Funny profiles and InGame messages

DeletedUser

I think u would be rather annoyed if i try to get a spy in ur tribe right or wrong ?

spy's are part of the game but i dont ilike them and trying to do it with 1 of my best players as well extremis who is in wet on world 1 by offering him a place in ur tribe if he spyed on us for u

extremis on 29.01. at 11:01
and you jaigo.

Jaigosian on 29.01. at 11:00
Lol, thats fair enough.
I understand, but if you look at the stats of this tribe and the growth rate of our members, you'll see that we are 'control freaks' as you put it for a reason. :)

Nice talking to you.

extremis on 29.01. at 10:54
i applied to join .Virtus. a while ago, but you guys are control freaks.
and if working for you means spying, i have to tell you that as long as i am playing for a tribe i am totally loyal to it

Jaigosian on 29.01. at 10:49
Cool...
I guess thats what happens when you go out without an umbrella...

So what tribe are you in? :p

Would you consider working for Virtus, in exchange for a offer to join us later?

extremis on 29.01. at 10:48
we are both WET

Jaigosian on 29.01. at 10:46
I understand your friends with fr0gman4 (Lee) from UK1?

extremis on 29.01. at 08:23
hi jaigo.

here we go

Jaigosian on 28.01. at 20:47
Hi.

Im Jaigosian of Virtus.

How are you?
May i have a quick word please?

My reason was valid, Piggy...

You are a worm, thats been in and about in every single conflict Virtus has had and ive heard several rumours that your AGAIN supporting tribes that we're attacking, so i wanted to get some solid evidence on the matter.

And your reason for reporting me and trying to get me banned, was that i wanted evidence that your supporting our enemies...? :icon_rolleyes:

You've now just sealed your tribes fate tbh.

DeletedUser5283

My reason was valid, Piggy...

You are a worm, thats been in and about in every single conflict Virtus has had and ive heard several rumours that your AGAIN supporting tribes that we're attacking, so i wanted to get some solid evidence on the matter.

And your reason for reporting me and trying to get me banned, was that i wanted evidence that your supporting our enemies...? :icon_rolleyes:

You've now just sealed your tribes fate tbh.

i reported u cos i was p/'.ed off with u tryin to get a spy

and like i said to in the mail when was the last time l.i supported any against virtus ?

m8s - nope
d ~ d - nope

it has been a long time since we support any1 against u we evern attacked august for u guys in the end

the last time was week befor xmas when a couple of my tribe supported and i got them to pull the support they sent right or wrong ?

DeletedUser

hoggy m8,

On what basis can you report someone for attempting to get someone to spy?

Can you clarify which rule that allegedly infringes please hoggy m8?

Have I missed something?

Does that mean I can report you for offering me a village on an account which you were sitting?

hoggy on 18.01. at 19:44
u there m8

quest2005 on 18.01. at 20:06
Yeah, why - what's up?

hoggy on 18.01. at 20:08
do u want Fortress 3 (732|431) K47 its never been attack and its clear m8

let me no if u want as am sitting that account m8 and i dont want +T+T+ to get it m8

quest2005 on 18.01. at 20:11
It's not near any of my other vills, so no thanks. Why not offer it to INBRED, or better still - just stack it?

hoggy on 18.01. at 20:14
probs will stack it if i cannt get rid of it m8 i wanted it but cannt cos am sitting the account lol

quest2005 on 18.01. at 20:36
So if you can't send support, why not counter-attack the vills they've just taken?

hoggy on 18.01. at 20:41
cos the last attack on each villa had 1k cats with cat weapon m8 plus the support that was on the way

quest2005 on 18.01. at 20:46
Not being funny, but if you don't take some back, they'll just attack like that & you'll end up losing more vills. You just need to throw more nukes at it, cat weapon or not. The bonfire doesn't make someone invincible. Are you taking any of their other vills back?

hoggy on 18.01. at 20:49
no the only hit fazzer y2j becos he was not active as much and when handed me his account after he left the tribe he had no troops at all they will get nowhere when they attack some1 eles m8

:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This has gone from funny messages to serious messages hahaha :lol:

DeletedUser

Quite a few of the messages posted were serious it was just lucky that the other side didn't see them

DeletedUser

Sorry for being off-topic, but...
didnt report him for tryin to get a spy

What for then? Because the message doesn't appear to infringe any rules to my noobish eyes?

Maybe I'm reading this wrong? Why did you say that reported the mail?

Please clarify for everyone - I'm keen to understand the rules, so that I don't unknowingly break them.

DeletedUser5283

hoggy on 04.02. at 22:27
who have we supported ?

Jaigosian on 04.02. at 22:19
Ok... You asked me why i was trying to get a spy in your tribe, reason is, is that i dont trust you.

EVERY Op we've done has been against your 'allies' and instead of helping them by attacking us, you've supported them, or attempted to...

Its getting to the point now, we're im just going to declare on your tribe, if i keep hearing whispers of L.I members trying to insult my intellegence and be sneaky.

We've left your tribe alone and you still continue to take the piss...

Keep on and we WILL remove your tribe be force from UK2.

jai is not happy cos l.i are allies with TWM it not a new thing we have been allies since the start!!!

i no i should not of reported jai but he hit a nerve tryin to distroy my tribe from the inside m8

DeletedUser

hoggy on 04.02. at 22:27
who have we supported ?

Jaigosian on 04.02. at 22:19
Ok... You asked me why i was trying to get a spy in your tribe, reason is, is that i dont trust you.

EVERY Op we've done has been against your 'allies' and instead of helping them by attacking us, you've supported them, or attempted to...

Its getting to the point now, we're im just going to declare on your tribe, if i keep hearing whispers of L.I members trying to insult my intellegence
and be sneaky.

We've left your tribe alone and you still continue to take the piss...

Keep on and we WILL remove your tribe be force from UK2.

jai is not happy cos l.i are allies with TWM it not a new thing we have been allies since the start!!!

i no i should not of reported jai but he hit a nerve tryin to distroy my tribe from the inside m8

Hoggy you have destroyed the tribe by staying as leader.

And trying to ban Jai over the word piss is REALLY sad and make's u look worse, like seriously that is sadly desperate. W8 can u get me banned for this comment OOo_Ooo's NOOo_Oo's why dont u try lol:icon_rolleyes:

on a funny note

seeing as this is funny messages

mjcessex on 04.02. at 10:30
ok what is your major malfuction is it that you want me out of the game are you scared of me or what? to be honest i don't want to play this world anymore if i have to put up with players like you. did you run out of larger tribes and players to attack? thank you for your time and have a good life! good bye!!

Funny part is he was never attacked by the player that received the message :lol:

DeletedUser

hoggy m8,

On what basis can you report someone for attempting to get someone to spy?

Can you clairfy which rule that allegedly infringes please hoggy m8?

Have I missed something?

Does that mean I can report you for offering me a village on an account which you were sitting?

:icon_eek:

Actually you can ban him quest :icon_wink:

Permanently sitting is illegal. Temporarly sitting is allowed, but handing out villages from a sitted account is illegal ..

So either way you could ban him :)

DeletedUser

ah dont ban jaig ,,,he was teaching me the bb code fore writing in bold

DeletedUser5475

hmm, maybe not the best one out there, but a good chuckle none-the-less :)
VAULT101 today at 06:51
I have contacte a few members of your tribe and they told me your the man so could I join your tribe and I will do what ever to prove my loyalty

John D Mclain today at 11:18
settings -> delete account -> account password

that's about all you can do to show me your loyalty.

-JDM

VAULT101 today at 11:34
SO YOU WANT ME TO QUIT?

John D Mclain today at 11:35
be better than people having to actually work for your villages yes. You should look into getting your caps lock fixed.

-JDM

VAULT101 today at 11:59
I will look into to it

DeletedUser

This guy was mean to me...
He cut me real deep... :lol:

mustafa on 20.03. at 22:09
You really are a bit of miserable bit of [censored] rot ! Is this really your high point in life, you being a 28 year old [censored] ! Admit it the last time you saw any [censored] was at your birth you absolute [censored] ! I'm pretty sure that your yarking your wee bobo off just because of this message [censored] !

Jaigosian on 20.03. at 22:24
I love you too.
Can we go out... I mean as a couple?

mustafa on 20.03. at 22:34
could you manage the time inbetween sniffing your mothers [censored] after your 'uncle' [censored] her up the [censored] with a 16" [censored] just enough for get [censored] to expose it's self for you to get your protein fix for the day, that is if you've finished all of your [censored] for the day you [censored] bandit !

Jaigosian on 20.03. at 22:43
You say 'Bandit'?

As in rogue cowboys...? or... small chinese black market traders?

All i did was send several groups of :heavycavalry: to his villages to 'check his gas meter'...

I just had to evict him from his villages, after that message, lol.

DeletedUser6488

LOL i love these type of messages thats is so funny
that guy needs medical help does he not know its ONLY a game
sorry i cant stop laughting any more?

DeletedUser

00020459.gif
Holy molly!!! Jaigosian give that guy some soap! It's hard to laugh at someone that is actually that upset about TW...

DeletedUser

Lol, i got several of those. :icon_cry:

Heres another fine installment:

mustafa on 20.03. at 22:45
whats wrong ? Got your [Censored] and [Censored] stuck in your [Censored] mothers gusset !

Jaigosian on 20.03. at 22:47
'Gusset' you say?

As in someone called 'Gus', but a female version?

mustafa on 21.03. at 01:24
your nowt but a [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] !!!
do yourself a favour and stick three [Censored] fingers up your [Censored] you [Censored]

Jaigosian on 21.03. at 08:59
3 fingers?

Like a trident?
You know Poseiden had one of those...

Now that guy was a real meanie!
He had a long black beard and everything. :)

Suffice to say hes now been relocated to the rim, lol.

DeletedUser

Lolington stanley. This is a bit weird

G.F member today at 19:21
you are one of the worst players in this world

asob today at 19:23
reason?

G.F member today at 19:27
your odd
your points
and your attacks man
if your villages were close to me
you hadn't villages

asob today at 19:52
i'm odd? considering i only recently took over this account (2 weeks ago)(2 days ago on my own) and now have a very respected player joining me i think you may be jumping to conclusions

My points?
160,000 more than you. how does that make me crap

My attacks?
It's part of war when you get a decent tribe fighting you now live with it

G.F member today at 19:54
My points?
160,000 more than you. how does that make me crap

yes and you have taken all inactives players in this world
also you started playing a month before i did
your odd is ....

G.F member today at 19:59
19 jiomia 5,60 Mio.

and 149 asob 2,33 Mio.

only 130 places lower
hahahah

asob today at 20:00
actually no i have not taken very many inactive players.

I cannot help odd if no one attacks me eh??

My oda is not too bad. I see yours is quite high.

congratz, but look around my main cluster, who is there for me to attack?

As i said earlier i only recently took over this account.

Don't jump to conclusions unless you know who you are actually talking too

G.F member today at 20:03
ok you have right
but i would like to tell your friends
to send attacks only to me
i want to leave the game so they can take my villages
here in greece the summer is comming soon
i like the beach and the womens there
so i prefer to lose my villages as soon as possible

just received this. HE was pwned and then seemed to give up. Random eh?:icon_eek: