Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

In all honesty I was just bragging my awesome detective skills, and thinking about it, I might deduce, my dear doctor Watson, that this Meechan10 character was in fact sitting The Gettysburg Saint's account.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think it is outrageous for him to sitting their accounts. :-|

DeletedUser

In all honesty I was just bragging my awesome detective skills, and thinking about it, I might deduce, my dear doctor Watson, that this Meechan10 character was in fact sitting The Gettysburg Saint's account.

So you looked at my tribe, and thier villages names........not hard. A chimpanze could do it.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rudolph Hucker today at 17:01
Good evening,

Your spies trampled all over my prize rose garden and there's horse manure everywhere.

I take it you will be happy to pay the bill for clearing it all up?

Please provide the address of your accounts payable office and I will get my clerk to forward my invoice.

Yours faithfully,
Your mostly peaceable neighbour,

Rudolph Hucker

TheLordPegasus today at 17:02
Thats a wierd way to put it :s

Anyone?

DeletedUser

Updated!

Should I be freaked out?

Rudolph Hucker on 15.11. at 17:01
Good evening,

Your spies trampled all over my prize rose garden and there's horse manure everywhere.

I take it you will be happy to pay the bill for clearing it all up?

Please provide the address of your accounts payable office and I will get my clerk to forward my invoice.

Yours faithfully,
Your mostly peaceable neighbour,

Rudolph Hucker

TheLordPegasus on 15.11. at 17:02
Thats a wierd way to put it :s

Rudolph Hucker on 15.11. at 17:05
I'm sorry I don't understand the word 'wierd' - are you an electrician by trade?

TheLordPegasus on 15.11. at 17:06
What is your purposes in life?

Rudolph Hucker on 15.11. at 17:12
How kind and neighbourly of you to enquire!

My main purpose in life is to ensure that the Campaign for Weaker Glue is successful and that the Disney Corporation is successfully prosecuted and demolished for all its shmaltzy appalling output which has despoiled this fair planet.

How about you?

TheLordPegasus on 15.11. at 17:15
You like glue?

Rudolph Hucker on 15.11. at 17:29
Yes but not STRONG glue. Most glue is far too strong hence the Campaign for Weaker Glue.

I am also eternally grateful to the inventor of Frosted Shreddies.

What do you consider to be your purpose in life? - do tell.

DeletedUser8468

I think you should develop a sense of humour Hans...The guy is hilarious!

DeletedUser8468

That's good cos it was very funny. I too am eternally grateful to the inventor of Frosted Shreddies!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:Oh Noeeeez!

War with ebay

Meechan10 today at 20:46
You seem like a decent payer, and judging by your start date you have grown well.

Alhough you are pretty crammed in by your current tribe.

Can I ask if you have plans to stay at that tribe?

Ventr today at 20:50
welcome madame:) we are at war. It is not polite to recriut members from enemy:) aernt you affraid of spys

DeletedUser

Are you still chuckling, Hans?

Now that I have identified the greenfly on your roses, will you reconsider paying my invoice for the mess you made when you inspected my roses?

Or will I now have to send my Noble friends to teach you how to be neighbourly?

If you have the temerity to insult the Campaign for Weaker Glue again, I shall have no compunction about cancelling your subscription to the Bunty.

Now go back into the corner and get back into your playpen you daft girl's blouse.

Kindest regards,
Rudolph Hucker

DeletedUser326

Now that I have identified the greenfly on your roses, will you reconsider paying my invoice for the mess you made when you inspected my roses?

Or will I now have to send my Noble friends to teach you how to be neighbourly?

If you have the temerity to insult the Campaign for Weaker Glue again, I shall have no compunction about cancelling your subscription to the Bunty.

Now go back into the corner and get back into your playpen you daft girl's blouse.

Kindest regards,
Rudolph Hucker

Erm, are you smoking something you shouldn't be? I've never seen anyone mail the way you do :S

DeletedUser

Rudolph Hucker

Rudolph you are wasted on LOOM.

Come back to us all is forgiven!! LOL

DeletedUser

Subject was FYI

a Pure Tribal today at 13:17
Ruffus

The Gettysburg Saint today at 13:19
How does a link to another profile inform me?

a Pure Tribal today at 13:20
think about it

The Gettysburg Saint today at 13:23
Either your claiming you are ruffus or you are claiming protection from Ruffus. Simply providing a link to the leader of the top tribe doesn't say much.

Either way... its to late to call back the nobles anyway.

a Pure Tribal today at 13:24
not too late to report :D less than 150ms train?

B-B-B-BANNEDDDD!

The Gettysburg Saint today at 13:29
You are uninformed. The server will not allow a less then legal train.

Looks like Ruffus has a little buddy? I doubt he knows this uninformed little fella...

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm I have had a number of people quoting the .net 150 ms rule. They may be better reading the rules before quoting them

DeletedUser8385

especially when the .net rule is 150 ms from first to last and the fastest you can send here is twice that speed