Congratulations to Nubs on winning Classic 6

Deleted User - 695343

You didn't cry out !

[07/10/2014 09:08:01] Deb / Dewdropdeb: So anyone think they can be active today? I'm gone from 15st, looks to be some sortof op in k54, our isolated vils
[07/10/2014 13:08:46] Deb / Dewdropdeb: Crocky gonna take account at 15st for a few hours. Told him to have at it with nukes etc.

Mailed Sam on 77 too.

1bd1b0f7ce06b7b26060c58ba5835517.png

I changed the password after all that... no one seemed to notice... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser6695

[07/10/2014 09:08:01] Deb / Dewdropdeb: So anyone think they can be active today? I'm gone from 15st, looks to be some sortof op in k54, our isolated vils
[07/10/2014 13:08:46] Deb / Dewdropdeb: Crocky gonna take account at 15st for a few hours. Told him to have at it with nukes etc.

Mailed Sam on 77 too.

1bd1b0f7ce06b7b26060c58ba5835517.png

I changed the password after all that... no one seemed to notice... :icon_neutral:

Obviously didn't show enough leg

DeletedUser12924

Wow I literally don't have time for this, I will read 1 post per day or something.

Also I must point this out

Shoulda - Woulda - Coulda pfffft next time DO IT! Then you'll have a valid point to your arguments.

I Couldn't give 2 Geoffrey's about what people could have done or this that and the other, Nubs won simple! Castiel and destructo didn't snipe 1 train and they were the only fighters in rowdy :D you can all bash C to the point you look like Michael Jackson in his thriller video, so what?

We grew slower but over all we was a far better team, we joked about on Skype everyday and that brought us together. We was active and ready for rowdy earlier then you all expected. It's tribal wars if you lose because you fail to make a working team who's fault is that.

And just one last time if the world was merely exciting the poll to rim deb may not have gone in her favour, regardless of her capabilities and how easy it would be for us, she didn't stand a chance :D

just her against me erm yeah she'd rim me but I'm keen to learn I'm getting better everyday I bet I will have been a more favourable co-player then any of yours :p I'm no worse then you guys were after a few worlds experience, also thanks to Jonesy/Unknown I'm a better player I can Snipe 50ms trains, make effective attack plans and ;) even make a table :O :O

Also about the prem well deb is rank 1 meaning she put more work into her account then anyone else that being that she deserves the prem however in terms of the world status she should have been rimmed and not got anything.

She was most certainly in favour of joining us too :D

Don't know what else I need to say but no doubt people who don't know me or what I've done with any account will still have something to say.

DeletedUser12924

Deary me... to those whos brains are cabbaged because of too much tw and minimal to zero intercourse I DIDNT SAY I WOULD RIM DEB! Did I?! :O

The facts were we as a tribe TRIBE TRIBE TRIIIIIIIIBBBEEEEE had the opportunity to rim deb and we could have so please only call me delusional after ive had my weekly ounce of mushrooms at the weekend!

DeletedUser6695

Deary me... to those whos brains are cabbaged because of too much tw and minimal to zero intercourse I DIDNT SAY I WOULD RIM DEB! Did I?! :O

The facts were we as a tribe TRIBE TRIBE TRIIIIIIIIBBBEEEEE had the opportunity to rim deb and we could have so please only call me delusional after ive had my weekly ounce of mushrooms at the weekend!

But she had the opportunity to rim you too...

DeletedUser12924

had is in the same league as shoulda woulda coulda my last post god bless you TW critters <3

DeletedUser12924

i already know what yous are going to say! i just said 'had' *facepalm leave me alone

DeletedUser

I think your brain is fried, you clearly are a dumbass.

Im sure deb could vouche for my inactivity on tw, and someone who has to sit here and flame someone else for not having "intercourse" clearly does not get any themselves. Please do not bring your so called wife back to the forums, 99% sure you made that account yourself, your clearly pathetic.

DeletedUser12924

nora you clearly get upset very easily, must have been raised with a silver spoon. I'm afraid your mistaking me for dambuster and his very real wife too :) you think id go to the effort of making a false account and co-arguing with you guys :D

Dumbass hmmm yeah ill give you that one maybe its the mary jane hehehe but im happy

least i dont need to cry everytime me sorry ass self loses a world LOL

and im also not playing your the virgin wars and that is tht my last reply good bye you fairies :D

DeletedUser9598

least i dont need to cry everytime me sorry ass self loses a world LOL

Deb, murph and sam won the world, wrecking ball finished rank 1 having been there virtually from when the world started, those 3 players individually outclass every single member of nubs. Your account Acki was pathetic, your skill level is on par with the guys that won classic 5 (and everyone knows how badly they sucked) you only won the world because you jumped onto an account with a good coplayer and rowdy died of inactivity and boredom so stop spouting delusional trash on the externals, you're a nobody.

DeletedUser5426

Wow interesting read and especially to find out that there are fit female TW players ... you learn something new everyday with this game :)

DeletedUser13103

Wrecking Ball will fail on classic 7

Her co is terrible

:icon_rolleyes: