Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A rather pointless PnP production, but hopefully its amusing :)
user_image.php

Darts seems to have "unexpectedly" gathered the attention of the families of NM and Pirate. Pirate seems to think that 60+ incomings of 90% fakes on Admiral Phoenix is very...lets say to the very least productive. Hm?

And have future plans with Vivi. Oh noez!
Bonnie and Clyde as well as us "Vivi" have also encountered many incomings from the almighty Norsemen.

Again aplogizes for reiterating myself, but. Oh Noez!

With the usual reports having the same data being withheld.
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/23180505d99e14f562af9fab7a7d1601

It leads me to believe that they have cleared us all! We has no troops! Our ODD has sky rocketed and left us defenceless! Ahhh!

To be honest. I was just bored and wanted to make a family bashing topic. I just figured I would give us some sort of background.

Cheers.
Vivi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The redeeming points of this PnP are as follows. It is a PnP. It does in fact have words. My eyes are not bleeding. It was wholly average.

Downsides are as follows. Wasn't funny. We know they're t3h n00bz0rz already. Was this really worth a thread?

I've seen worse.

DeletedUser

Some tribe is trying to do the same to me, apparently they think 20 fakes will scare me into not attacking them. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

The redeeming points of this PnP are as follows. It is a PnP. It does in fact have words. My eyes are not bleeding. It was wholly average.

Downsides are as follows. Wasn't funny. We know they're t3h n00bz0rz already. Was this really worth a thread?

I've seen worse.

In attempts to skue my boredum with making a thread to discuss how much more elitezzzorr my tribe is. It was worth a thread :D.

On Admiral, from 60 incomings down to 6 :). Pirate will send a second wave I am sure. Hopefully this one is a little more interesting :). Cause frankly like 6 real attacks was kind of boring.

DeletedUser

I think a rename should be done to acknowledge these new changes.

DartsSpoon
Penetrating y our Frontline

DeletedUser

NM must be desperate, they even asked me to join in the attack...

***** on 26.10. at 14:58
we are having trouble with vivi atm
he is (swears removed) me and sorry15 off because he wiped me out, i am telling you this because i am asking if you have any troops which you would be able to user to attack vivi? im sure taking him out would also benifit you too?!

Box Car Racer on 27.10. at 08:15
Is Vivi still attacking you?

***** on 27.10. at 09:50
not since yesterday when i dodged it, was about midday, why did u scout me?

DeletedUser

Meh. If they wanna try and survive in my 15x15. They can. I personally don't know you Cat, Death talks to you mainly. Im the goon of the account. I farm and que, he socializes :).

DeletedUser

Was this really worth a thread?

We've recently been receiving complaints of having a quiet forum presence. This production was an attempt to reverse that. If you don't like it, talk to the whiners.

DeletedUser

We won't Slaya. We won't :)

Pirateyoumakemelaugh.jpg

Just so you know Pirate. I can get on at any time I please. Cheers, keep talking about me as a pointwhore.

DeletedUser

I think a rename should be done to acknowledge these new changes.

DartsSpoon
Penetrating y our Frontline

2920 HeavenFox 296 1 296

Says the noob getting owned all over .uk

Nice work

hows the restart going???

DeletedUser

80 players, across 2 tribes in a single (not even full yet) continent?
Pathetic.

You pirates are only slowing down K55's total proession and growth.

Even with all those numbers, I still consider Darts the better tribe.

DeletedUser

80 players, across 2 tribes in a single (not even full yet) continent?
Pathetic.

You pirates are only slowing down K55's total proession and growth.

Even with all those numbers, I still consider Darts the better tribe.

Goes without saying.

Imo, K55 is going to be the most interesting continent in the next few weeks/months. There seem to be a fair few tribes that could get to top dog.

DeletedUser

PIRATES fam are Pathetic, full of noobs, 80 members of them......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.