G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser7215

so who the 180 million point tribe iam taking on by my self and hoggy dont you have your own account and woody account and now a new account that 3 accounts for 1 player now that rule breaking or should i say cheating because that all war tv and you know how to do cheat cheat cheat and your waiting for right time more like hiding like you do best :lol:

DeletedUser5283

have 3 accounts no not at all and just saying your NO noob and you can fight anyone or any tribe single handed thats all

DeletedUser

Being rimmed? No. Even with 14 -TV- members attacking me, not my fault they're all noobs is it?! That doesn't include Tina, she actually is good, but the others in the North, well, let's just say they're in your league!

DeletedUser5283

Being rimmed? No. Even with 14 -TV- members attacking me, not my fault they're all noobs is it?! That doesn't include Tina, she actually is good, but the others in the North, well, let's just say they're in your league!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AndyTHEPROnisa you sould write a book on how to play this game your that good :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Have I ever said i'm that good? Methinks not. I have done well though since i've been attacked by over 82 million points of -TV- members, nuff said really.

DeletedUser5283

andy all anyone ever heards is your a noob he's a noob i have killed this many nukes (lost how many villages though?) i no am nowhere near the the best at this game and never will be but i can do everything YOU can backtime attacks send perfect noble trains time support with nobles snipe but all i ever hear is NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB so if everyone is a NOOB what are you?

now av done well since been attacked by a combined 82 million points what your forgetting it you have a 190 million point tribe behind you so to lose so to lose 25 villages in a week is not that good for a PRO like you if you were a NOOB like me fair enough :icon_wink:

Tell me 1 part of your game that makes you stand out from all these noobs?

DeletedUser

lol hoggy isn't scared... but G.F have an inability to see that they're getting played by Hoggy.

Love how there are more and more brave G.F fighters popping up on here... when did you lot grow some :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok guys, leave the personal insults out of it. Real life digs will not be tolerated.

Final warning, attack a players ability all you like but leave real life out of it.

DeletedUser

I dunno, take a few months out of the game, and all hell lets lose. Good to see these forums still active. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser5283

more stats not only have they lost more to WAR in the last 48 hours they are getting a kicking of -TV-

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,102
Side 2: 1,906
Difference: 196

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 35
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,016,189
Side 2: 13,868,413
Difference: 1,147,776

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,072,802
Side 2: 328,652
Difference: 744,150

chart

Just for andytnisa

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: andytnisa

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 8
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 441,452
Side 2: 73,608
Difference: 367,844

chart

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
looks like some NOOB (thats what u called them anit it?) are doing to you

DeletedUser

Team Virtus had it with some of it's old players/leaders....notably Jaigosian They're all gone now.

Im still here, lol.
Just under a different name, id be playing again, but im working about 18 hours a day, bringing home some NICE bacon for the wife and 2 kids.

I remember when we (Virtus) as it was then, started fighting G.F ages ago.
They specifically targeted our inactive players and posted fabricated stats in these forums, when they were worth a rub and people used to actually read them, (as now we know that about 4 people even bother with these forums now) and tried to make themselves look better then they are.

Id come here and go mad, literally, that NO G.F PLAYERS would attack me... and you know why?
Its because i was active and played about 20 hours a day, along with my co-player Marc. - I mean that must have been the reason, as i was apparently a noob and they could take my 10,000 point villages if they really wanted to, easily, or so they kept telling me... :icon_confused:

Id nuke and cat their leaders villages to bits daily and post mass mails throughout the whole world shaming them and their cowardly tactics, and still NOT 1 single attack was sent to me, from G.F... :icon_rolleyes:

They attacked Virtus and targeted our inactive players when they knew that our active ones were fighting other tribes in other areas and now when -TV- do it to them, they come here and cry?!?

Pot calling the kettle black strings to mind and G.F need to grow up and stop throwing their little dummys out their rather overstretched prams, lol. :lol:

As i said ages ago and my words are STILL on the -TV- profile page.

They ARE the best.
They ARE gonna win UK2.

End of.

DeletedUser7215

lol wake up jai if we had villas next to you we would of hit you no point hitting someone if nobles take 40 hours to reach you i must say did you try and come down to us no you just feed on TWM as we feed on your members close to us as for inactive it alway come back to inactive when you getting beat grow up your like a kid do you see us going on about tv and war munching on our inactives no as the saying goes if it red take it that all we are doing and i take it your in WAR ranks now then or have you taking control of tv again

DeletedUser

I did come down to you.
A solo effort, by myself and i took 1 village from one of your members... THEN your entire tribe threw nearly 40 nukes at it to get it back (at that time, that was alot of nukes to send), as you all know that if i was to keep that village and have something closer to your tribe that would have been the a massive problem for you lot.

Even your so-called 'top player' KoXaR was terrified of me.
Id nuke that useless noob for weeks, cat his villages to pieces and id not even get a single fake back, but still he'd noble our inactives...

I offered him a 1vs1 and he DECLINED.
I left -TV- and played tribeless and still carried on catting your members and even your 'duke' and still i got NO incomings.

Your ego's far, far, far exceed your abilities, and alot of people feel the same way.

Your gonna lose this war G.F.
Everyone knows it and -TV- ARE going to win UK2.
Just like i said over a year ago.

And i will be there laughing and cheering when you do lose. :)
Have a nice day.

EDIT:

No, im not in W~A~R.
No, im not in -TV-... and im certainly NOT taking control of it, they are doing fine without me.

Im just here, a retired player whos going to watch the tribe he created and built (Virtus) destroy a tribe whom he hates (G.F)
With a smile i might add. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'd advise leaving personal insults and racial references/comments out of the thread. The alternative option is not being able to post any longer, I suspect we'll all agree the former is a much better option.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 05/09/2011 00:00:00 to 17/09/2011 09:40:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,006
Side 2: 391
Difference: 615

chart

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 36
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,679,634
Side 2: 2,669,568
Difference: 6,010,066

chart

Side 1: 1,233,690
Side 2: 338,583
Difference: 895,107

chart

It might be Christmas already you know because it seems that G.F are getting a right good stuffing at the hands of -TV-

GO G.F GO? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser9610

raivon said:
It might be Christmas already you know because it seems that G.F are getting a right good stuffing at the hands of -TV-

Aye! Well done -TV-, there is a lot of distraction over the other Frontline G.F have to allow you guys to Give them a Good Stuffing though :)

We seem to be working well together and G.F are feeling the pinch a little more than they have for a very long time. But Joking aside. Good Stats to -TV- and W~AR's improving Stats. G.F stats although are not looking too hot at the moment were at one point some of the best stats I've seen in a while.

Who knows what will happen in the coming weeks/months etc....this world is very much unpredictable now. Good luck to all players and tribes alike. :)

DeletedUser

OMG seems as though the last 6 months beating you guys into the ground is worth nothing now? :icon_confused:

Some things for you guys in W~A~R to ponder.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4,414
Side 2: 610
Difference: 3,804

chart

Side 1: 40,267,858
Side 2: 5,098,487
Difference: 35,169,371

chart

OUCH!!!!!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 38
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 574,126
Side 2: 326,069
Difference: 248,057

chart

OUCH!!!!! :p

You guys had about one good hour of stats, hoggy managed to dig that out. Trouble was most of those caps were recaps.... 3k barbs or even a few deathstars well behind your own lines that cost you a bomb to clear, well done on clearing them and also to the few that managed to get what i would call a legitimate cap.

......the fight is still very much at your place fellas........ best get ready i can hear a rumbling over the hills.