Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 816,464
Side 2: 691,590
Difference: 124,874

chart

DeletedUser6488

Clutching at straws oscar friend just like your attacks on me mate twotone haha and anthrax half nukes that was funny LOL

Last 12 days really gives a good vibe on how it goes after we sorted a couple internal issues
as you know all your good for really !!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: 17/10/2011 00:00:00 to 29/10/2011 00:50:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 61
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 602,732
Side 2: 548,753
Difference: 53,979

chart

DeletedUser

No Straws shaun.

I think there be a few more internal issues brewing for you very soon, cant say more than that sorry, but you will be one of the first to know about it. I see congratulations are in order on finally being made "Allies" with TV now, what happen they upgrade you because you jumped when they say how high?

Just try not get too carried away with the stats they can be made to lie and show your tribe in a good light. Your so far behind now that we die of old age waiting for you to catch up at the rate you are so proud of.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~IN~

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4,860
Side 2: 755
Difference: 4,105

chart

Side 1: 44,270,044
Side 2: 6,393,360
Difference: 37,876,684

chart

Just for interest heres yours vs us.

Side 1:
Players: shaun1102
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 247
Difference: 187

chart

Side 1: 541,715
Side 2: 2,103,556
Difference: 1,561,841

chart

Chin up though sunshine it is only a game.

You are right my attacks on canary were pretty pathetic, got a little side tracked with a few other things during the week and missed sending times. Disappointing yeah maybe a little, I promise you this I will do better next time as the distractions and other things have left now, the next round or two should be a better performance. Your more than welcome to judge that i am sure you and your mate TT will know all about it.

DeletedUser6488

LOL

We all know i have not been playing my account the whole time we have been at war and quite easily ive taken as much as i lost lost when ive been playing the account

ask your pals how easy it is to get me since i been playing my account again .....

im sure you will find out for yourself soon enough ;-)

and i grant the war stats forever are great reading for yous and well done you have mastered taking inactives
but credit where its due and i give you that

lets see how it pans out in the coming months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:D not playing your account and you pull the "yous only noble our inactives card" in the same post??

Shaun come on.... seriously?

Tell us the time frame.

oh and check your top accounts and former top accounts... you know the truth... do they magically become inactive once we attack.

DeletedUser7215

well i must say thanx for the support war against tv lost count how many nukes tv have lost all thanx to you guys and now they make you allys nice well done just keep that support coming in see we know what been happening west dont we now lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It was strange situation that anth.

W~A~R supporting G.F against TV :lol::lol::lol: just how complex is it over there with PA's??

DeletedUser

I wonder why WAR didnt recruit those exMYB players just like what they did before with GF recruiting Levian refugees.

Or those MYB choose to be in TV cos they know TV is better than WAR.

But I bet TV wont let someone else like the tribe WAR will recruit what remains to the tribe theyve been attacking.

And WAR cant do anything but let their friends go to TV or else the friendship status between them and TV will be cut off and theyre doomed,once again they will find themselves 2 tribes picking on them.

So for now whatever TV wish they will give cos they cant do anything but vow down.There is no future for you WAR,TV is using you against GF then they will eat you afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7041

So for now whatever TV wish they will give cos they cant do anything but vow down.There is no future for you WAR,TV is using you against GF then they will eat you afterwards.
Afterwards i take it you mean when gf are gone, i can not see them going anywere for a while unless they crumble from within.
If that is what happens yes tv will attack us and us them as we be the last 2 tribe,s remaining (apart from dubbys true:icon_eek:) but that will not happen for a long long time from now.

DeletedUser

but that will not happen for a long long time from now.

By that time you have now your grandchildren and one of the eldest will continue the fight for you.

But I dont think the alliance with TV and WAR will last long like that.Or if WAR do want the alliance to be intact for years then they will need patience longer than the longest bridge in the world.

I know though you have no choice.

Oh wait you do have a choice how about fighting TV alongside GF you maybe still have a chance for the crown but bet GF wont accept any apologies after what youve done to them.

WAR be smart :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh wait you do have a choice how about fighting TV alongside GF you maybe still have a chance for the crown but bet GF wont accept any apologies after what youve done to them.

Pfffft that'll NEVER happen.
I can assure you of that.

W.A.R's hatred of G.F far exceeds any ill feeling from past conflicts with T.V

Strong relationships are being formed which I'm sure will be pulled at and strained.... unification towards a common goal is an amazing weapon though.

I don't normally relate different worlds to each other as they're all a dynamic in themselves but evidence of a significant tribe becoming too gobby and then paying the price can probably be found on most worlds.

DeletedUser

Understandable Matt.You almost lost everything being at war with them.Your members quit,WAR living in shame everyday.

Recruiting refugees for points was the biggest mistake your tribe made.

I notice I cant find any of those refugees now playing in UK2.Did GF made them quit cos attacks to them wont stop though they were under the protection of UK2's number 1 tribe ( oh look you even lost your # 1 spot,tsk,tsk,tsk)

DeletedUser

I do wonder how the Queen of her own political area will take Shuans courting of GF accounts on GF/TV front lines. :icon_eek: Yes Tina.... shaun has been trying to get things moving along those lines.... i could not believe it myself, and i bet he will deny deny deny.

oh and matt we are far from done unlike your own account.

Name: matt2107
Player no longer exists

Another player beaten and now has gone into hiding..... So which account are you hiding on now?

DeletedUser

I do wonder how the Queen of her own political area will take Shuans courting of GF accounts on GF/TV front lines. :icon_eek: Yes Tina.... shaun has been trying to get things moving along those lines.... i could not believe it myself, and i bet he will deny deny deny.

oh and matt we are far from done unlike your own account.

Name: matt2107
Player no longer exists

Another player beaten and now has gone into hiding..... So which account are you hiding on now?

lols

oh dear oh dear.

Everyone on UK2 knows how untrustworthy G.F are.... including Tina. But yet you continue with your scaremongering. It's rather comical.

50316_377808079083_1361306_n.jpg

Regarding my own account it was indeed done and dusted some time ago.
I won't go into details but I lost my temper during a busy RL period and one of my accounts had to give. However I was asked to return but I won't be telling you which account as I know how much it winds you up not knowing.

Open your eyes DaOscar.... don't be so narrow minded and try taking a look at the bigger picture once in a while.

P.S - my account wasn't beaten... because you didn't noble me out. At the time of hitting delete I had a handful of villages and zero G.F incoming. :D

DeletedUser

Where there is smoke there is fire. I know tv will take note, they do of most things. I wonder if she already asked shaun about it... or maybe that dre evils job.

Yeah ok..... funny how RL always gets in the way of this game... especially when you've been handed a proper beating. The zero incomings probably down to the fact you retreated to the back lines of the war, and we had juicier targets to go for.

It does not so much wind me or any of us up, that you prefer to hide... just find it hilarious that all the players rimmed by us make a come back on what are thought to be safe back line accounts. I suppose the hiding is because you were already found wanting and think it will happen again. Hide if you must it makes no real difference to our game play we just see red villages and go for them.