#1Wrecking Ball receives 600 premium points

In addition, each member of winning tribe receives 300 premium points

.Spartacus

dambuster66

deathdealer2020

will1203

Wrecking Ball

DeletedUser13240

I thought the grand prize for wining a world was 1K for rank 1, 500 for rank 2, and 300 for rank 3.

DeletedUser12924

Well if you know how this world went down you'd know that rank 1 doesn't deserve 1k prem and she wasn't rimmed so we could end the world ASAP

Well Done Nubs been a pleasure :)

DeletedUser12823

Well if you know how this world went down you'd know that rank 1 doesn't deserve 1k prem and she wasn't rimmed so we could end the world ASAP

Well Done Nubs been a pleasure :)

Why doesn't Deb deserve 1k?

DeletedUser12924

Credit to her account was rank 1 by far all the way through well played,

However she wasn't part of our tribe and she wasn't rimmed because we wanted to hit the dominance without the fuss as the world was dead.

She joined last minute to hit 55% she's not part of the winning tribe.

DeletedUser12823

Credit to her account was rank 1 by far all the way through well played,

However she wasn't part of our tribe and she wasn't rimmed because we wanted to hit the dominance without the fuss as the world was dead.

She joined last minute to hit 55% she's not part of the winning tribe.

How do you figure that one out? Your tribe wouldn't have hit the dominance percentage were it not for her joining, so how can you say she's "not part of the winning tribe"?

Its also rich coming from someone who was a bit part second rate co on an account which rapidly slowed in growth once you joined it. DD built that account, you just piggy backed.

And the way you say "she wasn't rimmed" is a joke. You make it sound like rimming her would have been a formality. Tell me why you, bit part co on a 2m account, think you could have easily rimmed a 6m co-played account?

Could the real reason be that she's a far better player than you? And also that most of your tribe have a pathetic schoolboy crush on her?

DeletedUser12924

How do you figure that one out? Your tribe wouldn't have hit the dominance percentage were it not for her joining, so how can you say she's "not part of the winning tribe"?

Its also rich coming from someone who was a bit part second rate co on an account which rapidly slowed in growth once you joined it. DD built that account, you just piggy backed.

And the way you say "she wasn't rimmed" is a joke. You make it sound like rimming her would have been a formality. Tell me why you, bit part co on a 2m account, think you could have easily rimmed a 6m co-played account?

Could the real reason be that she's a far better player than you? And also that most of your tribe have a pathetic schoolboy crush on her?

I love how you badgers get so offended :D

Mate, she's a better player. No qualms there who cares? Certainly not me.. :)

Rimming her hmmm.... well just to inform you
we had a poll do we win this as a 4 member tribe or invite deb and have this world won ASAP

If my tribe hit deb shed have quit and I know it upsets her fans but yes she would most certainly have been rimmed (sorry debs fans!)

Also you sound hurt, I take it you was in rowdy?

And aww my poor 2mil account :(
Not my fault my and jonesy didn't give to effs about the world, you see while the others were point whoring and scrambling for more villages I was relaxing at home taking it easy yet what have they got more then me :D

To all of debs fans come get some >:]

DeletedUser11922

right lets get this sorted once and for all..

If debs didnt flutter her eyelashes at all the young boys (which is so bad may i add) then she wouldnt of had "school boy"crushes hanging on her every word.

She gave just as much as she got as far as im concerned so i think you need to wind your neck in a little and get your facts right.

DeletedUser11922

I love how you badgers get so offended :D

Mate, she's a better player. No qualms there who cares? Certainly not me.. :)

Rimming her hmmm.... well just to inform you
we had a poll do we win this as a 4 member tribe or invite deb and have this world won ASAP

If my tribe hit deb shed have quit and I know it upsets her fans but yes she would most certainly have been rimmed (sorry debs fans!)

Also you sound hurt, I take it you was in rowdy?

And aww my poor 2mil account :(
Not my fault my and jonesy didn't give to effs about the world, you see while the others were point whoring and scrambling for more villages I was relaxing at home taking it easy yet what have they got more then me :D

To all of debs fans come get some >:]

AND for you mr not all were point whores

DeletedUser12924

Originally Posted by ducard

We definetly would have reached the dominance without deb it's not hard to noble villages in ghost world is it.

And when I said the others were point whoring I just meant they carried on playing

Dambuster and Bruno definetly put in the work

DeletedUser11922

Originally Posted by ducard

We definetly would have reached the dominance without deb it's not hard to noble villages in ghost world is it.

And when I said the others were point whoring I just meant they carried on playing

Dambuster and Bruno definetly put in the work

Well im glad you stated that about Dambuster , he put a lot of hours into that world.

DeletedUser13103

Me and Acki took over the DD account when it was around the 100-200k mark, if you think we just logged in one day and it was 2.2m points and rank 2 OD without us doing anything then you are wrong

As for the whole wrecking ball thing, theres two ways you can look at it:

You could say Deb played the world very well, and completely out grew every other player, and she fully deserves to finish the world rank one

Or

You could say when the Rowdy vs Nubs war was declared, Deb made it perfectly clear she had neither the time or the desire to fight a war with us, knowing fine well she had the opportunity to join Nubs once her tribe mates hit delete

Both statements are true, it just depends which way you want to look at it really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11750

Everyone sitting here crying about what happened, we had a tribe vote, only one of us could be bothered to rim her. So I left and invited her to make the world end quicker. That's what happened, anything else is just pure speculation.

DeletedUser11922

she only had to flutter her eyes and you were there bowing down to her every wim.

everyone knows it so dont kid yourself and us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13103

Lol

This thread is more interesting than the world itself was

:)