Funny profiles and InGame messages

DeletedUser

How come I dont get any like that,,, always seems that I have to be the annoying one :D

DeletedUser

Byron The Terrible today at 13:16
Its a good thing no-one cares what [ally]TEAM[/ally] think then, don't you think?

Your tribe contantly play against the spirit of the game, you lie to EVERYONE! You were planning a war against us before we declared, which we did after gaining that information, you target inactive purposely where as, no matter what you say/think, we did not realise cotham was inactive - his points and Od were still moving....

I do not whish to speak to you and hear your lies I will block you as I did your brother, we both know you only mailed to see if I was online anyway.

[player]Byron the Terrible[/player]

hows his form, claiming through mail now that they didnt know cotham was inactive, even though they had a spy in our tribe and our main page ''TEAM MESAGES'' had a thread telling everyone too start claiming his vills asap because hes gone inactive hahaha..

news flash byron, you knew he was no longer playing buddy lol'z so who cares what his graph showed..

now that has to of been the funniest mail ive received from dogs thus far..not to mention weird.

DeletedUser

Seems i have started a fan base in OdinR...

CurtR2405 on 18.06. at 09:29
im coming to get you with my nuke and noble train xD.

so get ready to be killed.

Jaigosian on 18.06. at 10:42
Ok, I will look forward to that.

Just the one or are you gonna try to fight me, or maybe this is a pathetic attempt to see what times in online so you can get me while I sleep?

CurtR2405 on 18.06. at 10:44
find out ;)

Jaigosian on 18.06. at 10:50
Ok if you want to loose some troops and nobles I will kill em for you.

Hes got 1 x 1.500 point village btw, lol.

Now, look at his profile.
And look at mine...

What is it with people copying me?

Stinboy copied my Sig. ---> Shown here.
Lord Bladrick copied my 'quote' ---> Shown here.

Now CurtR2405 is doing the same. :mad:

DeletedUser

they say that imitation is the best form of flattery

CurtR2405 must just be so in luuurve with you lol