Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

AJusCorz on 29.10. at 18:58
Thank you

At this stage of the game supporting your tribe mates is a bad I idea. I have run tribes before and would never condone supporting at this stage of the game unless for strategical reasons as it just sets the whole tribe back. If you get in this scenario again the just restart as it saves time and you may land somewhere better.

Regards

Chipper

Nipernaadi on 29.10. at 18:52
I am giving it up, you won :)

Some times it is awfull to be in a tribe , where no one reacts on support requests.

I havent been playing that game for a few years, I guess That was a nice lesson for me.

Never mind, in the end its just a game. Monday I will start over, then I have one week free time to build the new village up.

Best regards

Michael

what happens when you dont restart straight away
He could have saved himself some time but atleast he knows there is no point in the struggle

Nauzhror

Reaction score
what happens when you dont restart straight away
He could have saved himself some time but atleast he knows there is no point in the struggle

Very polite at least, I'd probably help him by giving him advice in his new area.

DeletedUser

Autophobia is self-loathing, or hatred of oneself, so no, I called you a noob by asking you why you hated yourself.

Nauz sometimes i wonder what you are
This happens to be one of those times

DeletedUser

Author said:
mrchief today at 16:13
I have an army of invisible green pixies

If they are invisible how do I know they exist?

You may well ask.

I know they exist because they speak to me.
I know they are green because they tell me so.

They live on a diet of beer and cake and are often drunk. I have heard that they do unspeakable things to fairies.

They say that the worst swear word in the world is Belgium, but they will not tell me what it means.

The Pixies are Coming

interesting

DeletedUser

I joinz to see what all de fuss i about:

mitchnom on 30.10. at 23:07
^^

- Ownage - today at 07:55
lol

mitchnom today at 16:25
Is stefan there?

- Ownage - today at 16:27
whos this?

mitchnom today at 18:52
Imma spear nuke you

mitchnom today at 18:53
/evil laugh

- Ownage - today at 18:54
you have BP yet :(

mitchnom today at 18:54
I canz attack you tho

- Ownage - today at 18:56
please cancel please!!!!!!!!!!!

mitchnom today at 18:56
Nope, my spear nuke is deadly even tho i dont have rax

;D

DeletedUser

Martin Ward today at 21:47
Just thought I would drop you a line and invite you to
The Apocalyptic [ally]MONKEY[/ally]'s
We are getting a few players over your way and I am keen to get us established in all 4 sectors of the core.
So why not give us a try.

Mart

Danade today at 21:50
Martin Ward said:
We are getting a few players over your way and I am keen to get us established in all 4 sectors of the core.
So why not give us a try.

Hmm. I'm glad you asked.
I won't give you a try for several reasons:
1) I'm not interested in a Tribe of your abilities.
2) I'm looking at the bigger picture and am applying for a better Tribe.
3) You have no background information on me so do not know how good or bad I am thus have no reason to invite me proving you are a bad Tribe.
4) You're Tribe are mass-recruiters.
5) I could do better solo.
6) I'm too cool for your Tribe.

Thank-you for reading and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to explain myself = )

DeletedUser1303

hahahaha, he's one of the guys who we made restart. good to see he's recruiting in his new area.

DeletedUser5528

This one made me laugh abit
sheffield-adz today at 14:58
Just letting you know to set [ally]TWM[/ally], [ally]TWM2[/ally], [ally]SMEG[/ally], as your enemies. we are officially at war with your tribe.

Reason why
your player [player]Grumpy lad[/player] as attacked one of our players on multiple occasions and this is classed as attacking all of us, when you get nobled/rimmed you know who to blame.

[player]Sheffield-adz[/player]

zzdan480zz today at 15:19
hehehehehhe Have your spear nukes ready :p

sheffield-adz today at 15:25
ohh and [ally]WON[/ally] have joined in on the noblisation of [ally]WC[/ally]

zzdan480zz today at 15:27
I seriously doubt that :p

sheffield-adz today at 15:28
what makes you doubt us? your tribe member as attacked one of us. either you kick the guy out of your tribe with a report showing his village is empty. if not you all suffer.

zzdan480zz today at 15:28
Now where wuld be the fun in not fighting you. Bring it on

sheffield-adz today at 15:29
ok like i said set us as enemies.

sheffield-adz today at 15:41
i know lets send 1 ram or a cat? good luck.

zzdan480zz today at 15:43
Thank you for your well wishes enemy,, Prepare to meet thy doom :)

hehehehehehehehehehehe

You kids make me laugh you really do.

zzdan480zz today at 15:43
oh and please dodge :p

sheffield-adz today at 15:44
send everything you have, thats if you dare to risk everything, you think i dodge? i have more defensive troops than you have points haha.

zzdan480zz today at 15:46
hahaha you have more mouth than miss piggy you mean :D

zzdan480zz today at 15:46
Quick run to find some help I think you have bitten off more than you can chew

sheffield-adz today at 15:48
you talk rubbish you are the one giving all the mouth and biting off more than you can chew, you have gone to war with 4 tribes. 3 man band FAIL.

zzdan480zz today at 15:48
lol the fact it needs $ tribes puts you on the fail end.. Now go away wimpy boy it seems we are at war, :pPP

sheffield-adz today at 15:51
i involve the tribe because you are far from me and someone close in X tribe will wipe you out.

zzdan480zz today at 16:10
Yes I am quaking in my boots, enough talk little man, show me your troops or get back under your rock, I dont care which.

DeletedUser

I got told Gold as well, wonder if there are anymore for anymore taking on just the scary looking 3 of us?

DeletedUser8385

I got told Gold as well, wonder if there are anymore for anymore taking on just the scary looking 3 of us?

sounds like they are just throwing out names ans some of the same tribes are attacking us :lol:

DeletedUser

Not a mail but you know.........

Was sitting a member of Ebay ....

Well, "eBay" are in the top 25... Haven't lost any members so far and have all grown together, and there are one/two spaces left in I think...
In the past two days, Ventr has nobled 2 villages and Chinq12 nobled one village, with others on the way, except obviously points don't matter!

Yeah cos youl do amazing with all these alliances!

Huggers :)

f27nlt.jpg

DeletedUser8385

Not a mail but you know.........

Was sitting a member of Ebay ....

Yeah cos youl do amazing with all these alliances!

Huggers :)

f27nlt.jpg

Player 786amin786

you gotta hide peoples identity bettah.

oh and i hope you didnt let them get farmlocked :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Also why were you logged into The Gettysburg Saint's account (you can see the village at the top)