G.F v TV

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I deleted did i?
ROFL, sure thing buddy... :icon_rolleyes:

What ever happened to your account Im not interested.There's nothing in the conquer list that would make it interesting.

What I am pointing at was you left the game and you made a very good decision and its for the good of your mental health.

DeletedUser

What ever happened to your account Im not interested.There's nothing in the conquer list that would make it interesting.

What I am pointing at was you left the game and you made a very good decision and its for the good of your mental health.

Thanks for your concern. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7054

Raivon you are a bit of p*ss taker aren't you! TV have had their little fun but again it wont last.

Storm Rider

DeletedUser5283

robby like he/she is going say

there is more chance of anyone finding out which account am playing

DeletedUser8943

Robby.

Two points.

1) Well done on the rival publication. Its healthy to have a diverse media, even if it is a tabloid compared to the quality journalism of the Wiseguy :D

2) I'm actually sort of glad that W~a~r have gotten a bit of fight back, makes the world more interesting.

Still confident about who will win. But for a while there it was getting too easy, and a bit dull to be honest. You might have had a couple of successes in the last few days, enjoy the feeling while it lasts ;)

DeletedUser5283

You are free to guess Robby.I might be hoggy's co-player in Lil Sexy Hamster account :icon_wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry would not take a noob like you as a co/player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry would not take a noob like you as a co/player :icon_wink:

Youre right hoggy that would make us 2 noob in that account :icon_sad:

DeletedUser9610

Can I Co-play also, that'll be Three Noobs in one account then ;p

DeletedUser9610

As if he'll tell you. lol Just like you won't reveal your Identity. lol It's like something off superman here.

DeletedUser5283

I think we all know he's just saying that to try winding us up, he can't noble without letting someone help him with sending his nukes, and nobles :lol:

how did you guess :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

must of been off the practice you and themag had when i was away rl proplems and i left you and themag to run l.i and you could not even take 1 village off jai remember that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

how did you guess :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

must of been off the practice you and themag had when i was away rl proplems and i left you and themag to run l.i and you could not even take 1 village off jai remember that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really aren't very clever are you? I was never in L.I...