CROM declare on XiG

DeletedUser8385

I know this, but they aren't doing that.

Yes there are, take a look around :icon_wink:
When UK6 stops playing up and lets me log-in I will post all reports below and in the opening post.
There's a lot of us clearing them :lol:

i nobled one but they went barb 2 mins before my last noble hit QQ, you should try doing that i find it more effective.

DeletedUser

i nobled one but they went barb 2 mins before my last noble hit QQ, you should try doing that i find it more effective.

We make them go barb without nobles :icon_wink::icon_cool:
Nice work, which one may I ask? :lol:

DeletedUser8385

beanieboy and turns out he didnt go barb before i hit him, at least according ta tw stats

DeletedUser

ye got a curse 'round ye fatal.... everyone barbs when ye send yer ramless nukes...

anyways... some crom sure make nice first noble targets
piratear.gif

as fer th' dr. otis post, me find't funny how many o' th' "humble"/"unbiased" posts 'ave th' worst flamers speechless and unflaming if that be even a word, and upon that fact a lone 'ere goes:

This is not a war at all, it is more of a humiliation for both sides. This should have never been posted on the externals. early wars pnp be still somin worth writin in th' publics, it builds up th' tribe image o' bein aggressive from th' early ages. and fer thos who be a sayin "early wars be stupid", me'd say how so? aintcha doin th' exact same things within yer 15x15??? as such it simply clearin targets which ultimately be same as yer daily routine in early game, only difference be that ye specifically target a certain color.

Posting PnP is usually about one tribe declaring war on the other. This is stating they declared war. We are accepting the war, however not declaring back because we think it is a joke of a declaration but willing to bring our game to them.

I have no clue if leadership over in XiG is trying to recruit members from your tribe or not mate. However, that is part of the game. The tribe that is losing the war, the quality players are going be more like poached to save them and bring good blood/quality into the winning side. That is how it is played. I have never seen this not happen to a tribe. The only time it doesn't is if the leadership dislikes the good player on the opponent side. ye misunderstood th' scallywag from crom as t' which recruitment he means. but either case, 'nother time fer "this nay t' happen" would be when th' players 'emselves refuse t' leave'em tribe, stuff 'bout honor and bla bloos.

Many of us don't post on the externals. Instead we just monitor to see what/how the longer members are responding in this thread how can a member be longer?. Also to judge the leaders on the externals. Every move they make is a representation of how each member is, but do not expect all of us to play the game the same way, or behave in the same manner. Some of us are more 'civilized' or 'behaved'.

Archangel, thank you for representing your tribe proudly. You have done your tribe justice love this line... so devious, where others have failed. Just like other members of XiG I'm disappointed in how they speak on externals. External presence can win or kill a tribe very easily. ye should speak as ye be, by puttin a mask on th' externals ye achieve nothin 'less ye wear th' mask whole world long

This is my two cents. This is not a war, it's a humiliation for both sides. I hope my leaders agree with me and ask this thread to be closed to save face. I have been a leader too long, and managed to help the tribe I use to led into this one because I thought it was the best move for us at the time being. Perhaps I am wrong, but I hope in the end they prove me right by the tribe merge being right for both tribes. That is still being weighed by myself. However, I do not have time to lead a tribe or the desire when I want to just increase my start-up skills for the time being and possibly enter the late-game phase. But I am a busy man just like many others. bein a leader fer too long and makin a merge decision on "at th' time being" basis... that just do nay fit...

understand this may be o' a low quality, th' reply aint easy t' criticize, just bothers me when someone ends th' cat fight me been enjoyin
laughks2.gif

skull.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8385

:D when you have a full nuke then you can talk, in any case needs moar on topic

DeletedUser

beanieboy and turns out he didnt go barb before i hit him, at least according ta tw stats

TheBeanyBoy said:
Im quitting TW because i have to focus on my school work, its gotten to an ammount that i have no time for games and forced to quit. It really has been a pleasure playing with you lot and for being a part of this tribe, once again thx for all the support people had sent me. As one last thing im sending all my troops to attack Fatalllll and then leaving the tribe so anyone can farm me ^^. See you later <3

And another thing.. how clean do you play guys???
What about Natures Favorite's ban???

DeletedUser8385

lol yeah he attacked me all his troops died and i nobled him ok good stuff

and lol what about itits being appealed as no rules were broken, unless bookmark farming is illegal :lol:

DeletedUser

I am on that account and would like to know why i am banned aswell. Everything was legal when i went to work :lol: Seems you guys couldnt stack against me twice :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8468

Yes that's it. It wasn't stacked the first time buddy. Unless you call 200 foreign troops a stack?

I am very curious how bookmark farming can explain what happened but I could be wrong. None of the serious players I know could explain how it was done.

DeletedUser

Even i cant explain why i am really puzzled, and well good on ya for building so much def yourself then, wish i had bit more luck would of been happy days for me instead lol

DeletedUser8385

Yes that's it. It wasn't stacked the first time buddy. Unless you call 200 foreign troops a stack?

I am very curious how bookmark farming can explain what happened but I could be wrong. None of the serious players I know could explain how it was done.

then you have all defence :lol:

bookmark farming is when you save farming reports in a folder and bookmark the all troops button for every report into a folder

DeletedUser8468

Lol nice. Thanks for your brilliant explanation of bookmark farming. I never would have known...not like I have ever used it 4-5 times a day to send about 300 farming runs per go.

My point was it doesn't explain what happened to my knowledge. I believe we aren't supposed to discuss bans so I won't. If I am wrong I apologise, but did check with others and it doesn't seem possible even with scripts.

With regards my defense, we all play differently and I ask people to show respect as I show to others. I couldn't believe his troops either but it works for him no doubt.

DeletedUser8468

Yea my backtime was terrible alright. That's why you mailed me...

I am not getting into a fluff the feathers competition here guys. I checked with some experienced players and they said they had no idea how it was done. I even checked with a mod. If I am wrong I am truely sorry.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

How what happened? Dodging a backtime? Isn't hard. Learn to play before accusing those that do know how of cheating.

If no one you asked knew how then you don't know any serious players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8468

Okay thanks for your comments, all much appreciated. It wasn't a simple backtime dodge. I know players that mod the game and I know players top ranks from multiple worlds in points, ODA, war conquers etc.

I will continue to show respect to everyone including the great trio on that account, altough as usual it's rarely returned.

And as I said if I am wrong I apologise. I didn't make the decision lightly.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Okay thanks for your comments, all much appreciated. It wasn't a simple backtime dodge. I know players that mod the game and I know players top ranks from multiple worlds in points, ODA, war conquers etc.

I will continue to show respect to everyone including the great trio on that account, altough as usual it's rarely returned.

And as I said if I am wrong I apologise. I didn't make the decision lightly.

Top startup players are usually the ones most able to dodge backtimes. Them or speed players. Much moreso than late game top rankers because in late game you're far more likely to just stack the village rather than trying to dodge the attack.