Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2) You sat the account 24/7 to dodge fakes? Seriously... I'm not trying to be big or clever or an a$$hole but you did start all this stuff...

Take a chill pill?

Well it's pretty obvious you're neither a) big or b) clever, not sure on c) though

DeletedUser

Wooaaaa.. Is it hot in here or just me? k55 is starting to get hotter and hotter. Keep it up guys! ;)

DeletedUser

Sir-Gavalot keep running your mouth

You got a message days ago now saying if you think you have what it takes then come take me down
(but i guess you dropped your bag of penuts)

and vivi what happened to king tyler was
He begged for mercy, stated that pirates were crap and sir-gav was the biggest joke of a leader ever,
and gave me an account sit

it was interesting to find out that you guys and sabith are pretty much family now
all those members and your still scared of little old Darts

DeletedUser

Darts was cleaned up even more by me today. Getting rid of members that have no purpose here due to laziness

Tribe name: Penetrating Your Front Line!
ID: Darts
Number of members: 15
Points of the best 40 players: 14.938
Total points: 14.938
Average points: 995
Opponents defeated: 58.587 (3.)

I wonder if your still scared of 15 members vs 120.

Pirates have 80, and if Sabith is now family to you guys. This should be fine

You have about 10 players to every 1 of ours. Im quite intreged to see what happens. Lets let the good times roll.

And do NOT tell me to calm down, I am not angry, I realize its a game, and Im just playing the other aspect of this game. ITs called PnP. And obviousily I have you guys speechless in that department. So its 1:0 for us already. Lets see if you guys can tie it up in game.

IM LOVING THIS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just to show im crazy,

Regards,
Vivi

DeletedUser

Go Darts, you are quality vs their quanitity... Quality always wins

DeletedUser

Thanks Noob. Off topic for one moment. You still need to message me back regarding joining. I was not on my usual time this morning to talk to you.

On topic,
Pirates, do you wanna see how fast every player near me can be cleared, and have their village ripped down. Cause I garentee not a single person individually in any of your tribes can stand up to me.

Man, im getting an ego like Nauz.

DeletedUser

Ahhh Clyde take a chill pill dude,,if your biggest problem in life if that a few members of your tribe have been cleared lately,,then i say you are doing all right man.

And as i recall the last time you wanted to "run you mouth" off about Sabith that gave me enough of a reason to go to our forums and give ours members free range on any darts they see,,and our members did come back with reports of clearing some of your guys.

But i did notice shortly after we had words in the "Academy thread" here in Public Forums Clyde that your tribe was clever enough to start this thread so you might be able to try to save some face when our attacks come at you...

Well Clyde you surprised me abit,,it took you almost 2 full pages of your thread before you stared crying about us being involved..
Maybe next time when you are already involved in fighting a tribe you do not pick up a stone and throw it at the next biggest tribe around you..

Oh and about Admiral Phoenix,,yeah a friend of mine(hes blue and like 3 apples tall,,you might know him) well anyway,,he mentioned that he might dodge his defence a few times and see if he could catch this guy in a backtiming.(i guess it worked)

But no matter what clyde,,and no matter how you look at it,,it is pretty funny dude,,the world is less then 2 weeks old,,and the number 1 ranked player in the content has been forced to restart..now thats crazy...to top it off,,your tribe could do nothing to stop it,,hahah
It doesn't seem to say much for darts..
darts=failz

DeletedUser

Ahhh Clyde take a chill pill dude,,if your biggest problem in life if that a few members of your tribe have been cleared lately,,then i say you are doing all right man.

And as i recall the last time you wanted to "run you mouth" off about Sabith that gave me enough of a reason to go to our forums and give ours members free range on any darts they see,,and our members did come back with reports of clearing some of your guys.

But i did notice shortly after we had words in the "Academy thread" here in Public Forums Clyde that your tribe was clever enough to start this thread so you might be able to try to save some face when our attacks come at you...

Well Clyde you surprised me abit,,it took you almost 2 full pages of your thread before you stared crying about us being involved..
Maybe next time when you are already involved in fighting a tribe you do not pick up a stone and throw it at the next biggest tribe around you..

Oh and about Admiral Phoenix,,yeah a friend of mine(hes blue and like 3 apples tall,,you might know him) well anyway,,he mentioned that he might dodge his defence a few times and see if he could catch this guy in a backtiming.(i guess it worked)

But no matter what clyde,,and no matter how you look at it,,it is pretty funny dude,,the world is less then 2 weeks old,,and the number 1 ranked player in the content has been forced to restart..now thats crazy...to top it off,,your tribe could do nothing to stop it,,hahah
darts=failz

Theres so many things wrong with that post. Im gonna have to do my laundry, sit on the toilet and eat a meal, just so I don't have to be interupted with the essay I can write on that. That entire thing was full of fail.

DeletedUser

darts has the highest avg point in k55.
highest ODA in k 55.
i dont understand why they should join pirates

DeletedUser

Pffft, Clyde just likes hiding behind the great walls of Troy, like the movie "Troy". But instead, it is called the great wall of Clyde. :p

DeletedUser

I can break it. Remember, I am the king of penetration. Or rather the duke of it. :)

Looks like Pirate can't though. Not even with spear nukezzz.

DeletedUser

But don't forget they have pegs on their feet and an eye patch. Don't forget a talking parrot, so they are very disadvantaged.

DeletedUser

Looks like Pirate changed their names to confuse you...

Ssshh! and Shut!

How obvious... (I think... I might check K55 rankings to double check.)

Edit: Ok... I stand corrected. :(

PIRATE is still their, but with half their members missing?? Also I think Shhhh! is PIRAT2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think they made it a direct relation to this chat. Trying to tell us how they feel.

Speechless im guessing.

DeletedUser

Yea... I edited after I checked if I was right, but like always. I am not. :(

DeletedUser

darts=failz

LOL your kidding yourself
last time i checked We overtook AP days ago
well before he decided to restart

so how about checking things before running your mouth

DeletedUser

darts has the highest avg point in k55.
highest ODA in k 55.
i dont understand why they should join pirates

Darts better watch out lol at this pace Lost will shine though o_O yes they hav highest OD in k55 but at 16th Lost isnt far behind for our amount of members.
sorry to put lost in the equation lol jus had to
also i hope darts clean up Pirate then i see either a merge type thing / unlikly or a war for the k lol who knows a noob tribe might take us all o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.