Discussion: CHESS & Ouch! Merge

• Thread starter kingtomthebadboy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This looks like a big pissing match, I put my money on kingtom. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

No its because MetalHeads are kicking them all over hence why they think they can merge and be safe.....NOT

DeletedUser

The leader of chess has never lead a tribe before. He only got the position because the leader resigned. He fails. Which is why I and many others left

DeletedUser

Kingtom has realised that merging Ouch! into Chess would be a mistake.
I applaud that. Chess was overrated early on, mainly by Chess players though.

I think they're average at best whereas I actually think Ouch has potential and for some reason I like Kingtom's gameplay and believe him to be a decent leader (don't prove me wrong, I don't like being wrong).

The only downside is the fact Kingtom and LA are exchanging attacks, where I do hope LA managed that backtime and it works out.That's nothing against Kingtom though.

You don't need to merge with Chess to have those villages I'm sure ;-)

DeletedUser

Has sonic X left the thread :icon_eek:

Ouch! would destroy CHESS anyways. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Just when it gets good. Very interesting thread nonetheless. Ouch! 1, CHESS 0?

DeletedUser

Aww what happened to the two man argument thread? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the love <3

Has sonic X left the thread :icon_eek:

Ouch! would destroy CHESS anyways. :icon_biggrin:

As for destroying CHESS, even if that was on our agenda right now, I don't think it would be a very intense war right now.

Map5thnov.png

We're blue, they're red.

Hate to disappoint but unless they start recruiting near us, I don't forsee a war for a while atleast. Still, who knows what the future holds.

Scuse me map skillz.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the love <3

As for destroying CHESS, even if that was on our agenda right now, I don't think it would be a very intense war right now.

Map5thnov.png

We're blue, they're red.

Hate to disappoint but unless they start recruiting near us, I don't forsee a war for a while atleast. Still, who knows what the future holds.

Scuse me map skillz.

I like your setup a-lot of room to expand, but as for CHESS. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sonic, I'm glad you backed out of this thread. I'd hate to see you make more of an fool of yourself than you already have.

DeletedUser

I do find it slightly amusing how tempremental the "leader" of chess is. As far as I can see, he mailed kingtom requesting that we merge into Chess, even offering baron privileges, despite knowing absolutly nothing about Tom's credibility or aptitude. He then decided, when embarrassed on the public over his offer, that;

1. Yes, i do now you are active for about 5 minutes and then log off, clearly "pathetic"

2. Leadership Qualities......You dont even know what that means, and baron privs would be discussed later on if agreed. (Most likely you wouldn't get it)

your experience and leadership is pathetic as i have found out now.

Well, it seems like from what iv learnt of you today......is you have very poor communication, leadership and experience........It is clear that Ouch! is not going to last.

That's quite a turn around of opinions isn't it? :)

DeletedUser4735

The only decent decision your current leader has made was to correct one of his former decisions. "Waiting till nobles come out before declaring on Codes". Nice job there :icon_wink:.

Codes vs CHESS! is on the cards?
might liven up K45 a little.
Its all very quiet overhere.

DeletedUser

Pfft, and dragging the name of Sonic the Hedgehog through the mud. Dx

DeletedUser

Codes vs CHESS! is on the cards?
might liven up K45 a little.
Its all very quiet overhere.

I can not remember in my TW career where A k can be so dull and boring, can anyone else.

This is seriously the most exciting thing to happen to K45 since.......K35 ?

DeletedUser

1. Yes, i do now you are active for about 5 minutes and then log off, clearly "pathetic"

That shows your skillz i guess:|
2. Leadership Qualities......You dont even know what that means, and baron privs would be discussed later on if agreed. (Most likely you wouldn't get it)

You have sticked with a tribe founded by two frauds who loves to claim to be other persons than who they really are, and you dont even know the tribe you want to merge with. Please make clear that you are a good leader yourself, after what ie seen...your not:/
3. Sticking two tribes would work in my opinion, its the matter of leadership. And as much as i know from now....your experience and leadership is pathetic as i have found out now.

He's probubly 10x as good as you in any way that is...:icon_rolleyes:
Well, it seems like from what iv learnt of you today......is you have very poor communication, leadership and experience........It is clear that Ouch! is not going to last.

As i said: CHESS was founded by two pathetic fakers, and the last one gave you dukeprivs (i just want to say who he became a leader from)...your tribe is failing, even oxi (your old recruiter who was sticking to the tribe regardless of anything like a dog to hes master) has left o_O

Your not going to last, learn the play as a leader before you act as one in a theatre T.T

DeletedUser

Why would he want to merge with a tribe he thinks is going to fail, why would he want to merge with a tribe he had no idea about. hmmmm

Ouch! won't last :icon_rolleyes: