' i am used to playing with , that is of no regard to me as long as it is fun.

When the leader quits the tribe for no reason and goes into moods etc. Then he doesn't get the luxury of being in that tribe when he calms down.

Smile? did this multiple times , Hefty allowed them back. I don't agree with Hefty leaving , but I do think he wasn't given a chance to vindicate himself to the same degree he gave Smile?

Why can't you just get on with the game and have fun , instead of posting twisted versions of the truth ?

I don't think anyone is innocent in this situation .. but I don't agree with how things evolved after Hefty left.

I only responded because you felt the need to say what you did , I would advice Tasha to get you all to stop posting here ... tbh.

There is nothing to be gained for ihate posting here . As the more you post distorted truths the more I will correct them.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.