Core War Victory

DeletedUser

This is a crazy thread...to think I had respect for some of the players on this thread that are talking such thrash and ignoring obvious facts and common sense...DOGS are catching the wild propaganda bug...

DOGS everyone knows you have a great tribe and have been doing brilliantly since this world opened, defeating plenty of opponents and doing well against many large tribes that are serious threats.

Why ruin your rep with this spin on the truth?

DeletedUser

Hot off the press OD stats.......

As attacker
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 266,76 Mio.
2 Warriors 209,46 Mio.
3 The Dogs of War 204,12 Mio

As defender
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 181,16 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 155,66 Mio.
3 Warriors 90,85 Mio

Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 447,92 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 359,79 Mio.
3 Warriors 300,30 Mio.

DeletedUser

LOL

You needed a super tribe merger to pull those OD stats off that DOGS have dominated for some time. Nothing to boast over is it.

Huging your way to number 1 spots, If you'd earned them as a solo tribe I may clap my hands, but sorry.

DeletedUser

LOL

You needed a super tribe merger to pull those OD stats off that DOGS have dominated for some time. Nothing to boast over is it.

Huging your way to number 1 spots, If you'd earned them as a solo tribe I may clap my hands, but sorry.

No comment on how much OD Dogs have lost then? Or are you trying not to show how upset you are that TEAM Virtus are ruling the world :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL

The merge doesn't matter. It's not that virtus's OD was summed with Team's. Only the OD of the players that are in the tribe on the moment OD is created counts.

DeletedUser6972

The merge doesn't matter. It's not that virtus's OD was summed with Team's. Only the OD of the players that are in the tribe on the moment OD is created counts.

WRONG!

best check the stats dees, what tribe have you seen jump 101 million OD points in one day? apart from one that has merged.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with pcrasplot here.

Also, as dees said, when you check back, -TV- may be a new name, but if (for example) SamuelJW has only ever joined 1 tribe, and that now shows as -TV-, it's impossible that TEAM/-TV-/whatever-they've-previously-been-named have disbanded. Disbanding & merging are completely different. I think the screenshot from the forums says it all - the Nobbler was bored (+rep if you'll admit it was nothing more than stirring the hornets' nest :icon_wink: ).

And just to play Devil's advocate, as far as the merge boosting -TV-'s OD, of course it has!! Just the same way as when all those months ago Virtus de-merged from TEAM, Virtus lost all of their previous OD (Virtus started from zero at that time, as numerous people can vouch).

Swings & roundabouts, ladies & gentlemen.

It is what it is - the summed OD of all individual members (wherever they gained their individual OD from).

Unless you're gonna make TW change the way they collate their stats, -TV- are indeed 1st in OD. If stats are so important to the complainants, go do something about it.

DeletedUser

WRONG!

best check the stats dees, what tribe have you seen jump 101 million OD points in one day? apart from one that has merged.

I was talking about the ingame 'tribalearned' OD. If you're confused as to whether the difference between ingame and TW-stats OD is I gladly redirect you to one of my previous posts right HERE.

DeletedUser6972

Your post was not clear on that dees. there is no confusion only your post was not specific to one or the other.

DeletedUser

I know wullieb, I didn't say you're wrong did I ? :icon_razz:

Was merely a clarification post ..

DeletedUser

some war stats since our declaration on -TV-

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:
Timeframe: 17/07/2010 00:00:00 to 09/08/2010 13:30:24
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 3
Difference: 33
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 334,433
Side 2: 16,632
Difference: 317,801
chart

DeletedUser

some war stats since our declaration on -TV-

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:
Timeframe: 17/07/2010 00:00:00 to 09/08/2010 13:30:24
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 3
Difference: 33

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 334,433
Side 2: 16,632
Difference: 317,801

Very good stats for Dogs .

DeletedUser

Hot off the press OD stats.......

As attacker
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 266,76 Mio.
2 Warriors 209,46 Mio.
3 The Dogs of War 204,12 Mio

As defender
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 181,16 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 155,66 Mio.
3 Warriors 90,85 Mio

Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 447,92 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 359,79 Mio.
3 Warriors 300,30 Mio.

Update....................

ODA

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 293,43 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 266,66 Mio.
3 Warriors 217,89 Mio.

ODD

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 254,38 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 247,64 Mio.
3 The Real Upstarts Evolution 153,82 Mio.

ODT

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 547,81 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 514,30 Mio.
3 Warriors 302,47 Mio.

DeletedUser

@Nemesis, aka Joke Airlines: What is the relevance of posting the ODA, ODD and ODT? This thread is about DOGS victory over TEAM in the core war, you hijacked this thread with off topic schlobblywobble.
OT now, well done DOGS!

DeletedUser

Update....................

ODA

ODD

ODT

... thats lovely juke, but last time i checked this was the dog declaration on TV. :icon_rolleyes:

not -TV-'s OD propaganda thread... :icon_wink:

i understand though, theres not much else u can post to make it look as though your tribes in a winning position... haha

try and keep it on topic.

@Nemesis, aka Joke Airlines: What is the relevance of posting the ODA, ODD and ODT? This thread is about DOGS victory over TEAM in the core war, you hijacked this thread with off topic schlobblywobble.
OT now, well done DOGS!

totally agree big balls, although this thread is about our victory in the Core War and its our declaration on -TV- :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

prawnballs fozzy, the war has not been won, therefore, i was updating the ODT stats from my previous post. Now run along and pretend to be a tribe leader.

DeletedUser

prawnballs fozzy, the war has not been won, therefore, i was updating the ODT stats from my previous post. Now run along and pretend to be a tribe leader.

I totally agree.
When this laughing stock of a leader, one who makes his tribe mass stack his pathetic village total actually attacks a -TV- member and attempts to noble a village off them, then he should post here.

ODA, ODD and ODT is massively relevant in a war, coz thats what attributes to your noble counts and shows that your clearing villages and defending.

Not that this 'o great leader would know this, with the OD and noble count of an inactive start up player.
Rofl. :lol:

@ Taylor Bradshaw-Hemsworth-Prattshempton-Farnstrumpt III aka: The Noobler.

Fair stats.
Your doing absolutely awesome against 1/5 of our tribe. :icon_rolleyes:
Ill get you a list of our inactive players later, just to keep with your nobling traditions of this tribe. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

@ Taylor Bradshaw-Hemsworth-Prattshempton-Farnstrumpt III aka: The Noobler.

Fair stats.
Your doing absolutely awesome against 1/5 of our tribe. :icon_rolleyes:
Ill get you a list of our inactive players later, just to keep with your nobling traditions of this tribe. :icon_confused:

"boo hoo you only attack our inactives"

i see max has taught u the party line already...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jaig dont join the TEAM propoganda machine which makes Comical Ali look like a truth bearer.

The fact of the matter is that -TV- are losing villages. The fact of the matter is that once again DOGS are taking the battle out East. The fact of the matter is that if they are a red dot they are fair game for our tribe active or not.

If you have an inactivity problem (yet again) then deal with it and quit the moaning. If they are in your tribe we will attack them.