Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good luck guys.(B&C an Vivi)..I know your tribe(Darts) had troubles from day one in this world and all..So i thought you guys put in a vaulent effort as much as you could..

Its all good Apha, I appreciate it.

You will have to put up with me in first in the K anyways. So yeah :)

DeletedUser

Its all good Apha, I appreciate it.

You will have to put up with me in first in the K anyways. So yeah :)
You wont have much trouble staying there if this war goes down as atm it it looks like 90% of members left are lost so it will be a massacre of troops and pointless

DeletedUser

You wont have much trouble staying there if this war goes down as atm it it looks like 90% of members left are lost so it will be a massacre of troops and pointless

Sasuke. Nothing against you. But me and Death farm nearly 24 7 between us and sitters. I can't really see you overtaking us anyway. When you and matty only play about 12 hours a day. I would stop talking like your a better player then myself. Not ego boosting. Its just the truth.

Well good luck. I gave you guys a different opportunity. I left so I was not to blame. I did my best to give the tribe a good opportunity. Not my fault you guys said no.

Regards,
Vivi

DeletedUser

Sasuke. Nothing against you. But me and Death farm nearly 24 7 between us and sitters. I can't really see you overtaking us anyway. When you and matty only play about 12 hours a day. I would stop talking like your a better player then myself. Not ego boosting. Its just the truth.

Well good luck. I gave you guys a different opportunity. I left so I was not to blame. I did my best to give the tribe a good opportunity. Not my fault you guys said no.

Regards,
Vivi
i dont have an Ego an i dont mean me although i wouldnt be far off your troop count with the points difference.
if the was anyone in our tribe that could it would be Guess Who so i didnt mean it like that.

DeletedUser

i dont have an Ego an i dont mean me although i wouldnt be far off your troop count with the points difference.
if the was anyone in our tribe that could it would be Guess Who so i didnt mean it like that.

Its all good mate. Im just sick of people not realizing the work me and Death put in. We actually try.

Weve already had a 1200 axe setback and recovered. In minimal time. Anywhoo

Cheerios
Vivi

DeletedUser

Nope you lead kinda like Alpha but you actually have barons o_O so if Sh** hits the fan they can cope lol

I had 2 barons. were mostly there to make up for when I was not. But I made all decisions. Rin included as second baron. But B&C was Baron all along.

DeletedUser

I had 2 barons. were mostly there to make up for when I was not. But I made all decisions. Rin included as second baron. But B&C was Baron all along.

Exactly my first prob with alpha he reckoned he has no Barons so who runs thins when he has RL issues!

DeletedUser

Please... glass house, man. It's a glass house you're livin' in, and you seem to be Stoney McChucker.

Darts' end was disappointing. In many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4735

Yes it was very disappointing but hmmm Lost is now up to something o_O

Is that meant to sound cunning and intriguing?
Because to me it just looks pretentious and like an overly forward attempt at getting yet more ill-deserved attention.

DeletedUser

Hows the bashing going vivi/death

need me to take an account just let me know ;)

DeletedUser

[clt]Are you SURE that you want to display the contents of your village to the entire world?

Im sad to see Darts go! But good luck to all members wherever you end up![/clt]

wouldnt make much diffrence now anyways lol

shame to see darts go i let vivi down :(

DeletedUser

wouldnt make much diffrence now anyways lol

shame to see darts go i let vivi down :(

[clt]Well now i predict that K55 will become the land of hugz, at least Darts kept it interesting... now the entire K just seems to be allied to each other... blurgh[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.