G.F Declare On W~A~R

DeletedUser

That be where i get your RL in the way matt. :icon_neutral:

lol you're incredibly blinkered... only seeing what you want to see.

That's why you make the perfect G.F spokesperson....

Sounds familiar!!!
gaddafi567sweaty.jpg

I said RL was busy.... that wasn't the reason why I shut down the account. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I lost my interest visiting this part of the forum seeing your picture matt.

DeletedUser

How could we miss the one year anniversary??? must be the new in game stats easy to forget that this started so long ago.

The first cap of the war coming from Bhouy going to Fillkons.

For a long while it was very one sided.... the average caps to us was well over 100 per week. WAR have been putting in the hard yards with a reshuffle happening due to Shaun making a return. There have even been a few weeks that W~A~R led in the stats.... not many though.

Anyway congratulations to all that have lasted this long at it.

The stats for the previous 12 months plus days up to now.

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~IN~

Timeframe: 02/11/2010 00:00:00 to 26/11/2011 19:54:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,010
Side 2: 831
Difference: 4,179

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,680,827
Side 2: 7,200,796
Difference: 38,480,031

chart

Might be time to take a trip down memory lane and compile a list of fallen heroes.

Thoughts anyone?

DeletedUser

Is the Big OP over yet?

Guess not.... one of the rim warriors just launched at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7041

There,s a good few fallen hero,s in gf of late sad to see one of the good guys in gf leaveing merlin.
Would like to take this opportuntie to wish everyone on w2 a merry christmas and happy new year and say well done to all that have stuck out a other year.

DeletedUser

":icon_cry: Poor Merlins when he finds out he's quit he will go mad" ..... (thanks Del)

anyway seeings as no one else made it i did
W~A~R
2 neile (deleted)
7 skeakster (deleted)
8 wubster (deleted)
13 mp3trader80 (deleted)
14 slippery (deleted)
22 matt2107 (deleted)
24 CheesyBeans (deleted)
27 dtaylor72 (deleted)
34 --Lilith-- (deleted)
35 zebigchef (deleted)
37 fordtransit (deleted)
39 Demonic Princess (deleted)
41 nuttymark (deleted)
56 Warrior 1 (deleted)
60 Wood1985 (deleted)
64 cooky70 (deleted)
65 Lionheart123 (deleted)
73 Pally Storm (deleted)
75 jams11 (deleted)
79 K Sailing (deleted)
87 Sakurua (deleted)
89 Achilles II (deleted)
95 Sir Steph (deleted)
109 jonesy1611 (deleted)
115 Master Templar (deleted)
118 andzy (deleted)
127 JimmerJammers (deleted)
129 monster munch (deleted)
130 celticbhoy34 (deleted)
135 Bally Loughan (deleted)
137 The Nobbler (deleted)
144 blinkered (deleted)

G.F
28 carrey (deleted)
50 Silentwarrior (deleted)
55 01maste (deleted)
70 beani (deleted)
81 -Bartman- (deleted)
86 the bodyguard (deleted)
96 broken arrow (deleted)
97 DeadWeight-NRNS (deleted)
100 stefan4 (deleted)
107 grich (deleted)
114 woodyrx8 (deleted)
116 Mercurius (deleted)
117 peugeothunter (deleted)
119 DEFENDER OF THE FAITH (deleted)
125 spiros76 (deleted)
126 Jupke (deleted)
128 hoggy (deleted)
141 King Jim (deleted)
The list might not be complete as it is taken from the in game war stats G.F vs W~A~R.

Sad to see some go... others well could not be happier about them quitting. Think quite a few of us have a favorite player we like to attack. :icon_wink:

I did enjoy todays little skirmish. Well stacked on some villages there KG. Made it very tough, was very happy to get through the cat and pally stacked villa. I must thank you for the early Christmas presents, I could not help myself and opened them up straight away. :icon_biggrin:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to all on UK2

DeletedUser7715

and merry xmas and a happy new year too all my friends from all the tribes

DeletedUser7304

So G.F have to resort to dirty back handed tactics again because they can't keep their own players happy and they are quitting.. Nice to see the signs of the battle not going so well for them.. Cracks are showing.. Only a matter of time.

go on then G.F, put some stats up.. I know you want too

DeletedUser7215

lol dont cry captain sharpe we only got that account because war were letting tv noble it now why would any tribe let another tribe noble there members that why your member gave us the sit you back stab him so he back stab you only fair it was nice playing it to but of late i didnt have time to keep going so have pass it over to someone else now who love you lot more than me and want to keep taking your backlines :lol:

DeletedUser7304

Yeep, I'm crying. Your right again Mr G.F.. Totally above board and non back stabbing tactic you used. Just for the record you didn't manage to remove any of my frontline defence so pretty useless tactic against me really. Best use your other spy account to do a better job next time.

DeletedUser7215

lol another spy account if we have any more war will be gone it was fun you guys still not noble a 4.5 mil account yet all on it own and 2 tribes hitting it just show how many noobs are at your backlines and why did i not kill any frontline troops of your because you just noble them from robby but i still got loads from your other members all that support in k65 dead :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You guys should really end this world now.Arent you all already bored of this world,same people,same enemies Im now even bored watching and waiting *yawn*

W~A~R - Losing villages but it doesnt bother them.They still playing like nothing is happening anyway there are lots of barbs to be munched in their area.Their favourite saying:"Oh you who have no life and play TW 24/7 let me say this to you.You maybe taken few of my villas I do not care.I will stay in UK2 until you all will die in boredom , I stay,I will win " lol :D

GF- no 3k barbs anymore only way expanding is to take villages from either WAR or TV but being at 2 front war (W~A~R and -TV-) it will be hard for them.This tribe are both bigger esp -TV-.It doesnt matter if they will be here or not til the end they proved themselves the mightiest in UK 2,who got the best skillful players.I bow to them and show respect!

-TV- - Ah,the biggest tribe and still more barbs to munch probably they would still remain the biggest until the end.

So in the end the people who stayed (those who didnt die due to boredom lol) will be eventually the winners skillful or not.

DeletedUser

You guys should really end this world now.Arent you all already bored of this world,same people,same enemies Im now even bored watching and waiting *yawn*

W~A~R - Losing villages but it doesnt bother them.They still playing like nothing is happening anyway there are lots of barbs to be munched in their area.Their favourite saying:"Oh you who have no life and play TW 24/7 let me say this to you.You maybe taken few of my villas I do not care.I will stay in UK2 until you all will die in boredom , I stay,I will win " lol :D

GF- no 3k barbs anymore only way expanding is to take villages from either WAR or TV but being at 2 front war (W~A~R and -TV-) it will be hard for them.This tribe are both bigger esp -TV-.It doesnt matter if they will be here or not til the end they proved themselves the mightiest in UK 2,who got the best skillful players.I bow to them and show respect!

-TV- - Ah,the biggest tribe and still more barbs to munch probably they would still remain the biggest until the end.

So in the end the people who stayed (those who didnt die due to boredom lol) will be eventually the winners skillful or not.

Maybe you should stop watching if it's boring you that much :-D