Funny profiles and InGame messages

DeletedUser

I love when farms/targets admit that you will beat them.

I'd be careful bullying Spirit.
I scouted one of their players and she panicked major.

Forwarded it on to the Duke, who funnily enough contacted me and asked why I had forwarded it on to him, nice to know their Duke has a keen eye. Then when I explain how I didn't but maybe his member did he didn't do anything.

My internal sources within Spirit also tell me that the Spirit player I scouted started up a whole thread dedicated to me and an organisation takedown of me..that no-one has actually volunteered for.

You may be the next dedicated thread, Mr. Crud

DeletedUser

I never realized I needed a reason?! :icon_eek:

Now these are truly, Hysterical.

Defender: Vovi
Village: #001 No Fear K35 (501|392) K35

Quantity: 22 10 150 15 5 0 3 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Pointwhoring Win??!

Defender: rafur
Village: Chelsea (504|387) K35

Quantity: 30 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 30 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

More Pointwhoring?!

Defender: McNez
Village: Atha Cliath (527|388) K35

Quantity: 64 75 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 64 75 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Woohhooo

And why exactly are you bragging about beating inactive ex-members of No Fear?

Are those all of Vovi's troops? :lol:

Maybe.. :D
I haz 2 more spears!

DeletedUser

Wait? I was bragging. I was just laughing :lol: PS. I wonder why they are Ex- Members :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

That wasn't part of your troop count. That was your troop count. You have a level 8 farm... C'mon, seriously. How do I know? I scouted you, read the reports!

DeletedUser

Wow seriously... Someone is getting cleared in a min :lol:

EDIT: Osl what were his resources when you scouted?

DeletedUser

I'd be careful bullying Spirit.
I scouted one of their players and she panicked major.

Forwarded it on to the Duke, who funnily enough contacted me and asked why I had forwarded it on to him, nice to know their Duke has a keen eye. Then when I explain how I didn't but maybe his member did he didn't do anything.

My internal sources within Spirit also tell me that the Spirit player I scouted started up a whole thread dedicated to me and an organisation takedown of me..that no-one has actually volunteered for.

You may be the next dedicated thread, Mr. Crud

DUDE... I had one ages ago :lol:

Chilling today at 07:12 Quote
Dougie, if you can strike him ASAP and give us a report then that would be good! If you've got enough troops that is.

3 x 6 today at 08:17 Quote
sorry, I have only just come online.

Do you need stacking dougie ?

Also, Do you think we should use this as a platform to send a message out to all neighbouring players/tribes, that if you touch one of us then they will be retrobution ( in other words, someone organise an offensive on this player/either a war minister or existing council member ).
Maybe set a time window ie. 13/11/09 time window ( 21.00 - 22.00 hrs ST ), and we all send an attack to hit him between them times ), even just 1 ram if troops are low .

Those with little troops, help by replenishing their tribemates with resources who lost troops attacking our aggressor.

Those who are mainly defensive based send 100sw and sp each ( or more preferably to in this case dougie ).
If we act quickly and act together, and get into the habbit of all helping each other, it will make our life easier when the bigger tribes come to play :)
?
Edited by 3 x 6 today at 09:13

Then.......

Defender: dougie...
Village: dougie...s village (470|606) K64

Quantity: 428 354 360 0 150 0 7 13 0
Losses: 428 354 360 0 150 0 7 13 0

3 x 6 today at 14:48 Quote
Dougie !!

I see youve dropped points,I presume through the guy continously catting you, do you need us to support ? ( although I presume your wall is pretty much down now ? )

I dont have a lot of defensive troops, but I have some.
Edited by 3 x 6 today at 15:10

Aurai today at 15:55 Quote Edit Delete
You'd need well over 4,000 spear/4,000 swords in order to wipe those offensive troops.

Dougie.. is le-screwed.

Nearly forgot...

Chilling today at 20:32
Hi there,

As the Diplomat of [ally]Spirit[/ally] it is my job to look out for the members of our tribe and try and negotiate out of tricky situations even if the opposing player is extremely strong.

I've seen your troop numbers, and I think its fair to say your one of the pros that this game is proud to call theirs. However I must plead with you to stop attacking our members. Being the largest tribe in the continent we have the best member base, all active and working members, despite some being new to the game and learning it at the moment.

We don't want to put off potential players by them being crushed from attacks that veterans of the game would struggle to deal with, so I'm asking you to please cease attacks on our tribe. I understand you've mailed our member dougie, saying that you're here to take us all down, and I've no doubt you'd take a number of our tribe with you if you went on with this obscene venture. [ally]Spirit[/ally] however are better than this and if we see this issue go any further we will have to take action.

I hope you understand and cease attacking us. Thanks for your time,
[player]Chilling[/player]
Diplomat of [ally]Spirit[/ally]
(wasntme).... :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That wasn't part of your troop count. That was your troop count. You have a level 8 farm... C'mon, seriously. How do I know? I scouted you, read the reports!

Didnt I tell you I had 2 more spears?

DeletedUser4147

wait how amny points is Vovi on?

i haven't been paying attention in -TM- recently. I ahve a higher farm than him on, no, that'll reveal me :(

ohh who cares, on 300 or so points.
and i farm A username, no i jk, i send AU luv everyday and he sends me rejection :(

DeletedUser

A wee bit funny but if im honest im a bit hacked off with this. After catting the guy down a while back and just generally chatting with him i told him i used to be in the army. Now he was stacked and turtling so i cleared him and me and a tribemate have been catting him all day, he has put this on his profile:

satanscircus The army reject is showing how good she is, she can only attack small villages coz she knows thats the only way she will win lol
It's no wonder the army got rid of her!
She's got a friend to help her now Axernamoon maybe another army reject, cowards usually stick together!
Two losers working together, it's got to be a first hahahahahahahahaha

He told me when we chatting that his son was also serving. Now i love a bit of banter as much as the next bloke (probably more so) and really don't mind insults but i think this bloke has overstepped the line. I was in for 10 years fighting for this country and with the way things are going out their and our lads dieing daily i think this g4ry bloke has been truly insensitive and downright rude. Furthermore after advising him he was taking it personally and telling him i didnt appreciate the comments on his profile i got this message back:

You are a low down scum bag lol an army reject who is showing hits true colours in a game, it's no wonder you were thrown out of the army, we dont need things like you making out you're protecting our country, we need real men, obviously the army saw what a loser you are and got rid lol
I have loads of people contacting me sayiong what a loser you are, even your own tribe think your a loser lol just a coward whos taking his loser life out in a game lol
You're not man enough to attack members that have the same points or more, must remind you of your coward army days lol

Did make me lol a bit.

Anywho rant over and sorry if that came across a bit too PC

DeletedUser4147

How dare he insult axernamoon, i like axer he's a great guy to talk to and play with.

satans, teach this guy what life is like when they are reduced to a 26 point village again.

Deleted User - 695343

nick-g today at 01:08
Save the Queen!

I am 29 years old, Brasilian, a stranger here, but i am human, two eyes, arms... \o/ ... and while we play TW, we can be friends - i sure.

Well, i won't go drink a breakfast with you, and go to cinema, or park... i want to talk you, only... after, you can nobling my farm, take my resources...lol

I am your vassal, my Queen!

Nick

Just one of many... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The post was aimed at someone else, who had all his posts deleted :p

Although, I was wondering :)