G.F Declare On W~A~R

DeletedUser

Well some interesting gossip emerged, from our spies in G.F.

Seems G.F have declared on W~A~R!

Would someone from each side care to comment on this, or can the rest of us make it up as we go along lol.

DeletedUser4320

W~A~R sure did some extensive mass recruiting from Levian yesterday.

image.php

Could be that G.F took offence to W~A~R stealing the spoils of war as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

W~A~R sure did some extensive mass recruiting from Levian yesterday.

image.php

Could be that G.F took offence to W~A~R stealing the spoils of war as the saying goes.

I think you are probably right Dubby. Will be interesting to see how both tribes fare.

DeletedUser

If it's true, I think Dubby will be "grinning like a Cheshire Cat" as the saying goes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Interesting turn of events if correct (see how I didn't say true).

The silence from both sides so far is also interesting.

DeletedUser4320

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,771
Side 2: 0
Difference: 30,771

DeletedUser

The silence from both sides is puzzling.

Come on G.F & W~A~R. What is the story?

DeletedUser

No big story.

W~A~R recruited some from levian and G.F still continue to attack their enemy even though they are in W~A~R.

Not much amounting yet.

Stay tuned....?

DeletedUser

It appears that -TV- have sided with G.F and have NAP in place from this morning...

2 options:

Side with a tribe who has taken 2 K's off you and have made things personal on so many levels with so many players and made several honest, loyal and dedicated members of your tribe quit, whilst also blocking any chance of taking back your lost K's and regaining your respect back...?

or

Side with the tribe, who has been NAP's before, but not really THAT friendly, but use them/work with them to take back your K's taken from your new 'NAP' and further increase your expansion options...?

My view on this 'diplomatic' move by -TV- is:
epic-fail.jpg

I suppose its time for me to yet again, roll my sleeves up and get stuck in eh?

Please consider this my own personal Declaration of War AGAINST G.F.
I will aid W~A~R, as much as they need vs my long time enemies G.F.

They aint gonna 'win me over' that easily. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7179

Jai! That is the most sense I have ever heard you speak!! U always manage to amaze me!!

DeletedUser4320

I am sorry Jaigosian, but Lionheart agreeing with you is pretty much a guarnetee that you are in the error on this one as the saying goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We (The Dogs of War) after discussing the situation at length, have decided that we will remain neutral in the war between G.F and W~A~R. we would like to express our sadness regarding the outbreak of this war and will be using our relationship with both tribes to try and end the war peacefully.

our stance of neutrality will only be re-addressed if the situation/parameters of this war were to change.

DeletedUser

We (The Dogs of War) after discussing the situation at length, have decided that we will remain neutral in the war between G.F and W~A~R. we would like to express our sadness regarding the outbreak of this war and will be using our relationship with both tribes to try and end the war peacefully.

our stance of neutrality will only be re-addressed if the situation/parameters of this war were to change.

Fair enough. The world and its diplomacy is changing rapidly, and I think there will be very interesting times ahead.

DeletedUser

Some up to date stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 36
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,420
Side 2: 340,520
Difference: 216,100

chart

Nice stats GF. Nice lead there to begin with....but we all know you guys are just getting started.