Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4498

You appear to be confusing me with someone who plans on playing this world long term, I shall be off to W43.......

DeletedUser4735

You appear to be confusing me with someone who plans on playing this world long term, I shall be off to W43.......

Tribe failed so now its time to world hop?
Whats happened to the old style of play where if your tribe started losing you kept on fighting?

DeletedUser

Tribe failed so now its time to world hop?
Whats happened to the old style of play where if your tribe started losing you kept on fighting?

To be fair, he stayed as long as he had a tribe(Darts). Now without Darts and Lost not keeping him(I think) he will be a sitting duck.

DeletedUser

It's a shame, I really thought Darts would get K55 nailed.

As for K55 being a land of hugs, I doubt it will stay like that for long. As soon as the alliance is not beneficial to one of the parties, it's gonna be feeding time.

As for the old member of darts, well, I'm pretty sure they'll be able to hold their own, the lost members I'm not convinced about. The point behind lost was that it lost last time :lol:. Still, I'm not gonna put my money on them merging/disbanding - whatever - again.

DeletedUser

nope. Sorry i have already given out the two baron spots to help and that's all i will be giving out for awhile.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]A shame that Darts ended like that, but I think this thread has run its course, I'd hate to have to start infracting people for making pointless/off-topic posts. :icon_wink:[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.