Darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Points win prizes......shame i dont have enough for any, i want prizes :icon_cry:

here it is :)

pokal.gif

DeletedUser

Well The pirate attacks on AP have managed to better than we expected as we did not have much support there. It reminds me of the pirate problem with somali they are the pirates. They attacked fast on a vulnerable target.

somali-pirates.jpg

We have noticed what they have been done and have acted accordingly just like the royal navy did we have sent troops to deal with these pirates.

988382234m.jpg

So as the story goes the pirates will be captured their ships sunk and them hung :)

ship380_817671a.jpg

DeletedUser

haha Admiral Phoenix has restarted. Maybe Darts should Join PIRATE. they're not looking to great at the moment!

DeletedUser

After 3 of their members quitting...i can't remember losing any troops of real significance.

DeletedUser

Admiral Phoenix = Fail.

Nice to see some of Pirates amazing insight into the fine details of TW.
Apparently I fail now for having to restart after they failed to damage me from their 60+ incomings, some sending all their troops 10+ hours away.

haha Admiral Phoenix has restarted. Maybe Darts should Join PIRATE. they're not looking to great at the moment!

Regardless of Darts state, I assure you that they're better off than PIRATE right now. I think I'd be right in saying that the majority of the public would agree with me on that.

After 3 of their members quitting...i can't remember losing any troops of real significance.

I suppose my rank 1 ODD came from the other family tribe targeting me in K55. If you want me to post reports of my wall hitting PIRATE, I will.

DeletedUser

If we aren't looking good, why would we join you. Why would you allow that?

Thats kinda making fun of yourself and proving you would take anyone.

I would never EVER join that family. Trust me, Darts will take off. We have some major changes to go through.

Why doesn't pirates come for me? Don't think you can handle me? I Garentee one dodge won't be missed, and you will love it when the backtimes come. And nobles shortly.

P.S. Pirates, who is still the top continent players? I think its Darts players.

Vivi

DeletedUser

LOLLERSKATES.

It was not even Pirate who got the better of him. He backtimed a tribeless member in his 15x15. Which cleared him, then he was cleared after.

All Pirate made us do was make sure the account was sat 24 7 to dodge. Thats about it. Pirate has been a waste of time really.

DeletedUser

That's right dude. You keep telling yourself that. Along with all that stuff about how your tribe is going through a difficult patch but will be /so/ awesome real soon.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm (and I'm pretty sure I go for the rest of LOST on this) are going to side with Darts here with saying DARTS > PIRATE family

DeletedUser

Here. Anyone here in Pirate. Prove me wrong

Find the report you cleared Admiral Phoenix in.

Cause I know for a fact I have the report of him losing his troops backtiming in. Had nothing to do with you guys AT ALL.

So comeon.

Go for it, I Wanna see what you come up with. A report where you caught 30 LC in, with a screw up on a dodge doesn't count.

Oh and if you guys really wanna see something. Start attacking me, I dare you. I really really dare you. I garentee not one of you has the troop counts of Vivi or Bonnie and Clyde.

Ask Kingtyler what happened when I Found out that he wanted a piece of Bonnie and Clyde when we got a spy on you. Im pretty sure he got devastated. Why don't we start talking about how I have farmed a few Pirate members in my 19x19 from the start. And they still have not been supported, and they have still not started to attack back.

Why don't we talk about all the failures in your tribe, your screw ups. Cause a few catches on us, was nothing compared to the failure your tribe consists of us.

Give Darts your best shot. We are waiting.

Vivi

DeletedUser

can you please explain to me what bad is about a tribe with 18 members?
of course those were good players, but every tribe has once to handle such a situation
and i'm definitely sure Darts (and Vivi) will :)

and here is my statement to "i can't remember losing any troops of real significance"

Name: Achilles.0
Tribe: PIRATE
OD Defense Rank: 0.
(0 score)

ever been attacked?:)

DeletedUser

woah Vivi its just a game mate calm down. You're getting a bit over excited there.

DeletedUser

It was not even Pirate who got the better of him. He backtimed a tribeless member in his 15x15. Which cleared him, then he was cleared after.

All Pirate made us do was make sure the account was sat 24 7 to dodge. Thats about it. Pirate has been a waste of time really.

1) Where do you think the troops came from?

2) You sat the account 24/7 to dodge fakes? Seriously... I'm not trying to be big or clever or an a$$hole but you did start all this stuff...

Take a chill pill?

Status
Not open for further replies.