Congratulations to Nubs on winning Classic 6

DeletedUser9598

I see so you (angeleyes) never actually played any part in the world :icon_eek: your opinion is therefore meaningless.

Anyways congratz to Nubs, longevity won you the world :) well done.

DeletedUser11922

I see so you (angeleyes) never actually played any part in the world :icon_eek: your opinion is therefore meaningless.

Anyways congratz to Nubs, longevity won you the world :) well done.

if you say so

DeletedUser11922

Ah I see, your upset because your husband neglected you to put hours into this world, and still lost?

Or is it just a general loathing towards a fellow woman because young boys have a "crush" on her?

ha ha really, im on more times than him if your that interested to know , but hay hoe carry on with your bull ****

DeletedUser11922

Can't help but feel like I'm stuck in an episode of Geordie Shore here...

And as for you, its nearly 3 o clock the little hubby will be in soon so you best log off and pretend you have been a good little house wife all day, :)

DeletedUser11750

Oh, what an intelligent and well constructed argument you make, maybe if you spent less time making a fool of yourself on the forums and more time actually playing, you'd be a better player. Just a thought...

DeletedUser11922

Oh, what an intelligent and well constructed argument you make, maybe if you spent less time making a fool of yourself on the forums and more time actually playing, you'd be a better player. Just a thought...

maybe if you didnt follow her around like a little lost puppy

Deleted User - 70854

says the woman getting mad on internetz cuz hubbie lost a world ;(

DeletedUser13240

Most intelligent thing anyone has said in this thread :p

DeletedUser6695

its a forum love , you can have a say on any of it, i dont have say why im here to you or anyone so get over it..

You are here because you are a babbling idiot. You are some sub par players wife who is so irrelevant that they feel the need to come on to the externals and waffle utter rubbish. You are trying to belittle a player who people respect because...Hell, I don't even know why. You are delusional, please go back under whatever rock you crawled out from.

Oh ok, growing fast then quitting is the way forward, I'll keep that in mind

I have no idea who you are but alas I feel the need to reply. I had a similar situation on classic 3 (Lead not quite as large) however when you reach double/triple someones points the game becomes very VERY monotonous(moreso that it already is). Perhaps if the prize was worth winning there might be an incentive to play but when your competition is non-existent(believe me, it was non-existent) you are not going to continue playing.

Anyway, the way forward is to play until you no longer enjoy it. In fact, that has always been the way. Nobling idiots only remains entertaining for a while.

DeletedUser

Im still stuck on the part where this acki person thinks he could have rimmed wrecking ball o_O cray

Only reason the world is still not going on is because Deb joined nubs, you dont deserve to win the world. Partly blame myself, I was suppose to help Deb more and I never came through for her. She could have easily 1v4 your tribe :p

Deleted User - 695343

His IGN was Wrecking Ball til I changed pass :x

DeletedUser13103

Im still stuck on the part where this acki person thinks he could have rimmed wrecking ball o_O cray

Only reason the world is still not going on is because Deb joined nubs, you dont deserve to win the world. Partly blame myself, I was suppose to help Deb more and I never came through for her. She could have easily 1v4 your tribe :p

No she couldn't, because people like you, so called co players and tribe mates, let her down to the point where her account was unable to fight a war.

Deb is a fearsome player for sure, but anyone who thinks the wrecking ball account ended up as some huge war machine that could destroy us simply does not understand the circumstances regarding Rowdy and regarding the wrecking ball account at that particular time.

If you know some ones personal commitments and you know their online and offline times then theres really not much a solo played account can do vs an active tribe, regardless of their size or capability.

An honorable mention should go to Destructo and Castiel as they were the only members of Rowdy who actually stuck around and went down fighting.

DeletedUser13240

Castiel is very good player, that is if he's the same guy from w14...

DeletedUser6695

No she couldn't, because people like you, so called co players and tribe mates, let her down to the point where her account was unable to fight a war.

Deb is a fearsome player for sure, but anyone who thinks the wrecking ball account ended up as some huge war machine that could destroy us simply does not understand the circumstances regarding Rowdy and regarding the wrecking ball account at that particular time.

If you know some ones personal commitments and you know their online and offline times then theres really not much a solo played account can do vs an active tribe, regardless of their size or capability.

An honorable mention should go to Destructo and Castiel as they were the only members of Rowdy who actually stuck around and went down fighting.

I find it amusing that you think we wouldn't have rode in on our trusty steeds to help a our damsel in distress