CROM declare on XiG

DeletedUser

Okay thanks for your comments, all much appreciated. It wasn't a simple backtime dodge. I know players that mod the game and I know players top ranks from multiple worlds in points, ODA, war conquers etc.

I will continue to show respect to everyone including the great trio on that account, altough as usual it's rarely returned.

And as I said if I am wrong I apologise. I didn't make the decision lightly.

That's below the belt. You have gone too far, you are a sore looser who just can't take being nobled. So you go off and report me for dodging your attack? HAHA Ridiculous. You are nothing more than a noob.

DeletedUser8468

Like I said if I am wrong I am truly sorry. It's the third report ever for me on TW and I wasn't even going to do it until his NYKs skype chat with me.

I simply wanted to be sure all was being played fairly.

Nauz your second response is greatly appreciated. I can fully accept that, and I am eager to learn how ge done it. Like I said it was not a simple fast backtime dodge. But there may very well be a legal method of doing it.

I was told twice to go and learn how to play, in a rather patronising tone. Well I saw something I didn't know was legally possible, I asked around how it was done, I asked a mod how it was done. All drew blanks. I even asked NYK how he done it and after a nice 'respectful' chat on skype, I put a ticket in and asked that way. This is learning for me.

DeletedUser

Stop acting all uppity, it isn't very becoming of you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8468

That's below the belt. You have gone too far, you are a sore looser who just can't take being nobled. So you go off and report me for dodging your attack? HAHA Ridiculous. You are nothing more than a noob.

I am so sore a loser I emailed you to say well done on the noble attempt, and well done on the dodge. I am a lot of things but sorry mate sore loser ain't one.

DeletedUser

maybe we should stop bother discussing here..

I m not confused about the backtime dodging rather than the exact 100ms between the noblemen.
not 101ms or 99ms... 100 EXACTLY!!!

I ve never played in the uk server again and I m not sure about the rules here, but eventually it's really annoying the way you talk in here..

DeletedUser8385

I m not confused about the backtime dodging rather than the exact 100ms between the noblemen.

I ve never played in the uk server again and I m not sure about the rules here, but eventually it's really annoying the way you talk in here..

there are ms gaps in .net as well, because the 150 ms rule was not so well known they decided to just add a server gap of their own between attacks. if not trains would be undodgeable as any idiot can send a 4~ ms train

DeletedUser

and i thought here ppl discussed about the war between crom and xig
my bad

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Any gaps smaller than 100 ms are made larger by the server to be 100 ms. That's not a mystery. If you send what would be a 80 ms train, it will become 300 ms. Same goes for .net worlds.

DeletedUser

u tried the same thing with crom members

and i only tried with one member

DeletedUser

CROM vs XiG war only please.

Other wars will be posted if they are warranted.

How other tribes manage to contact us, should remain off this topic! This is not where Inno attempts to recruit members of XIG thread or topic.

How what happened? Dodging a backtime? Isn't hard. Learn to play before accusing those that do know how of cheating.

If no one you asked knew how then you don't know any serious players.

This is not about banned player's account, or back-time discussion EITHER! Find appriopiate threads guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Difference?! You was one of us?! Backstabbing piece of a traitor!
Loyalties now days, pahhh (before anyone comments, I moved onto better pastures and I still acc sit for XiG and help with their problems)

DeletedUser

Loyalties now days, pahhh (before anyone comments, I moved onto better pastures and I still acc sit for XiG and help with their problems)

I feel your pain.
In my experience very few serious players when given a solid choice to save their friends and/or tribe or their own skin choose their friends/tribe.

This game is about personal survival, whilst appearing to be honest and honourable.
Deception, greed and self service runs deeper in this game then loyalty and friendship ever will and i myself really wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

And its even more apparent at start up, when everyone is doing whatever they can to grow faster and feed off their neighbours.

DeletedUser2278

traitor ? i am not ?
maybe u not remember well but u have dismissed me from the tribe
now i'm coplaying with my sister and i offered ur tribe a way to better them selves
i did not betrayed xig

DeletedUser

traitor ? i am not ?
maybe u not remember well but u have dismissed me from the tribe
now i'm coplaying with my sister and i offered ur tribe a way to better them selves
i did not betrayed xig

You don't follow the word of your Duke or Baron then you get dismissed.
Your growth was despicably poor and I believe you was too close to another tribe member so as th slower grower we asked you to re-start.

You betrayed XiG by not following orders, quitting, and trying to recruit your friends.

DeletedUser

Well since it's a CROM war, can I just post to say I rimmed their leader? kthxbai

DeletedUser

Who was already cleared :p

Depending on what you mean by cleared. He still had about 3k pop of troops left. Oh and before you think of taking my second target - that was definitely was cleared by me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8468

Would that be me? There's enough of me to go around guys :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Depending on what you mean by cleared. He still had about 3k pop of troops left. Oh and before you think of taking my second target - that was definitely was cleared by me :icon_wink:

Report please :lol:

Frank, Any target you clear we've cleared before you. Or have helped you clear :icon_biggrin: