Funny profiles and InGame messages

DeletedUser

Does skype chat count? We like being immature :)

[21:26:20] AusMark: should we nuke his parents?
[21:26:34] BiPolar Bear: cat them down.
[21:26:49] BiPolar Bear: I already nobled his mom.
[21:26:52] BiPolar Bear: ;)
[21:26:59] KingT - Ouch!: :p
[21:27:23 | Edited 21:27:34] HeavenFox: With a train? or did you send that 1 noble back and forth all the time?
[21:27:38] AusMark: :D
[21:27:45] KingT - Ouch!: :D
[21:28:04] BiPolar Bear: she had a good wall, but my rams were too strong
[21:28:11] AusMark: loyalty drop was very low it took about 100 entries
[21:28:16] BiPolar Bear: I was inside in no time.
[21:28:17] KingT - Ouch!: :D
[21:28:38] HeavenFox: Level 3 rams then?
[21:28:41] KingT - Ouch!: did she start producing troops as soon as the deed was done?
[21:28:59] HeavenFox: (chuckle)
[21:29:06] AusMark: trouble is they will take 9 months to arrive
[21:29:10] KingT - Ouch!: man
[21:29:11] Bloo: (hug)
[21:29:15] KingT - Ouch!: she needs a higher barracks

DeletedUser

Am I to believe no one has received any funny mail for 20 days? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Box Car Racer on 15.11. at 20:37
I would strongly advise u to start over now, you have started really late into this area and will suffer as a result, no time will have been wasted if you start over now

Settings - Start Over - Enter Password

davitul on 12.12. at 15:21
Is that a threat? I am about to get a whole tribe to hit on you.

Box Car Racer on 12.12. at 22:59
You're all gonna hit on me? Ok but make sure u bring flowers if u take me on a date x

[clt]Still waiting on a reply[/clt]

DeletedUser117

andywes on 11.12. at 22:49
I'm not big on statisitcs but you may have to agree that, at this present time, in W3 that less is more.

Fair play for you having manged to get the amont of villages you have but are they as protected as you would like them to be?

Although, members of my tribe have jobs or are at school (I guess you have neither the latter or have been to the former) - we are still strong and will, eventually, take your villages from you and then you will have to spend more time at the day centre!

Sparks on 11.12.
*yawns*

andywes on 11.12
Yes - It is Friday. No school tomorrow! Can I hear your Mum calling though?

Sparks on 11.12.
My mother?

She isnt here at the moment, but can I take a message?
Didnt even read the last reply I sent him :icon_cry:

Also what is it about people always assuming that larger players have no life, job or schooling :p

DeletedUser117

Yeah! Come on! Everyone knows they should just assume larger players have co-sitting or co-playing :S.

In his defense I have none of the three!

Well to be accurate...I guess I do have a job...and I am in school...

Lardy if you cant add to the forum, dont post - your sarcasm is starting to get annoying.
Just for the record, I dont have a co player and I dont ask for sits, unless its an emergency. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2118

Lardy if you cant add to the forum, dont post - your sarcasm is starting to get annoying.
Just for the record, I dont have a co player and I dont ask for sits, unless its an emergency. :icon_neutral:

Unfortunate down side to sarcasm. After a certain length of time, it just melds in with your normal speech and people can't tell the difference....I was actually taking your side and extending it further at the same time. There are multiple "big" accounts without sits or coplaying doing just fine. But hey, if you don't want to be confused and just want all my posts to be against your tribe just tell me. (Deleted, I didn't mean for it to come off as insulting)

Edit: I'm sick of every one of my posts being construed as some grand scheme against rumble. If people would stop selectively interpreting they would realize that RA is often the butt of the joke as well, or maybe it's a coincidence that my posts keep coming off as hypocritical.

To keep on topic, and to further my point:

nauzhror said:
[12/10/2009 2:55:17 AM] Nauzhror: pfft
[12/10/2009 2:55:51 AM] Nauzhror: your forum posts make me giggle, since I think every world I've seen you play you've intentionally flamed your own tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didnt even read the last reply I sent him :icon_cry:

Also what is it about people always assuming that larger players have no life, job or schooling :p

That guy got his former and latters mixed up bless him.
He ended up saying that you don't have a school and have never been to a job.

DeletedUser

Haha yes he did. ^^

But I can understand why some of the low point players would think that the good and high point players have no life and dont go to school or work. It is just because they are jealous of you guys and don't take advantage of getting on at every possible moment and then setting sitters when it's not possible to get on.

But, mainly it's jealousy of the good players is why they think you guys dont have school or work ^^

DeletedUser

I got this 5 min or so ago, almost immediately after I nobled a 9 plus k villa

johndoc131 today at 18:47
hi bud

congrats on taking my village , i can only assume you are not on uk world one because you are not good enough , maybe when you feel good enough then come on over and i will wipe the floor with you gimp lol

crazy wolf today at 18:56
mkay :)

johndoc131 today at 18:57
speak english fool

He has 18 villa's on uk1, I've got 22 on uk3 me thinks not :icon_biggrin:

Edit and now he is getting all meany :(

DeletedUser1184

An unfortunate typo:

bluewill on 20.12. at 20:38
We the Druids are going to our ancient woods to ask for
revenge of the gods you are worse then the bloody romans
Druid
bluewill

Atilla on 20.12. at 20:58
lol didnt the druids sacrifice virgins before battle: good luck finding them theres none where I live

bluewill on 20.12. at 22:15
We the Druids do not sacrifice virgins our warriors have them first then burn them with herbs this is what our tribe intend to do with our woman folk

bluewill on 20.12. at 22:16
your

Atilla on 20.12. at 22:17
lol I'll have take your first answer

DeletedUser

I farmed this player since day 10, but didn't noble so he could grow (unntill a month ago)

achiko on 18.02. at 11:25
why are you attacking me? what I've done you!
mitchnom on 18.02. at 12:47
its called Tribal Wars
achiko on 18.02. at 13:12
but, it isn't just war, I have 7'000 point and you have 400'000 points!
mitchnom on 18.02. at 13:13
Not my fault we started at the same time
achiko on 18.02. at 13:14
but when I started all players were attacking me!
mitchnom on 18.02. at 13:29
so, restart?

DeletedUser6443

En Anu on 27.02. at 14:04
I will be taking this town very soon so I suggest you farm it like crazy until I turn up. See it as a gift and be my little zombie and feed off his corpse, MWHAHAHA, he is no more a 'Very Friendly' village anymore more like in fear for the next batalion to storm its way through the gates the peasant men throwing their wives at my soldiers feet. I offered him a place in the tribe he casually said no.
What experience do you have on TW as I am looking for fresh blood erm I mean recruits?
Anu

En Anu on 27.02. at 14:05
Let's hope he does not make the same mistake as you.
This message has been forwarded by En Anu.

HeathenEarth on 27.02. at 14:11
You certainly have a flair for the dramatic :)

En Anu on 27.02. at 14:05
Can you guess the player I wrote to???

En Anu on 27.02. at 14:12
LOL I love it and why not bit of amateur dramatics 'alas poor Heathen I knew him not' and all that...

En Anu on 27.02. at 14:12
Anyway get making more troops to help my OD please before you go
Many thanks

DeletedUser

11vi0s8.jpg

DeletedUser

Forty Winks on 28.02. at 21:14
Exactly, so you might aswell just restart as you're not going to be able to grow with your current village.
Lumbum23 on 28.02. at 20:30
i do but that dont seem to bother u so wots the point in arguing wiv someone who attcks someone who never has attcked u
Forty Winks on 28.02. at 11:56
You have no tribe.
Lumbum23 on 27.02. at 22:10
whats the point in attcking me when im just building and just getting started my tribe will hear ov this

He confused me after giving up the conversation after I simply said "You have no tribe". Bless 'im.