Core War Victory

DeletedUser

TEAM no longer exist as a working tribe, so ipso facto... DOGS won the core war.

500_we_win_cheers.jpg

i would also like to take this moment to officially declare on -TV-, because the TEAM refugees are currently hiding there.

death to -TV-....

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to burst your bubble, TEAM does still exist. and the war hasn't finished. TEAM did not disband, Virtus did, and consolidated into TEAM, all that has happened is the tribe name has changed to TEAM Virtus.

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,663
Side 2: 6,449
Difference: 214

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 375
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,269,472
Side 2: 43,473,219
Difference: 203,747

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,398,564
Side 2: 3,250,099
Difference: 851,535

chart

DeletedUser

nah TEAM r dead, dead as the dinosaurs, they are gone mate.

ipso facto, we win.

DeletedUser

yeah, we win!!! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry, its only a name variation. So you win nothing, the war continues. You can scream from the rafters, spit your dummies, throw your teddies in the corner all you like.........TEAM have not disbanded, or surrendered.

DeletedUser

Sorry, its only a name variation. So you win nothing, the war continues. You can scream from the rafters, spit your dummies, throw your teddies in the corner all you like.........TEAM have not disbanded, or surrendered.

im not screaming, im just saying... we won

ipso facto...

re-read the original post. LOL

DeletedUser

And I'm merely pointing out that you haven't, so live with it.

DeletedUser

Ok ...

1. Check tw stats

2. check this picture

2010-07-17_1939.png

As you can see TEAM still excists, after a name change now known as -TV-.

Just as in the past a merge does not influence a war.

Epic Fail Thread.

DeletedUser

no, we won mate. the facts speak for them selves.

DOGS; a top 5 tribe, still here. team are not.

kryptO.jpg

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the under dogs. TA1 you stuck in there through the hard times. Wooo GO TA1 !! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but TEAM are still here. If we werent, why are you attacking our members?

Oh wait..........its because we are still TEAM lol

DeletedUser

and they do still have the word TEAM in there name

claiming victory on team is like us claiming victory on hd because there best players left to go to W~A~R........its not right

DeletedUser

There is no such tribe called TEAM I think thats the point, there is a TV or TeamV whatever you want to call it, but no more TEAM.

Now Dogs is a name that hasnt been altered because we dont need to compromise with others, which means Dogs won the core war, beautiful I love it.

DeletedUser

and they do still have the word TEAM in there name

claiming victory on team is like us claiming victory on hd because there best players left to go to W~A~R........its not right

no its not, we won!

TEAM are gone. their identity as a tribe is gone. W~A~R are still W~A~R, whether they took on H D players or not.

ipso facto, case closed!

anywhoo, this thread isnt about our victory in the core war, its our declaration on -TV-.

edit:

There is no such tribe called TEAM I think thats the point, there is a TV or TeamV whatever you want to call it, but no more TEAM.

Now Dogs is a name that hasnt been altered because we dont need to compromise with others, which means Dogs won the core war, beautiful I love it.

yes thank you, thats the point im trying to make.

DeletedUser

so if you change your name now you loose the war you just declared on TV??

HAHA brilliant never heard that before

DeletedUser

so if you change your name now you loose the war you just declared on TV??

HAHA brilliant never heard that before

i think the point is why they merged and then changed their name. they never just took on players from Virtus (like the W~A~R/HD situation). they came together to create a new, stronger tribe. ipso facto... destroying the original two tribes in the process.

They merged because both tribes were losing wars, and they changed their name because neither tribe had a dominant position during the merger.