CROM declare on XiG

DeletedUser8385

Report please :lol:

Frank, Any target you clear we've cleared before you. Or have helped you clear :icon_biggrin:

for all the clearing you guys are doing your havent nobled .... well anything.

DeletedUser

for all the clearing you guys are doing your havent nobled .... well anything.

Have you seen their points, they are in no position to noble Fatallllll leave them alone, a lot of them are new guys, they are doing very well I may add, especially with the clearing.

DeletedUser

Have you seen their points, they are in no position to noble Fatallllll leave them alone, a lot of them are new guys, they are doing very well I may add, especially with the clearing.

SO your admitting that this pointless 'war' if you can call it that, has stumped your tribes growth since it began o_O

DeletedUser8385

i am leaving them alone your the only reason baok isnt on the rim :lol:

DeletedUser

SO your admitting that this pointless 'war' if you can call it that, has stumped your tribes growth since it began o_O
I never said it stunted their growth, there are a lot of new players/new to start-up players in that tribe. I've recently lost ~300 points from being catted and I'd have an academy by now if it wasn't for that, I'm the most experienced out of the lot of them and have been teaching them start-up tricks (I'm not an expert at start-up but I know the ins and outs, heck I hit rank 48 at one point, but due to being a solo player with no account sitter I slipped out the ranks, and whilst my early 11K ODA didn't set me too far back it did enough damage to worry me into troop whoring thus studding my growth further.

One guy has a 4.2 Troop:point ratio which is good for a new guy. (Don't come on here and post its you though otherwise they will work out your coutns!) :icon_neutral:

i am leaving them alone your the only reason baok isnt on the rim :lol:
I meant leave them alone as in stop flaming them, but yes please also leave them out of your noble lists, they will be good recruits soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

recruits??? why? vills bettar off with someone that already knows how t' use'em 'stead o' still learnin t'...

DeletedUser

recruits??? why? vills bettar off with someone that already knows how t' use'em 'stead o' still learnin t'...

Last time I checked, every TW player was once a noob. They had to learn how to build their village good to make them a good player that they are now. There is a few players that are new. And then there is a few who are still improving their start-up game.
We're helping each other out. Last time I checked, at start-up it helps a tribe that takes in experienced players & new players to continue their expansion and growth otherwise if they rely on their experienced players they may jump ship due to not able to get on enough.

DeletedUser8385

Last time I checked, every TW player was once a noob. They had to learn how to build their village good to make them a good player that they are now. There is a few players that are new. And then there is a few who are still improving their start-up game.
We're helping each other out. Last time I checked, at start-up it helps a tribe that takes in experienced players & new players to continue their expansion and growth otherwise if they rely on their experienced players they may jump ship due to not able to get on enough.

last time i checked, if they are blocking my expansion route i planned with my tribemates, i dont really care who they are.

DeletedUser

last time i checked, if they are blocking my expansion route i planned with my tribemates, i dont really care who they are.

And then there are those that are either to ignorant, to stupid, or to STUBBORN to learn anything.

DeletedUser

guess what crom?if u took as academy a tribe that we had war with ,what makes u ?

DeletedUser8385

Would that be me? There's enough of me to go around guys :icon_redface:
no theres not

Subject: [player]Fatalllllll[/player] attacks [village][/village]
Sent:Nov 08, 2010 18:39:50

The attacker has won

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]Fatalllllll[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Defender: [player]Avenging Archangel[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
0/4500

Change of Loyalty: Dropped from 5 to -22

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

i also commend xig on the tribes first conquer:
uk6 54 002 (458|559) K54 624 PRIONIS [CROM] baok [XiG] 2010-11-07 11:31:54

DeletedUser8468

Yes congrats on the conquer. I shall resume on the rim and give it another go.

Nicely timed attacks this morning. Pity about the content that was sent. You still got me though so hat's off :)

I suck so bad at startup it's embarrassing!

DeletedUser

If someone could tell me please how to make it be displayed I would be grateful. I hate clicking on links to another page.

Theres scripts that convert reports, so you can see them in the externals somewhere...
Probably in the approved scripts section. :)

Nice hit on the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since Music left, our ODA dropped. But now I'm sure it will be growing again. Who really misses Music? (Lubjoo really)

<3 Music

DeletedUser

War stats of this 'war'. :lol:
Times from the first post in this thread to now...

Side 1:
Tribes: CROM
Side 2:
Tribes: XiG

Timeframe: 25/10/2010 14:44:00 to 12/11/2010 13:13:29

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 1
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,908
Side 2: 624
Difference: 32,284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 624
Difference: 624

chart

Its definitly exciting times. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, still clearing away :)

Now they, LOOM and NOTICE have opened up hostilities with Gold. Bad times

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XiG
Side 2:
Tribes: CROM, *CROM*

Timeframe: 25/10/2010 14:44:00 to 14/11/2010 16:27:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 40
Difference: 34

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,735
Side 2: 48,776
Difference: 33,041

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,727
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,727

chart

I'm suprised by this actually. I thought they would have tried to take some villages off us by now, however they have not. They are concentrating others while we pick them apart. Still early in the game, and early in this war but obviously one side is concentrating on the war while the other side isn't.