Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Debating between Nm or Pirate for a noble target.

But thats about it. They catted down a member of mine also.

I don't want to war till nobles come out. So Im still attempting to ignore them till I get there. Or well, the majority of us get there.

DeletedUser

I got an NM1 member near me.....but i don;t want to kill him cause I want him for my nobles This way i can go off into an already close to nobles villa :p

DeletedUser

Debating between Nm or Pirate for a noble target.

But thats about it. They catted down a member of mine also.

I don't want to war till nobles come out. So Im still attempting to ignore them till I get there. Or well, the majority of us get there.

So wait, your strategy is to sit back and relax while a couple of your members are getting catted down? Pure genius!

DeletedUser

So wait, your strategy is to sit back and relax while a couple of your members are getting catted down? Pure genius!

I think what he meant is that he isn't going to actively take part in offense against pirate/nm, instead he's going to wait till they can noble.

If his members are in threat of being catted, I'm pretty damn sure they're going to do something about it.

DeletedUser

Darts seem to be falling apart - with a lot of their members cleared and being farmed by Ssshhh! and Sabith members and their latest member satanscircus leaving.

Can darts really still hold on?

DeletedUser

Darts seem to be falling apart - with a lot of their members cleared and being farmed by Ssshhh! and Sabith members and their latest member satanscircus leaving.

You've caught us, we're breaking apart. We're currently talking to Rumble about merging in our better members, so please give use sometime to finalise the details. Some members might go to RA as well.

DeletedUser4423

can darts really still hold on?

wow, what a corny thing to say, of course we can hold on, the major question is will shhhhhhh or pirate hold on considering against 21 members now, they still haven't managed to win. to me, that shows extremely bad playing.

DeletedUser

I appreciate your honesty Admiral but what i don't understand is how Darts gave Ssshhh so much grief on the forums and yet they had nothing to back it up and are now being beaten badly. They have from what i see 5-10 people with 1k+ points who are being farmed and yet they haven't been kicked, that's probably to regain some of their public image. I'm not slating Darts because they do have some good members but seems to me they have no other option but to run to a bigger tribe.

DeletedUser

can darts really still hold on?

wow, what a corny thing to say, of course we can hold on, the major question is will shhhhhhh or pirate hold on considering against 21 members now, they still haven't managed to win. to me, that shows extremely bad playing.

Darts have had a very good press throughout W3, since the beginning. People expected a lot of them, and looking at this, they really haven't been fulfilling these expectations. How is your point relevant at all? You obviously haven't made any breakthroughs against these tribes, while, and even your own leader admits it, some of your members are being catted to the ground? So You really have no basis upon which to say that you don't expect Sshhh or PIRATE to hold on.

DeletedUser

If Darts is being farmed, please show some reports cause I'm not gonna take your word for it.

DeletedUser

I hardly see a point in me having to prove to you people, who are adament on loving Darts, for what reason i do not know. I could dig up some reports from other members if you REALLY want to see them...There own leader admits it and yet you still think we are lieing lol.

DeletedUser

I hardly see a point in me having to prove to you people, who are adament on loving Darts, for what reason i do not know. I could dig up some reports from other members if you REALLY want to see them...There own leader admits it and yet you still think we are lieing lol.

I didn't really read much of anything in here, I just saw people claiming others are being farmed, but I don't believe it until I see some reports. If their leader said they are then I guess you don't have to show any.

DeletedUser

Darts have had a very good press throughout W3, since the beginning. People expected a lot of them, and looking at this, they really haven't been fulfilling these expectations. How is your point relevant at all? You obviously haven't made any breakthroughs against these tribes, while, and even your own leader admits it, some of your members are being catted to the ground? So You really have no basis upon which to say that you don't expect Sshhh or PIRATE to hold on.

While Darts hasn't made any breakthroughs against these tribes, they have only made 1 breakthrough against one player. And he is not being ''catted to the ground'', while he does receive incoming catapult attack every 3 hours the buildings are almost rebuilt by that time. And each attacks returns 0 resources so it is not exactly 'farming'.

And the basis to say Sshh or PIRATE wont hold on is their lack of organisation. Numbers and the fact Darts were basically surrounded played a big role in here. But how will they do when they have to send longer range attacks? They will need real organisation then.

DeletedUser

Some tribe is trying to do the same to me, apparently they think 20 fakes will scare me into not attacking them. :icon_sad:

fakes at this level arre pointless
just bring it alot of support and ur safe like 1k swords + spears.
Fakes at 100k + points can be annoying.
especially when wars are planned.
We seeing any ways cos nobles are out?

DeletedUser

Well i'll probably incur the wrath of a few on here but i honestly think Ssshhh have been vastly underestimated.....i know because i did too. I defo won't say they're PIRATE anymore even after seeing off 2 of their Offences on my own. I'm gonna miss DARTs and still think they've got a huge amount of talent but unfortunately quite a few started late and it's the top players taking the hit from a well organised Sabith/Sssshhhh offense.

DeletedUser

Not mine. I have said that Sabith and Ssshhh will ally and overpower Darts a few days ago already. Will find the logs tomorrow :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.