G.F Declare On W~A~R

DeletedUser

Nice stats G.F.

The old adage that 'size doesn't mean everything' comes to mind.
Will W~A~R respond or have they 'bitten off more than they can chew'? (sweet Jesus I sound like Dubby with all those sayings)

DeletedUser

Nice stats G.F.

The old adage that 'size doesn't mean everything' comes to mind.
Will W~A~R respond or have they 'bitten off more than they can chew'? (sweet Jesus I sound like Dubby with all those sayings)

He's infectious isn't he lol.

I believe W~A~R have most definately bitten off more than they can chew. The war hasn't started yet, when G.F actually do a full scale op, those statistics will change dramatically.

DeletedUser7179

I think you are all jumping the gun a bit but then again I have a slightly bias opinion! Look at where they are taking villas they were taking villas a lot quicker from Levian than they are from us! We are moving across but as you know it takes time to travel from one side of the world to the other!
I'm not claiming innactives like the TRUE numptys did but it doesn't take a genius to work out it takes time to switch your strength to where it is needed!! We are coming GF don't party just yet!

DeletedUser

I think you are all jumping the gun a bit but then again I have a slightly bias opinion! Look at where they are taking villas they were taking villas a lot quicker from Levian than they are from us! We are moving across but as you know it takes time to travel from one side of the world to the other!
I'm not claiming innactives like the TRUE numptys did but it doesn't take a genius to work out it takes time to switch your strength to where it is needed!! We are coming GF don't party just yet!

I hope you'll be as good against them as you have been against inactives and TRUE.

Congratulations on your latest recruiting, I think you'll need all the help you can get, when the ouzo starts to flow and GF come to smash your crockery.

DeletedUser7179

U seem very pro GF, surprising considering u had ur backside slapped by them not so long ago! Even more considering whoever wins out of us 2 the next target will be you lot of cowards sitting at the back running away from them!!

DeletedUser

U seem very pro GF, surprising considering u had ur backside slapped by them not so long ago! Even more considering whoever wins out of us 2 the next target will be you lot of cowards sitting at the back running away from them!!

You do make me laugh. Cowards we aren't, ask GF. as for sitting at the back, far from it, we fight everyday, and not just inactives or internals lol. You have grown fat and confident in your safe little area, but your days are very much numbered now. My money is on you running away when GF target you lol.

As for pro GF.............definately, we have high respect for them, both as a tribe, and as individuals.

DeletedUser7041

I agree with nemesis gf are to be respected and are some of the best players on this world but to say war will be running from the fight is a bit much.
Plus we have no were to run apart from straght into GF lines.

DeletedUser7621

anyway W~A~R is a tribe of Mass-Recruitment with pll who never fight and dont know how to do it

prime example:zebigchef and callingstation and many more that will press delete when we attack them

soon their villages will be our villages :attack::attack::attack::attack::attack::attack::attack::attack::attack:

:xmas_rolleyes: :xmas_rolleyes: :xmas_rolleyes: :xmas_tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like G.F want to declare on us now as well, yet we had been allies since we were both at war with Virtus and TEAM. What happened G.F? Why let -TV- own you?

DeletedUser

War is good.

Disclaimer: I am not in G.F so have no explanation of why they are attacking you but maybe they don't need any other reason than, 'because we can'.

DeletedUser7215

well i have told you in mail so i will tell here -TV- have done more for us than your tribe has done in a year and yous keep inviting new members that are in our ks and yous had a NAP with -TV- when we where still fighting them and yous could not tell us about it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good Evening Everyone,

Its a big birthday party time in G.F today.

Happy birthday to Karl, Lyndsay and Liz.

Just to help the parties go with a swing please enjoy this weeks stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 34
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 574,694
Side 2: 295,532
Difference: 279,162

chart

DeletedUser

Happy birthday GF'ers! :icon_wink:

And nice job earning those stats.

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 131
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 5
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,144,207
Side 2: 1,004,250
Difference: 139,957

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 665,614
Side 2: 34,727
Difference: 630,887

chart

p.s can we lend some nobles we running out :lol:

DeletedUser

Ouch! :icon_redface:

Nice job GF,well played Op. You've won some battles but not the war!! :icon_razz: