Discussion: CHESS & Ouch! Merge

• Thread starter kingtomthebadboy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good luck to CHESS, you'll need it.

CHESS was a good tribe in their hayday. I must admit, they were very active and an enjoyable tribe to play with. They would help each other to the death, talk to each other, support each other, we were a good group gelled together. I made some great new friends, including Xo. People were also willing to help out a lot, you had a newspaper and a website in the tribe. Though small disagreements led to problems and problems led to people leaving. People had always put down CHESS from day one because of Modesty being a fake. Of course this was wrong. But people don't recognise how much Imran has done for the tribe as well as Sonic and notibly, JBird. But some things didn't work out.

I left and restarted (under Arvile) for a number of reasons. First of all, I was annoyed at my area, it was pretty rubbish. Secondly, I wanted to start on an inner ring K, like the K I'm in now. Third, I was angered at your approach; you relied too heavily on other tribes. As with what Xo said.

I made some great friends and am happy for being able to join CHESS. You were superb in your hayday, a real great bunch. But it looks like all has gone to pieces, good luck in the future, prove us all wrong. But it does look like you've had your last gasp.

DeletedUser

oh plz dont say i fail you really hurt my feelings :icon_rolleyes:

I think he actually did :icon_rolleyes:
---------------
The reason why CHESS has always been in a bad spotlight is the recruitment method at the start, and that modesty and vukso where fakes (they founded the tribe), and that some members denied the truth about they're leader (vukso)..

I have to agree that i like talking to some of the old chess players tho, the thing that sank the tribe was 100% the two dukes, finding a new leader after that is really hard and when the leader is promoted by one of the fakes....not good :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to CHESS, you'll need it.

CHESS was a good tribe in their hayday. I must admit, they were very active and an enjoyable tribe to play with. They would help each other to the death, talk to each other, support each other, we were a good group gelled together. I made some great new friends, including Xo. People were also willing to help out a lot, you had a newspaper and a website in the tribe. Though small disagreements led to problems and problems led to people leaving. People had always put down CHESS from day one because of Modesty being a fake. Of course this was wrong. But people don't recognise how much Imran has done for the tribe as well as Sonic and notibly, JBird. But some things didn't work out.

I left and restarted (under Arvile) for a number of reasons. First of all, I was annoyed at my area, it was pretty rubbish. Secondly, I wanted to start on an inner ring K, like the K I'm in now. Third, I was angered at your approach; you relied too heavily on other tribes. As with what Xo said.

I made some great friends and am happy for being able to join CHESS. You were superb in your hayday, a real great bunch. But it looks like all has gone to pieces, good luck in the future, prove us all wrong. But it does look like you've had your last gasp.

Im touched. You mentioned me in your post. :icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

I think he actually did :icon_rolleyes:
---------------
The reason why CHESS has always been in a bad spotlight is the recruitment method at the start, and that modesty and vukso where fakes (they founded the tribe), and that some members denied the truth about they're leader (vukso)..

I have to agree that i like talking to some of the old chess players tho, the thing that sank the tribe was 100% the two dukes, finding a new leader after that is really hard and when the leader is promoted by one of the fakes....not good :|

Yup. Modesty was a fake. Nobody knows about vukso.. he had a good excuse for quitting. But most likely a fake as well. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1508

Yup. Modesty was a fake. Nobody knows about vukso.. he had a good excuse for quitting. But most likely a fake as well. :icon_rolleyes:

In response to this, I can pretty safely say that Vukso was also a fake...

Modesty the Original on 28.10. at 13:10
I don't know how much I can trust msa1525 but he is No 1 ranked in w1.net and a member of my tribe in w2.net. Not that active as you see but the mail was left until the real MSA logged in. The subject was " I need you to mail someone in w1 for me :)" hence why it was left unread ;)

Modesty on 19.10. at 23:55
Hi msa1525

I would like you to do a big favour. Please mail vukso in w1 and ask if he is playing on w3.co.uk.

Why I ask is that I was impersonated there :( And that account is the other "duke" in that pre-made tribe CHESS where my nick Modesty was using MY history here to lure big names to join them in this new world who started earlier today.

Thanks in advance!

Your little princess :)

PS. I got the impersonator kicked and tribeless so I'm satisfied :D

msa1525 on 23.10. at 23:10
What if I directly copy&paste that mail to him ?

Modesty on 24.10. at 05:42
Sure :)

msa1525 on 25.10. at 19:58
The mail that I've sent to Vukso.

msa1525 today at 19:57
Modesty on 19.10. at 23:55

"Please mail vukso in w1 and ask if he is playing on w3.co.uk.

Why I ask is that I was impersonated there :( And that account is the other "duke" in that pre-made tribe CHESS where my nick Modesty was using MY history here to lure big names to join them in this new world who started earlier today.

Thanks in advance!

Your little princess :)

PS. I got the impersonator kicked and tribeless so I'm satisfied :
D"

Good Day,

-MsA
Modesty on 25.10. at 21:37

msa1525 today at 12:26
Welcome. :)

msa1525 today at 13:57
He said he's not a player in co.uk - W3.And now he's asking what's going on, he is confused lol?

Modesty today at 14:00
As I suspected then... since the one playing Vukso there have also left.
I have no reason to doubt Modesty the Original's identity. Therefore I can say that the other people in this mail will be real, as they are the .net Modesty's friends.

DeletedUser

Man, since when did it take so long to say "No fanx kthx bai"? :(

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Well that completely secures he was a fake. No shred of doubt now.

DeletedUser

Chess decides to merge with death instead. RIP chess. was good farming youu

DeletedUser4735

-TRANSFORMERS-
Opponents defeated: 72 (6154.)
Tribe: Silenc

I'm dissapointed...he hit the quit button as soon as he got my incoming.

I wasnt expecting a great fight but a fight at all would have been more fun.

DeletedUser

-TRANSFORMERS-
Opponents defeated: 72 (6154.)
Tribe: Silenc

I'm dissapointed...he hit the quit button as soon as he got my incoming.

I wasnt expecting a great fight but a fight at all would have been more fun.

D: I would say I'm gutted for him, but he was a fool :lol:

DeletedUser

all he had was few hundred spears and swords, according to scout report.