Discussion: CHESS & Ouch! Merge

• Thread starter kingtomthebadboy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sonic X today at 16:39
Greetings from CHESS

Behalf of the council of CHESS (Checkmate - We Win!) we have decided to send you request for your tribe merging in to our tribe [ally]CHESS[/ally].

If you do agree, all terms will be discussed eg Baron, Privileges.
As you might know, we have 23 members and you have 14 members.

We have space for you all. That is if you want to merge into us.
This will be a benefit for both tribe as it is estimated that we will be rank 1 in the continent. Furthermore, it will makes us more stronger in the world including ODA and ODD which will go up.

So, do you except the offer?

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sonic X - Prince of [ally]CHESS[/ally]

kingtomthebadboy today at 16:40
You really don't have a clue do you?

He just doesn't get it, does he.

DeletedUser

This is what CHESS leader wanted.

Theres nothing else to say......:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is what CHESS leader wanted.

Theres nothing else to say......:icon_rolleyes:

1.You have no idea about the skill (or lack of) of any of our members.

2. You have no clue about mine or my members leadership qualities thus would be ridiculous to give us baron priveledges - this is assuming we accepted your offer.

3. We're not on good terms (or bad terms for that matter), but you've got to ask yourself; "Would sticking two tribes together be the answer to solve your internal strife." I'll answer that, no.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We have no interest in joining chess and likely we never will. I hope that broke things down for you.

DeletedUser

Sonic X today at 16:49
How is CHESS crumbling, the member count is low so that the average per player mark is high.

kingtomthebadboy today at 17:20
So you mean all your members left so you could have a high average per player? Wow, I believe that.

Look, I really have no interest in talking to you. You obviously just lie through your teeth to make your tribe sound better.

Sonic X today at 17:25
I didnt say "all your members left" i said "the member count is low".
Don't try and misinterpret it. Seems like i too don't have interest in talking to you as its clearly not worth it.

I assume, you have a problem in reading English.

[/quote]

DeletedUser

Sonic X today at 16:49
How is CHESS crumbling, the member count is low so that the average per player mark is high.

kingtomthebadboy today at 17:20
So you mean all your members left so you could have a high average per player? Wow, I believe that.

Look, I really have no interest in talking to you. You obviously just lie through your teeth to make your tribe sound better.

Sonic X today at 17:25
I didnt say "all your members left" i said "the member count is low".
Don't try and misinterpret it. Seems like i too don't have interest in talking to you as its clearly not worth it.

I assume, you have a problem in reading English.
[/QUOTE]

Lol, was that to try and "embarass" me? I'm so honoured.

kingtomthebadboy today at 17:32
Actually my friend, the irony is, you have a problem in reading English.

You said:
the member count is low so that the average per player mark is high.

See, here we examine the way you try to imply that you have a low member count through choice. I know that your members left and probably will continue to do so.

Me said:
So you mean all your members left so you could have a high average per player?

It appears however, you shot yourself in the foot.

DeletedUser

1.You have no idea about the skill (or lack of) of any of our members.

2. You have no clue about mine or my members leadership qualities thus would be ridiculous to give us baron priveledges - this is assuming we accepted your offer.

3. We're not on good terms (or bad terms for that matter), but you've got to ask yourself; "Would sticking two tribes together be the answer to solve your internal strife." I'll answer that, no.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We have no interest in joining chess and likely we never will. I hope that broke things down for you.

Evaluation of the tribe Ouch! and their leader kingtomthebadboy

1. Yes, i do now you are active for about 5 minutes and then log off, clearly "pathetic"

2. Leadership Qualities......You dont even know what that means, and baron privs would be discussed later on if agreed. (Most likely you wouldn't get it)

3. Sticking two tribes would work in my opinion, its the matter of leadership. And as much as i know from now....your experience and leadership is pathetic as i have found out now.

Well, it seems like from what iv learnt of you today......is you have very poor communication, leadership and experience........It is clear that Ouch! is not going to last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Yes, i do now you are active for about 5 minutes and then log off, clearly "pathetic"

2. Leadership Qualities......You dont even know what that means, and baron privs would be discussed later on if agreed. (Most likely you wouldn't get it)

3. Sticking two tribes would work in my opinion, its the matter of leadership. And as much as i know from now....your experience and leadership is pathetic as i have found out now.

Well, it seems like from what iv learnt of you today......is you have very poor communication, leadership and experience........It is clear that Ouch! is not going to last.

I am pathetic for logging on to TW to check some mail? :lol:

I don't know what leadership qualaties are? Honestly, go take a look at yourselves. Your tribe is an absolute shambles. You've had what? 3 Dukes now and judging by this latest stunt, it isn't getting any better. Your folly attempts at trying to recruit and Merge with K45 is just that, folly. The only decent decision your current leader has made was to correct one of his former decisions. "Waiting till nobles come out before declaring on Codes". Nice job there :icon_wink:.

If you can make it work, good on you. I don't feel this situation would work.
The bit I really love now is that your trying to slander my experience and leadership from a mail conversation with you. If you think you can gain that knowledge from a small mail conversation with me not posting any of my past experience etc. then you must a mind-reader or just a genius and I honestly can't choose between which I think is more likely, I just can't.

I just don't particuarly want to talk to you, that's all. :lol:
One last thing, If Ouch! is not going to last, it will have absolutely nothing to do with Chess.

Might want to check those holes in your leaky tribe there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see he is offline again :icon_rolleyes:

And we all know about Ouch!, no point in defending it.....:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What interests me is how you could possibly know that he only comes on for 5 minutes then logs off again, or how his experience and leadership is pathetic if you've never been in his tribe?

DeletedUser

Through his mails and in the forums just under the avatar :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You must be looking quite frequently to come to that conclusion... :icon_confused:
Surely you have something better to do with your time, like try and recruit some more people to CHESS? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Through his mails and in the forums just under the avatar :icon_biggrin:

If your telling me that you constantly sit at the pc all day playing TW, I think you need to work on your gameplay.

DeletedUser

I didnt say i was online 24/7, but i like to check the forums.

DeletedUser

You must be looking quite frequently to come to that conclusion... :icon_confused:
Surely you have something better to do with your time, like try and recruit some more people to CHESS? :icon_wink:

lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1.) yes your right of course
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

2.) not to mention his alias but u.K patriot is part duke of our tribeand tom is excellent aswell.... Yes right again

3.) We feel no need to merge into yours due to the fact you mass recruited their members >see faling ranks of CHESS tribe<

Leadership pathetic partly led by the duke of the no 1 tribe on w25
o.k you know everything about us i must leave this thread now

[End of sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Well, at least someone is discussing something else then RA and Rumble.

/steps aside and watches.