Core War Victory

DeletedUser

I totally agree.
http://uk2.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=25533&screen=info_player&id=135329
ODA, ODD and ODT is massively relevant in a war, coz thats what attributes to your noble counts and shows that your clearing villages and defending.

Jai, much as I respect you as a player buddy, that's complete carp. Everyone who knows how to play the game knows that OD is the easiest thing to manipulate in the game. OD does not show who's troops you are killing. Especially with all those sat accounts sitting around with plenty of 'OD fodder' doing nothing.

DeletedUser

I totally agree.
When this laughing stock of a leader, one who makes his tribe mass stack his pathetic village total actually attacks a -TV- member and attempts to noble a village off them, then he should post here.

ODA, ODD and ODT is massively relevant in a war, coz thats what attributes to your noble counts and shows that your clearing villages and defending.

Not that this 'o great leader would know this, with the OD and noble count of an inactive start up player.
Rofl. :lol:

@ Taylor Bradshaw-Hemsworth-Prattshempton-Farnstrumpt III aka: The Noobler.

Fair stats.
Your doing absolutely awesome against 1/5 of our tribe. :icon_rolleyes:
Ill get you a list of our inactive players later, just to keep with your nobling traditions of this tribe. :icon_confused:

Do I get my tribe to stack my villages? Don't think so. I don't ask for support unless I absolutely need it, like I did 3 weeks ago when you lot got half of T-V to attack us with as many nukes as they could throw at us. Do you remember when your nooby Virtus gave TWM members 24 hours to leave the tribe or you'd "rim us in a week"? Did anyone leave? No they didn't, because i'm a better duke than you could hope to be. You and Joke Airlines ran Virtus into the ground along with any respect you had, you really thought you were untouchable before G.F took you apart and made you all flee to merge into -TV- with TEAM. You've been trying to get rid of us since we were only 2.6 million points, and you've outnumbered us massively in points since, but we're still here. And by the way, I do attack your crumby tribe, but your crumby tribe don't have the Jerry Halls to attack me, apart from the several attacks containing only 100 cats from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do I get my tribe to stack my villages? Don't think so. I don't ask for support unless I absolutely need it, like I did 3 weeks ago when you lot got half of T-V to attack us with as many nukes as they could throw at us. Do you remember when your nooby Virtus gave TWM members 24 hours to leave the tribe or you'd "rim us in a week"? Did anyone leave? No they didn't, because i'm a better duke than you could hope to be. You and Joke Airlines ran Virtus into the ground along with any respect you had, you really thought you were untouchable before G.F took you apart and made you all flee to merge into -TV- with TEAM. You've been trying to get rid of us since we were only 2.6 million points, and you've outnumbered us massively in points since, but we're still here. And by the way, I do attack your crumby tribe, but your crumby tribe don't have the Jerry Halls to attack me, apart from the several attacks containing only 100 cats from you.

I read all of that epic wall of text and i saw 1 thing from it all...
Fail.
Total and utter FAIL.

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,727
Side 2: 623
Difference: 1,104

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 27
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,813,079
Side 2: 3,675,674
Difference: 7,137,405

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 795,762
Side 2: 238,575
Difference: 557,187

chart

Ofcourse...
Your doing absolutely awesome vs us. :lol:

DeletedUser

I read all of that epic wall of text and i saw 1 thing from it all...
Fail.
Total and utter FAIL.

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,727
Side 2: 623
Difference: 1,104

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 27
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,813,079
Side 2: 3,675,674
Difference: 7,137,405

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 795,762
Side 2: 238,575
Difference: 557,187

chart

Ofcourse...
Your doing absolutely awesome vs us. :lol:

what, like the way Virtus failed u mean? LOL

and to be fair to big ballz, at least he hasn't just abandoned his tribe because there losing a war.

y'know... like u and juke did to virtus...

DeletedUser

Yes Jai, the only thing I think about is how much of a nubby nubster you are. You ran to TEAM and you got T-V to attack us as well, you just couldn't handle us by yourselves. Your tribe is far bigger than TWM, and T-V are also bigger than us and we're fighting both of you. So if we're noobs, you must be the noobiest tribe in the history of TW since G.F smashed you to bits when they were just a quarter of your size. I'm looking forward to the day when you get rimmed Jai, i'd love to hear the excuses you'd come out with, "Ooh, I was in the toilet, you attacked me unfairly".

@Nobbler, I never actually thought about it before but you're right, Jai ran away while me and TWM stood strong against the fantastic nukes *giggle* from -TV-. I think everyone should cat Jai's villages to rubble, even if it takes 250 hours, at least then he might quit and we'll all feel a little bit less suicidal :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

what, like the way Virtus failed u mean? LOL

and to be fair to big ballz, at least he hasn't just abandoned his tribe because there losing a war.

y'know... like u and juke did to virtus...

Yes Jai, the only thing I think about is how much of a nubby nubster you are. You ran to TEAM and you got T-V to attack us as well, you just couldn't handle us by yourselves. Your tribe is far bigger than TWM, and T-V are also bigger than us and we're fighting both of you. So if we're noobs, you must be the noobiest tribe in the history of TW since G.F smashed you to bits when they were just a quarter of your size. I'm looking forward to the day when you get rimmed Jai, i'd love to hear the excuses you'd come out with, "Ooh, I was in the toilet, you attacked me unfairly".

@Nobbler, I never actually thought about it before but you're right, Jai ran away while me and TWM stood strong against the fantastic nukes *giggle* from -TV-. I think everyone should cat Jai's villages to rubble, even if it takes 250 hours, at least then he might quit and we'll all feel a little bit less suicidal :icon_twisted:

LOLOLOLOLOL!

You 2 are the TribalWars equivalent of Morecombe and Wise.
But, your miles less classy and have absolutely NO wisdom... :icon_rolleyes:

More like: Skegness and Un-wise.

Skegness: Has as much class as a cold BigMac served on a warm cow-pat.
Un-wise: Is maybe the most moronical AND comical leader this world has ever known.

Keep sketching fellas, you brighten my day, rofl. :lol:

I think everyone should cat Jai's villages to rubble, even if it takes 250 hours, at least then he might quit and we'll all feel a little bit less suicidal

Your all more then welcome to start Un-wise.
I dont hide from wars, nor do i scream for help at every single fake i receive.

This is a war game, and if i lose, then i lose.
Ill just get on with my life, lol.

Good luck telling TWM to cat me, you wont do it, coz ive seen more spine in a pot of jellied eels, then what you have...
Rofl.

DeletedUser

i like how you just tried to make a joke out of it, and didnt try and defend you actions jaig.

because really, your action concerning Virtus are undefendable. Virtus were losing to a much smaller enemy in a war you started. you didnt want a defeat like that on your cv so you jumped ship.

Similar to what T3RR0R did to C~C a while back now i come to think about it.

Jaig & juke pulled a T3RR0R LOL

too much ego and not enough integrity...

DeletedUser

i like how you just tried to make a joke out of it, and didnt try and defend you actions jaig.

because really, your action concerning Virtus are undefendable. Virtus were losing to a much smaller enemy in a war you started. you didnt want a defeat like that on your cv so you jumped ship.

Similar to what T3RR0R did to C~C a while back now i come to think about it.

Jaig & juke pulled a T3RR0R LOL

too much ego and not enough integrity...

My CV...?
My CV...?
My TribalWars CV...?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Who gives a monkey's about that?

I know one thing, Tyler Bradcock-Huntingdon-Lord Templesworth aka: The Nubler. :icon_rolleyes:

I know that ill be here on this world LONG, long long after you have quit due to 'RL' crap.

And as regards to Virtus losing a war...
Atleast we have won several wars, unlike you guys, who litterally cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag. :lol:

DeletedUser6488

Atleast we have won several wars, unlike you guys, who litterally cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag. :lol:

HAHAHAHA thats funny last stats that were posted was DOGS leading -TV-

so if DOGS cant fight there way out a paper bag what that make -TV-???

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA thats funny last stats that were posted was DOGS leading -TV-

so if DOGS cant fight there way out a paper bag what that make -TV-???

I was talking about Virtus, Simple Jack, not -TV-... :icon_confused:
How many wars did Virtus win?
10?
20?

How many did DOGS win...?
2?
If that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6488

Yes but you are now in -TV- are you not ?

Dogs are winning against -TV- are they not?

so i ask the Question if Dogs Cant fight there way out a paper bag, Does that mean -TV- are worse ?

even someone as simple minded as you can see that is a relevant question since Virtus merged into -TV-

So ANSWER it

DeletedUser

My CV...?
My CV...?
My TribalWars CV...?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Who gives a monkey's about that?

well obviously you do. thats why you left virtus.

I know one thing, Tyler Bradcock-Huntingdon-Lord Templesworth aka: The Nubler. :icon_rolleyes:

I know that ill be here on this world LONG, long long after you have quit due to 'RL' crap.

no you wont. your an ego player, you dont play the game because you like it. you play so you can brag about how great you are in the game, hence your never ending ingame messages.

sorry to burst you little bubble, but once it gets a little bit hard & you start to run out of things to brag about, you'll quit. like when u quit Virtus (its hard to brag about yourself when your tribes getting its arse kicked!) you'll proably start on a new world were there are more oppurtunities for you to show everyone how great you are. yours is a common breed in this game.

you wont outlast me on this game, you were threatening to quit when u left Virtus...

everyone knows DOGS have faught and beaten some of the best tribes on this world, our experince in war is beyond question.

Virtus declared war on a couple of rim tribes and then got their arse kicked by one. and your new tribe isnt much better. i bet max gave you a great big HUG when you accepted the invite into -TV- LOL.

----------------------------------------------

this is a thread about our victory in the core war and its our declaration on -TV-, if you havnt got anything relivant to post i suggest you dont post.

DeletedUser

Seems Virtus members have been around TEAM people too long. The negative comments on forums,mails,ect. are very bland and boring. I'd ask who you guys are trying to convince,but honestly I dread any conversation with the lot of you.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser269

If your going to post, please post in a manner that it will benifit the thread.