Funny profiles and InGame messages

DeletedUser

Hehehe. I break top-10 and instantly I get this message:

Speckz today at 13:48
do you want to join our tribe?

We have top members from world 12 on the .net server & also have many players in the top 10 players in the continent.

ImmortalD today at 13:50
Why is it, whenever someone breaks top-10; people automatically send invite messages?

I'm not going to stay top-10 for very long, and I'm currently in my own tribe, Darts.

Thank you for the offer though.

Speckz today at 13:57
Okay. And, as soon as you broke top-10 we realised that you were obviously 'talented' (LOL)..so we wanted to improve you as a player & our tribe at the same time. Like you said..

Thanks for replying anyway. :)

ImmortalD today at 13:58
No problem.

This message has made my day. look for it in the funny mails section xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a tribemate of me got the same message as he was 5. ^^

so you're absolutely right with your thinking :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol you cliquey vets and your restart mails make me laugh. Anyone who sent me one got nothing but laughed at. You think because you don't know my name? You think because i don't need a premade to succeed? You think because i don't send restart mails or big myself up and lick rectum of other vets i don't stand a chance?

Maybe this wargame would be more fun if the more experenced players got out of each others pockets and started to learn to expect new talent instead of hating on it

And the relation to this post? - Taken from K-K-T's tribal profile

Invites
If you want to join our tribe, you must have over 40 points, more troops than points and have a high od rank. You must be able to see a tribe member on the large map to join and be active around 4-5 times a day.
If you think you have what it takes to join send a message to chrisjph and he will see if your right for the tribe.

Funny because if there is anyone with other 40 troops, there are very few and how would you really class a high OD rank? By the time that's necessary on your prof i'm sure you can reconsider your excessively high demands of point minimum for entry ;) 40 is a bit steep...

With those demands i'm surprised they hit their cap so quick =)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
lol you cliquey vets and your restart mails make me laugh. Anyone who sent me one got nothing but laughed at. You think because you don't know my name? You think because i don't need a premade to succeed? You think because i don't send restart mails or big myself up and lick rectum of other vets i don't stand a chance?

Maybe this wargame would be more fun if the more experenced players got out of each others pockets and started to learn to expect new talent instead of hating on it

And the relation to this post? - Taken from K-K-T's tribal profile

Funny because if there is anyone with other 40 troops, there are very few and how would you really class a high OD rank? By the time that's necessary on your prof i'm sure you can reconsider your excessively high demands of point minimum for entry ;) 40 is a bit steep...

With those demands i'm surprised they hit their cap so quick =)
[/B]

Here's an idea. Sending restart mails is a strategy, like any other. Those whom send them send them to everyone near them, not to one specific player. ie. They don't send them to you because they've never heard of you, they send them to you because you are near them. Barb near you during BP are helpful, period. This simply can't be argued.

Oh and 40 spears is nothing amazing, there are people with 50-60.

DeletedUser4687

Here's an idea. Sending restart mails is a strategy, like any other. Those whom send them send them to everyone near them, not to one specific player. ie. They don't send them to you because they've never heard of you, they send them to you because you are near them. Barb near you during BP are helpful, period. This simply can't be argued.

Oh and 40 spears is nothing amazing, there are people with 50-60.

I got one of those guys too...made me laugh hehe. I don't know why people get so offended by restart mails.

megamorphy today at 01:25
This is megamorphy. I am a ruthless, aggressive player very well known on .net. Once bp is up I will be attacking everyone near me, that includes you. On w25 I was ranked 4th, on w29 I was ranked 5th, and on w39 I was ranked 2nd. Since there is no moral on this server, you will be unable to stop me. There is however something you can do. Go to settings>>restart and enter your password. Trust me you will be saving yourself a lot of time.

Mega

Razor72 today at 01:52
That's nice of you to think of me like that, but I'll pass this time....thanks all the same!
So have you got a small *****..i'm thinking maybe yes...you spend a lot of time acting big and thinking you are bigger and better than you are. This is a game....NOT REAL...oh no, defeat me so I have to restart...my world will crumble, my wife and kids will leave me and my home will be reposessed...all because I had to restart after being taken down by a little boy in a big game!!!
I will say one thing for you though, I do like your style...this threat will work on some people, leaving more easy farms for you!

DeletedUser4702

ulciscor today at 15:17
To whom it may concern,

Greetings fellow Tw player!

My names Predator (James),

If you played UK1 from the beginning you will probably recognise my name from being rank 1 for the first 2 months before quitting. (Check the milestones)

Now getting to why I'm mailing you:

I regretfully have to inform you that you are within my 30x30 and are unfortunately within something I like to call my "farming grounds". As such I will kindly have to ask that you restart ASAP, because I will begin farming you when I exhaust the resources of the villages closer to me. This can be anything from a few days from now to a few weeks; however I assure you it will happen at some point.

Therefore I think it would be in your best interest to restart now while you have spent less than a day on the account.

If you have already restarted more than once I suggest that you restart once you're able to again.

P.S You do not need to worry about any possible embarrassment caused by having to restart, these mails are kept strictly confidential between myself and the players I send them to.

Again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Predator (James)

[player]Raoul Duke[/player] is 4 times the player you will ever be. Watch who you mail, maggot.

Predator today at 15:21
I doubt that if I've never heard of him before this world. Net means nothing here, this is my house nub!

ulciscor today at 15:26
I'm going to it enjoy it when he nobles you nub. That is, if I don't beat him to it. And yes "this" is your house, assuming you are referring to the doghouse you sleep in behind my garage.

Predator today at 15:30
You're good at making empty threats. For one Raoul is gonna be nobled by Estoy and 2 its all well and good to make threats from the otherside of the K. Doubt you'd be chatting that if you were in my 15x15.

You'd prob do a status quo and make a new acc lol.

ulciscor today at 15:32
Hah. Raoul is FAR better than you or Estoy. As for me? I'd knock you around like the guide following washed up wannabe that you are.

:lol:

DeletedUser4702

Follow up:

Predator today at 15:42
Raoul is scared of me. I don't blame him though, I'd be scared of me too tbh.

And btw guides are there to be used, if I want to use a guide thats my business. Maybe you should to.

ulciscor today at 15:44
Raoul is not scared of you in the slightest. Do not kid yourself child. You're right, guides are meant to be used, it's why I write them for less experienced players like yourself to make use of.

DeletedUser

Uhh.. that wasn't even funny it just showed you looking like a div.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Uhh.. that wasn't even funny it just showed you looking like a div.

The stupidity exemplified by your nub of a duke was amusing to me, and probably to several others. That he has never heard of Raoul Duke speaks volumes.

DeletedUser

I don't think many people spend their time stalking E-Celebrities but if you think not knowing some spanish fatty is deserving of being ridiculed then, well, no point telling you.. I assume you're already aware of your own personality flaws and intelligence. Or the lack of it.

I'm not really one to care but you sound like a total reclusive idiot :|

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I don't think many people spend their time stalking E-Celebrities but if you think not knowing some spanish fatty is deserving of being ridiculed then, well, no point telling you.. I assume you're already aware of your own personality flaws and intelligence. Or the lack of it.

I'm not really one to care but you sound like a total reclusive idiot :|

a.) He's Serbian.
b.) When you play a game it is quite common to know of its top players. That your duke doesn't is sad.
c.) You have the intelligence of a bag of rocks, now please, could you also speak less (rocks are rarely talkative afterall) and be a good little rock?

No, he was attempting to speak to me. Unfortunately you got confused since when he speaks it sounds like rocks banging together.

DeletedUser

o ok .. lol .. i was gonna kick his ass in the forums :D hes in my tribe lol :D love you squares :D

DeletedUser

Erm, did I mention real life? I know we'd be such great friends if we met but really I'd like to keep to tribal wars for now.

DeletedUser

Haven't people learned by now that attacking people's real-life lives on online forums does not make you look like anything but an ignorant troll?

I think you got baited Nauz. And about that mail, I think Pred was trolling Ulciscor..

DeletedUser

Ahh, good old restart mails. I find it more effective to strike up a friendly conversation, offer some advice and then pop the big question.

DeletedUser

...but if you think not knowing some spanish fatty is deserving of being ridiculed then, well, no point telling you...

As Nauz already mentioned, I`m Serbian, and I`m most certainly not fat. And it really doesn`t have anything to do with tribalwars...

On topic now, as I already told your duke, he`s way, way too overconfident. We`ll see how it works out for him at the end...