Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Big turn around from a "family bashing topic". Wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

Well this just sucks.....Also whoever commented that Sabith has no organization....you'd be very wrong in that. Sabith has succesfully oped and killed several Darts members and AMAZINGLY GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LOG ON TODAY

Vivi today at 00:41
Darts is merging into [ally]Ssshhh[/ally]. I know this will surprise you all. If you don't wanna go I understand. The list of members I had ok'd for [ally]Ssshhh[/ally] is the following:

Guess Who
John Dillinger
Rin and Len
Miku Hatsune
Sasuke.Uchiha
Haydn99
HeavenFox
benhoulker

Anyone else may apply, but thats all ive gotten ok'd.

Cheers you all. Me Bonnie and Clyde have other aims. Keep in contact if you like.

Vivi

ummm wait wuuutt....??????? Well put it simply LOST and some DARTS wern't very happy with this. Almost all on this list have disagreed with this. And while Darts will now fall we most certainly will not be joining Shhh. We might be joining Sabith but if not we will recreate LOST. My folly in merging LOST has cost us two members and i will rectify that....But this is mainly to say Darts is pretty much no more. I'm sure somebody will stay and try to keep it going but this pretty much is it for Darts. If anyone else who is in Darts and active on the forum wants to join us and hasn;t gotten my mass then feel free to contact me here, on skype at 360Tan, or IG at Rin and Len

Fin

DeletedUser

Big turn around from a "family bashing topic". Wouldn't you say?

To be fair i was one of the bashers and seeing as you/we were a family the criticism was deserved but you've certainly shown that family tribes can evolve. Looking at it from both sides (for anyone who doesnt know im ex-DARTs and now Ssssh) you guys wouldn't have been nearly as effective had you not had such strong allies and imo if it were 1vs1 Ssshhhh Vs DARTs from the outset the DARTs would have won. With that said alliances are a very strong aspect of the game and you've also aquitted yourselves well when it comes to organising. There's some very underestimated players in Sssshhhh and i'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

DeletedUser

Yeah, They were underestimated and Darts has payed for that folly in blood. But yes a 1 on 1 would have won but 2 vs 1. Well good luck Satan, Hope to play with you in the future

DeletedUser

Yeah, They were underestimated and Darts has payed for that folly in blood. But yes a 1 on 1 would have won but 2 vs 1. Well good luck Satan, Hope to play with you in the future

So where are we headed now ???

DeletedUser

im not even from Pirate and im running the place! - i think we have 5 original pirates at best

DeletedUser

Most are from Pirate W1? LOL show just how much you know about Ssshhh... o_O o_O o_O

well when they first came to be they were / i had a tribe mate that was in Pirate uk1 that confirmed that to although that was like 2 weeks ago not sure o_O

But that dont make you not a noob o_O without your allies im sure the original darts would have beaten you guys o_O

DeletedUser

well when they first came to be they were / i had a tribe mate that was in Pirate uk1 that confirmed that to although that was like 2 weeks ago not sure o_O

But that dont make you not a noob o_O without your allies im sure the original darts would have beaten you guys o_O

I'm not denying that Sabith helped us alot in taking down Darts... but i seriously doubt Darts would've beaten us. They would've sat there and both sides would've just farmed a few members and not much would've happened... Seriously i think you need to step off the Darts bandwagon mate.

DeletedUser

I'm not denying that Sabith helped us alot in taking down Darts... but i seriously doubt Darts would've beaten us. They would've sat there and both sides would've just farmed a few members and not much would've happened... Seriously i think you need to step off the Darts bandwagon mate.

Im not on there band wagon i jus dont like Ssshhh lol Much prefer sabith o_O also Darts would have taken a few of your higher members as soon as B&C and Vivi got nobles id say o_O

Also im in darts atm an the only damage ive seen has been by Sabith although ill be leaving soon to where ever the lost members go / Sabith or Back into Lost not Ssshhh

DeletedUser

GUYS GUYS. I DON'T CARE WHO BEAT WHO....Point is Sabith and SHhhhh took down Darts and now us LOST and left over Darts are in confusion. We are not sure what we want to do but If we join anyone and not create our own tribe it will probably be Sabith if possible. I don't want to seem mean but from the (what 2, 3 days i was in Darts from LOST) All of the incommoding and clearing as well as coordination was done by Sabith and so we would much rather join Sabith they have somewhat proved themselves. I am not saying Shhhh hasn't become a better tribe then they were as I am sure they have. Just in our eyes they didn't prove themselves as much. Please do not get mad this is not ripping you. merely stating what we at DARTS have seen

DeletedUser

GUYS GUYS. I DON'T CARE WHO BEAT WHO....Point is Sabith and SHhhhh took down Darts and now us LOST and left over Darts are in confusion. We are not sure what we want to do but If we join anyone and not create our own tribe it will probably be Sabith if possible. I don't want to seem mean but from the (what 2, 3 days i was in Darts from LOST) All of the incommoding and clearing as well as coordination was done by Sabith and so we would much rather join Sabith they have somewhat proved themselves. I am not saying Shhhh hasn't become a better tribe then they were as I am sure they have. Just in our eyes they didn't prove themselves as much. Please do not get mad this is not ripping you. merely stating what we at DARTS have seen

Ruining my fun i was gunna wind him up first then lay it out just to brighten my day :( lol
But im in full agreement about this statement

DeletedUser

well all i can say guys,,,if any of you need a new home,,you are welcome to check us out..If it is not for you,,,you may leave anytime,,i have been in loads of tribes that were not for myself...and had to leave..i do not expect you to be any different.
High troop count is required and tribe activities are a must other then that...have fun!

DeletedUser

well all i can say guys,,,if any of you need a new home,,you are welcome to check us out..If it is not for you,,,you may leave anytime,,i have been in loads of tribes that were not for myself...and had to leave..i do not expect you to be any different.
High troop count is required and tribe activities are a must other then that...have fun!

I guess i qualify lol plus i like to stay with friends or good leaders and the other members of the orig Lost are just thay o_O
o_O who said im a point whore jus becus i have a 0.25 troop to point ratio o_O lol jk

DeletedUser

Double post i know but its different topic-ish

[5:13:03 p.m.] 360 Tan: I know. And his policy is no leader but him and his baron (when and if he picks one) Must act, think, and play like him

[5:13:46 p.m.] Sasuke\Corza: lol
[5:14:03 p.m.] Sasuke\Corza: Problems there much

jus a piece of our skype convo. well it seems that the original Darts members are going to remake Darts into something more. At least till we find wat we really are going to do.

but atm we see that a leader like this is not good for a tribe as there is no variation in choices and therefore in a bad position also if he has trouble how will the tribe run.

We daont war we prob will ally them atm untill further This was a Sas Presentation o_O kk Sas out more as it comes

DeletedUser

A few things I feel should be cleared up before rumors start spreading.

1) Clearing/successfully oping some members of a tribe does not instantly make you a "good" tribe.

2) That being said, Sabith has earned my respect. Not because of clearing members of Darts, that was due to sitting errors on our part, but because of their general modesty in doing so. They didn't make a thread and post massive amounts of reports. To me that shows that you know how far is too far, and for that, Sabith has earned my respect.

3) Ssshhh has a long way to go to earn my respect. I respect apha, not sir-gav, and for reasons I shall not state publicly.

4) Vivi and I have created our own tribe and will be playing on our own for now. Nothing about joining any other tribes, or becoming allied with any other tribes can be confirmed as of yet.

Thanks for your time,
Bonnie

DeletedUser

A few things I feel should be cleared up before rumors start spreading.

1) Clearing/successfully oping some members of a tribe does not instantly make you a "good" tribe.

2) That being said, Sabith has earned my respect. Not because of clearing members of Darts, that was due to sitting errors on our part, but because of their general modesty in doing so. They didn't make a thread and post massive amounts of reports. To me that shows that you know how far is too far, and for that, Sabith has earned my respect.

3) Ssshhh has a long way to go to earn my respect. I respect apha, not sir-gav, and for reasons I shall not state publicly.

4) Vivi and I have created our own tribe and will be playing on our own for now. Nothing about joining any other tribes, or becoming allied with any other tribes can be confirmed as of yet.

Thanks for your time,
Bonnie

I will add we have plans. But we will see what falls in place. I have already apologized to Darts members, and with the Ssshhh Merge, I was only offering members a place in a decent tribe right now. I of course did not expect everyone to go over.

But yes, me and Bonnie will see what happens, but I can assure you we will most likely stick together.

DeletedUser

good luck guys.(B&C an Vivi)..I know your tribe(Darts) had troubles from day one in this world and all..So i thought you guys put in a vaulent effort as much as you could..

Status
Not open for further replies.