G.F Declare On W~A~R

DeletedUser

lololololololol

Very good rates although apparently the premiums have gone up with all the uninsured people getting gangbanged lately... :(

DeletedUser

lololololololol

Very good rates although apparently the premiums have gone up with all the uninsured people getting gangbanged lately... :(

:lol: Very true.

At least this pnp is one thats not getting out of hand, and being taken as fun by most.

DeletedUser

Why not mate. is all meant to be fun anyway.

Some people take this all far too seriously IMHO. Is a shame as i think it stops alot of peeps from posting on these "dead" externals in fear of getting flamed to death... haa

DeletedUser

Why not mate. is all meant to be fun anyway.

Some people take this all far too seriously IMHO. Is a shame as i think it stops alot of peeps from posting on these "dead" externals in fear of getting flamed to death... haa

Very true, at least we've put a tiny spark of life back :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I WAS thinking of organising a dvd night or something similar. Perhaps even a bowling and curry night to get people closer. lol

DeletedUser7215

the true stats

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,132
Side 2: 1,891
Difference: 759

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 38
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,644,959
Side 2: 15,287,711
Difference: 6,642,752

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 821,679
Side 2: 334,479
Difference: 487,200

chart

DeletedUser

The stats can't show the truth about the W~A~R warriors.

UK2 is watching your true tribe of warriors stealing whole accounts and merging them to your tribe.

If that is your way of fighting G.F will teach you what the meaning of war is for real....

kingash,andy smith,owtbackdave,hagendaaz,maggymay,j aka hopz are some of the accounts you have spilled the blood(rofl) to conquer with all the walls remaining at level 20 , as the world can witness from your tribal file...

In addition you merged major accounts like zebigchef,neile,demonic princess,destiny84 and so many more that you formed an academy tribe to fit them all in.

Im not understanding what your trying to say here bladrick. Maybe its your english or maybe im just reading it wrong.

But i think your trying to say that W~A~R stole all those accounts? They were levian accounts and therefore after the merge they are now W~A~R accounts. They joined W~A~R at their own will?

The accounts that didnt make it into W~A~R are inactive and your complaining about us nobling them while your tribe does the same?

I dont think we have stole anything.

@ Juke. Life in the forums is all i hope for everyday i log on here. I used to find them more entertaining then the game itself. But they really have been dieing these last few months... :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh so they are WAR accounts now?
and how is this since the majority of the owners of these accounts are only playing in uk6 now??
You only say they are WAR accounts...of course you have those acc in your tribe...but you are not saying who is playing these accounts, moufa

DeletedUser

Alot of accounts have new owners. Accounts are passed to new owners all the time. How does an original owner of an account playing another world affect whats happening here? The people playing whatever accounts your talking about have chosen to be in W~A~R. They are there at their own will.

DeletedUser

If the player has the same ingame name it does affect things, because they will have the same password.

DeletedUser

Should any of this be discussed on the public forums!? I think not.Mods are there for a reason,let's let them do their job and we do ours.

Pathetic that we get some new developments in the world and a spark of life in the forums; And already people are reduced to petty arguments over something stupid.

Nice job to G.F for your early lead,I can only hope the rest of the war can be as competitive.

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with the moderation IG, then contact the IG team. If you suspect other players of cheating, then send in a ticket. The forums are not the place to raise either of these issues. Please leave such discussion out of the thread.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to mail me.
Thanks.

DeletedUser4320

Should any of this be discussed on the public forums!? I think not.

Frizzy, I would have to disagree. W~A~R's underhanded and petty behavior, as exemplified in this and other cases, is very much of interest to the grass root people as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

I really dont understand the complaint though?

Unless accounts were hacked into then surely there is none?

Accounts which were once in Levian have come over to WAR. The current owner of the account would have agreed to this to hand it over?

I must be missing something as usual. My bad ;/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh My! :icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 139
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 554,608
Side 2: 1,353,262
Difference: 798,654

chart

Have you learnt a lesson in humility yet guys? Not many posts from the Warriors lately? You were very fond of posting stats and insulting -TV- a month ago! What's happened?

DeletedUser

May i add this intresting stat:

Side 1:
Players: philalot
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 105
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 206,660
Side 2: 843,853
Difference: 637,193

chart

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Months update :

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 266
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 1,013,159
Side 2: 2,495,972
Difference: 1,482,813

chart

Maybe you should change your tribes name to Recruiters rather than Warriors.....
If someone need recruiting join WAR!! they can make a couple more academies to fit you all in!!!
GO recruiters GO !!!! :icon_eek: