Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What families do you speak of? If you're talking about us - we're clearly not a family.

DeletedUser

we should be taking the mick out of you for the need to merge with another tribe!

DeletedUser

Sir, you are a family. Just because you changed your name it doesn't change your genetics ;)

DeletedUser

I may be wrong and correct me if I am. But my understanding of a family tribe is a tribe that has other tribes connected to it.

i.e

NM1
NM2
NM3 etc.

we clearly do not have that - and if you do your research you will see that pretty much any of the original PIRATE players are NOT still in this tribe. Hence we are a completley different/ new tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[ke]/wipes dust off ban hammer & mutters maybe I'll get to use it today ...... in this thread .... if people continue like this[/ke]

Technically I think it is still on topic, given the fact that we are giving opinions compared to Darts. I think Vivi already showed how that relates to the first post. I'm too lazy to repost :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Well thank god we live in a world where we can think what we want. :icon_wink:

However, it is in my opinion, that the Me > You > Him > Her > Him, etc. is pointless / spam and contributes nothing to thread aswell as detracts from the original intention and purpose of the thread. Basically, I view it as a way for people to contribute nothing and increase their post count. If you wish to continue this, PM me, otherwise, it's off-topic.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Well thank god we live in a world where we can think what we want. :icon_wink:

However, it is in my opinion, that the Me > You > Him > Her > Him, etc. is pointless / spam and contributes nothing to thread aswell as detracts from the original intention and purpose of the thread. Basically, I view it as a way for people to contribute nothing and increase their post count. If you wish to continue this, PM me, otherwise, it's off-topic.[/ke]

Grats on Darts being in top 20... ?

DeletedUser

Darts have forgot 1 important thing, we come from w1 we are experienced oh and we're not taking this world too srsly just a bunch of noobs that like the old settings.

Dodges ban hammer*

DeletedUser

Darts have forgot 1 important thing, we come from w1 we are experienced oh and we're not taking this world too srsly just a bunch of noobs that like the old settings.

Dodges ban hammer*

W1? Congradutions. Apparently my old tribe there is gonna thrash you guys soon. EXP.

Goodluck, ive been around alot longer then W1. Typical familes, thinking 2 worlds ago is alot of experience.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Vivi on this. Two worlds is not a lot of experience., How long is that? a year??? Less???

DeletedUser

Have been skimming through and just wonder if darts are going to start breaking up the NM family or would even suggest having other tribes join in for a gangbang :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Nightmare who are you and where you from? Cos i've never heard of you.

DeletedUser1508

I have to agree with Vivi on this. Two worlds is not a lot of experience., How long is that? a year??? Less???

The UK server started in June... I think. Anyway, Darts and LOST merging = just more noobs in one tribe. Easier to target :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The UK server started in June... I think. Anyway, Darts and LOST merging = just more noobs in one tribe. Easier to target :icon_wink:

:eek:. Im slightly apalled. Oh well. Noobs verse families.

I bet the noobs will come up on top :). Mergewars ftw.

DeletedUser

Dodges ban hammer*

I've been playing since .net w3, and I still don't think I'm better than everyone else. Number of world played does not mean you have more experience, or are better than the other guy. Its how you apply yourself in world. So far, NM/2/3 have not applied themselves well.

DeletedUser

Its more like two factions joining to make a tribe as both tribes had low member counts o_O
And also in uk1 DS merged into Che!!! and Che!!!'s stayed strong o_O

DeletedUser

something against noobs?? i am one but who isn't. until proven otherwise.

DeletedUser1508

Oh dear, I think sarcastic posts might need more than a :icon_wink: these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.