Core War Victory

DeletedUser

TEAM no longer exist as a working tribe, so ipso facto... DOGS won the core war.

500_we_win_cheers.jpg

i would also like to take this moment to officially declare on -TV-, because the TEAM refugees are currently hiding there.

death to -TV-....

Thank you.

How do you come to this conclusion if your still being attacked by TEAM members? :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, tell me if im wrong but a war is considered over and victory is claimed when a tribe completely destroys the other?

Yes?
No?

You aint destroyed no one yet, fella.

DeletedUser

a dying tribe whos future is going no where and will fold before christmas. .
Love comments like this, bit like the old predicition that DOGS will be beaten by the old TEAM within a month - whoops 6 months on that is not what the stats say. TEAM were a dead tribe hence they had to merge with another failing tribe to bring life back to them.
(or just trying to bait us for some fun) with ur silly claims.
ooooooooooo lightbulb moment, but too late, the fish took the bait already. LOL.
TEAM are refugee's in the new tribe -TV-

DeletedUser

Of course you do, its the only way you can look better lol.

no its not?

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Timeframe: 17/07/2010 00:00:00 to 18/07/2010 11:30:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,744
Side 2: 0
Difference: 29,744

chart

since declaration

DeletedUser5421

I'd like to LOL at this, i say i'd like to but i don't laugh at the pathetic and implausable.

Dogs haven't broken TEAM, and TEAM haven't broken Dogs. You can argue all day long shout from the rafters and cry from the ceilings about how the TEAM name is gone, woopy woo boys, if you'd broken us surely we'd be scattering in all directions begging for the big bad dogs of war to let us in and keep us safe. Problem is though they ain't big, they ain't bad and they're about as scary as Great Aunt Joan's 80th birthday party. :icon_neutral:

I'm sorry but the fact that the players that have faced dogs since dogs declared are still live kicking and ready to keep going shows that team, despite a name change, are still unbowed in the face of the mighty poodle, who's fur style is far worse than its bark never mind its bite. :icon_eek:

U can display all the stats you want for as long as you want weather its Dogs against TEAM, Dogs against -TV-, or Dogs against Jesus himself. Were still here, were still going and sooner or later there aren't going to be any more Wars or fronts to distract us. :icon_wink:

As for the stats i must admit i was guilty of one of those loses but i got distracted on skype and missed the snipe time :icon_cry: not funny :mad:. But you should have seen the co-ordination your man showed i honestly believe a blind deaf leaper without a computer could have sent tighter trains. i think its time to send your pup back to training school. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This thread is an embarrassing read.

Since when is one tribe merging into another tribe considered a defeat of the host tribe? I mean come on guys...Virtus merged INTO Team! Virtus disbanded and GF claimed Victory in that war...fair enough as Virtus are gone and the basic principle of the game...that of refugees changing tribes occurred.

TEAM remain as a tribe under a different name...albeit a very slight name change. I don't know for sure but I would imagine that the same hierarchy of council/dukes/barons remain as they were, perhaps with a couple of strong additions.

TEAM remain as the same foundation of a tribe but are now in a much stronger position due to the new blood they have taken into their tribe. And as a tip of the hat to show common respect for their new players they even added the Virtus name to their tribe.

This is just my opinion but I fail to see how even the newest of players could mistake TEAM as being disbanded.

Which brings me back to my original point of this thread being an embarrassing read. I know the forum is quiet but seriously....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly what crasplot said.

TEAM are refugee's in the new tribe -TV-

You need to switch tribes to become a refugee. You're desperatly looking for a way to win this discussion by bringing in statements you know are false. Tw stats, for example, still tell me I have 1 tribechange. The moment I joined TEAM/-TV-

2010-07-18_1533.png

DeletedUser

This is the most ridiculous thread ive seen for a long time, imo.

Virtus merged into TEAM.
Virtus's council STILL hold their EXACT rank in -TV-.
TEAM did NOT disband.

Both tribes equally and amicably merged into one.

How can you claim victory over anyone? :icon_confused:
When our new tribe lays in ruins, and you have and are making fast progress into K45/K46, then we'll discuss your 'victory'...

Not like thats gonna happen, because our tribe: IS bigger, better, more active, better run, more organized and has much better players in it then yours has. ---> Fact.

Until then, you wanna keep your pony threads to your own forums, because your making a right simon out of yourself, son.

DeletedUser3227

id just like to say, when i went through your forums today i found a little thread and it seems the nobbler dont even believe this rubbish.

dogsforum007.png

nice job at stiring the pot. good luck DOGS from what i can see you will need it.

DeletedUser

How can you claim victory over anyone? :icon_confused:
When our new tribe lays in ruins, and you have and are making fast progress into K45/K46, then we'll discuss your 'victory'...

What's to say when dogs get to that stage -tv- won't merge into another tribe ?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Not like thats gonna happen, because our tribe: IS bigger, better, more active, better run, more organized and has much better players in it then yours has. ---> Fact.

This statement made me laugh and splutter coffee all over myself.

Too funny.

DeletedUser

Need a tissue?

Or was you laughing because he's right lol

No thanks on the tissue, the wife cleaned me up after she realised I wasn't chocking to death.

Was I laughing because he was right? Are you trying to make me choke again? lol

DeletedUser

and they do still have the word TEAM in there name

claiming victory on team is like us claiming victory on hd because there best players left to go to W~A~R........its not right

Actually it's not the same, as H D is still here and still attacking you... one of the 3 tribes i think you keep crying about... so how would you claim a victory over us? yes some players moved to W~A~R in a merger but H D continues and is still in the top 6....

But as Nobbler points out, there is not Virtus and no TEAM.... The fact you rebranded as TV means neither of your believed in your individual tribes being strong enough to carry your own names... Merge, yes you did, sell out, also i'm afraid ....

Most ppl would agree that a merger is one tribe taking in another. You have not, you have combined 2 tribes into a NEW one....

Well done DOGS on you victory of TEAM, good luck with TV.

DeletedUser

there is not Virtus and no TEAM.... The fact you rebranded as TV means neither of your believed in your individual tribes being strong enough to carry your own names

It is called respect!

Friendship is even more important than troops in this game.

No matter how we are named, the original TEAM is still here and still kicking ass. No matter what it's current name might be.

Dogs that desperate for a victory eh ? Can't handle the heat of -TV- eh ? If you want a true victory you should at least have dominance in k45. I.e. TEAM's home continent.

As long as you don't there is no victory to talk about, let alone even consider it.

Get a pair of brains before you return on these forums :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is called respect!

Friendship is even more important than troops in this game.

No matter how we are named, the original TEAM is still here and still kicking ass. No matter what it's current name might be.

Yes but it's NOT TEAM anymore. Hence DOGS claim that they've seen the TEAM tribal brand off is valid even if their players are still around under a new brand.

Dogs that desperate for a victory eh ? Can't handle the heat of -TV- eh ? If you want a true victory you should at least have dominance in k45. I.e. TEAM's home continent.

When DOGS have said dominance we will probably claim victory over -TV- then.

As long as you don't there is no victory to talk about, let alone even consider it.

Get a pair of brains before you return on these forums :icon_rolleyes:

Where can these said brains be purchased? Can I buy them on-line as I don't like going out to shop in case I miss any incomings from you?

DeletedUser

Yes but it's NOT TEAM anymore. Hence DOGS claim that they've seen the TEAM tribal brand off is valid even if their players are still around under a new brand.

It still is TEAM. I've made that point clear showing the earliest tribal actions (seen on the internal tribal overiew) which were made in August last year. The same tribe that was found back then, still walks on the map today. Hence why no victory can be claimed.

When DOGS have said dominance we will probably claim victory over -TV- then.

I agree with this. Victory can be claimed over -TV- when it's clear there is a victory. But in the Team case no victory is shown. Despite Dogs leading in stats, the Dogs/Team war is still going on.

Where can these said brains be purchased? Can I buy them on-line as I don't like going out to shop in case I miss any incomings from you?

First you'll have to buy a cow costume which can be found over here. Then you'll forward me a link to a video about you dancing in that cow costume in the middle of the street. Once that's done I'll tell you where you can buy some.