Discussion: CHESS & Ouch! Merge

• Thread starter kingtomthebadboy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This really did not need it's own thread.
Just a mail and a response.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

metalheads have been clearing and farming chess villages for past few days. So guess u guys are a bit too late to start a war on chess.

Deleted User - 695343

And we all know about Ouch!, no point in defending it.....:icon_wink:

Do tell? I happen to know they have some excellent players there, much better calibre than anyone in chess. I also have faith in the leadership. I only met Tom recently and he's certainly become a favourite of mine, but he's also not alone, and the other guy (not sure if aliases are being revealed or not so will keep mum for now) is possibly one of the best leaders I've encountered in this game. I would not underestimate these guys one bit.

This whole thread just makes you look like an incompetent fool. :icon_neutral:

Codes vs Chess though. Hmmm, wondered why Codes stopped attacking me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4882

It was revealed on the first page who the other leader is.

This is the second time of Chess trying this, first time they just randomly invited half the tribe. Then when no one accepted decided to mail a few people.

I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with this small tribes are way more fun. Especially with the way this world is mainly focused on the core

DeletedUser

Well we knew from the start they were fail so its not like we should be surprised rite?

DeletedUser

Codes vs Chess would be interesting, the leaders of both tribes are right nextdoor to each other :)

DeletedUser

The leader of chess has never lead a tribe before. He only got the position because the leader resigned. He fails. Which is why I and many others left

Exactly. I feel that CHESS have one or maybe even two good players. But your leadership is terrible, TRANSFORMERS is the most immature person in the world, who obviously doesn't have a clue what needs doing to lead a tribe. Sonic X is alot better than transformers, but still I wouldnt say he could do a much better job. When I left CHESS the first thing transformers did was call me names like the immature boy he is, then after several days he begged for me back, afterwards he threatened to farm me... yet I have had no attacks from CHESS at all.

Im glad I left when I did.

DeletedUser

Well, i don't think CHESS will last, but will probably stay for 1 more day :)

DeletedUser

CHESS = fail... enough said

If you have any proof stating that i fail then speak.

If not, then you obviously "fail".

Sonic X
Opponents defeated: 1.378 (842.)

Is that enough proof?

DeletedUser

That isn't a fail, thats my stats. ;)

Anyway this is becoming /off topic