GFE vs LEGION

• Thread starter DeletedUser11547
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well talking about awards, why are you only level 1 in master of the battlefield, pretty poor for a player your size? Awards dont win you wars but lets you see which players are active participants.

An another note, I thought you would have more churches. If legion want to know them, let me know :lol:

DeletedUser7215

wow getting gangbang off a bunch of noobs tell them my churches if they want to know i will tell them why would i want more churches you clown and waste more farm space your troop count must be low all them churches anyway can mods delete all this rubbish and keep this post on topic

DeletedUser

do you think awards win wars you getting off on awards now oh god go play with your awards have i said anything about your awards no so why bring them up your head must be so big :icon_rolleyes:

back on topic nice stat G.F.E keep going

Technically it can win reasons.

Looting awards. mean im farming more than you so im minting more coins keeping my buildings running and troops at the same time..

level 1 battlefield at 1Mill? LMFAOOOOO!!! Quit the game. and yh my head is big if u was as good as me u would act this way too :D

DeletedUser

wow getting gangbang off a bunch of noobs tell them my churches if they want to know i will tell them why would i want more churches you clown and waste more farm space your troop count must be low all them churches anyway can mods delete all this rubbish and keep this post on topic

Im not the noob whose advertising my churches to everyone with my poor village set up like you, but two churches in your first 50ish villages is pretty poor, lets hope your still building them all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OK we can all see who anthrich is on UK16.

But do you actually exist anywhere on UK16 WhydidIrejoin if so man up and let us all know which account you are playing.

If your a girlie I apologize for asking you to man up.

DeletedUser7215

Technically it can win reasons.

Looting awards. mean im farming more than you so im minting more coins keeping my buildings running and troops at the same time..

level 1 battlefield at 1Mill? LMFAOOOOO!!! Quit the game. and yh my head is big if u was as good as me u would act this way too :D

we might see who the better player is once we get closer

by the way what your ODD and ODA yes very poor fool :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

we might see who the better player is once we get closer

by the way what your ODD and ODA yes very poor fool :icon_rolleyes:

If i was you i would do a lot of research. let me educate you ya unsophisticated forum peasant class begins.

My stats http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=player&id=624360

When i joined this world.

You got a lot to learn about me but all this hype talk don't work with me. and you said lets see when we get closer? by then ill be either top 10 or rank1 FACT i haven't played this world 2 months and im almost hitting 100K not to mention i left my account inactive for 4 days LOOL! U CANT COME AT MEEEEEE ok now for the obi wan knobi guy

You asked for my name right and to man up? my name is clearly this what have i gotta hide for? LOOOL u kidding me right? it was players like me who taught half of you how to play this stuff back in the day.. so stop getting loud son quit ya noise and lets settle this ingame simples.

damn rookies tapdancing on there keyboards to boost there self esteam but still end up looking stupid

DeletedUser

Oh Dear,

We have a stats geek in our midst, perhaps what I should have asked who are you what are your achievements from previous worlds because I think you will find.

Anthrich ended up as number two from UK2 if you had bothered to look at previous experience. Now that was not from being a barb muncher.

Mind you that did take well over 4 years have you got the time or even the inclination?

Whilst I have a couple of glasses of vino wondering whether I should take some samba lessons or typing tuition.

Perhaps instead of slanging each other of you should ask yourselves could we be of use to each other.

The point I'm trying to make here is that a certain tribe thought they had some easy targets to use as their farms OMG what a big mistake from some very cock sure egoistic novices.

I suggest you do not make the same mistake.

DeletedUser7215

haha spot on there phil think we should just bypass his posts it will it hard as he posts everywhere bar the right places and size of that head it will be hard to miss him in the street haha have fun and most of all dont cry baby boy or should i say girl

DeletedUser

Oh Dear,

We have a stats geek in our midst, perhaps what I should have asked who are you what are your achievements from previous worlds because I think you will find.

Antrich ended up as number two from UK2 if you had bothered to look at previous experience. Now that was not from being a barb muncher.

Mind you that did take well over 4 years have you got the time or even the inclination?

Whilst I have a couple of glasses of vino wondering whether I should take some samba lessons or typing tuition.

Perhaps instead of slanging each other of you should ask yourselves could we be of use to each other.

The point I'm trying to make here is that a certain tribe thought they had some easy targets to use as their farms OMG what a big mistake from some very cock sure egoistic novices.

I suggest you do not make the same mistake.

I can assure you i can back my ego up 100% maybe like the guy your sidebusting for will find out someday maybe even yourself who knows.

As for his rank2 account on UK2 it doesn't mean he is "Good or experienced" just because someone runs 100Mill accounts and 50Mill accounts doesn't make them "Professional or Good" it just means they have a lot of time on there hands and they survived the world at the start and the only reason they was high rank is due to all the veteran experienced players left to join a fresh world etc.. FACTS

as for the stats geek im far from a geek believe me on that LMFAOOO just i can back my gameplay up 100% as you can see there why don't you post your stats lemme see if your nobling barbs back there LOOOL

Stats mean quite a lot too they prove activity also how good a players progress is doing and how much there farming growth etc..

Its a fact big ego's come from most good players because we got good at what we do simple as if you don't like that then dont comment simple as

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why bang on about other worlds. It doesnt really matter what you have done there. Its all about this world. It may give us a guide to the type of player you are, but thats about it

I would like to add, by talking about UK 2, it kind of just proves that the stats on this world are not unusal, but the norm. OMG how many internals. I take it GF and WAR were like a family looking at name of your tribe. So yeah not that many barbs, just 90% internals.

So in two years when most people have quit, there will sit Anthrich with ALLLLL of GFE's villages and neighbouring barbs

DeletedUser8943

For the record, GF and WAR were viciously and savagely at war with one another, it was only as a result of a daring diplomatic ploy, that at the end they found themselves to be on the same side to break a three way deadlock between the remaining tribes. Having fought both with and against Anthrich, I can tell you he is one of the most savage players I know. He's not shy about telling people this, yes that is true. Doesn't change the fact that he is more than able to back up with words with action.

I'm not in either tribe involved on this world and have no stake, I just wanted to put the record straight in relation to UK2.

DeletedUser12847

Reminds me of the GF Virtus Thread :lol:

DeletedUser12641

OK we can all see who anthrich is on UK16.

But do you actually exist anywhere on UK16 WhydidIrejoin if so man up and let us all know which account you are playing.

If your a girlie I apologize for asking you to man up.

i think his name might give it away lol, seriously rolling eyes

DeletedUser12541

Don't you worry that will be gold in next few days ^^ also my bad for he late reply I have been out these past 2 days the accounts being inactive some of us do also have a social life:lol:

Inactive for two days? Explains why you nobled a village yesterday and have had point growth right?

You don't have a social life, you're not fooling anyone. Just some stoner who lives in his parents spare room.

DeletedUser

Inactive for two days? Explains why you nobled a village yesterday and have had point growth right?

You don't have a social life, you're not fooling anyone. Just some stoner who lives in his parents spare room.

Wasn't these past few days son it was like a month ago i have people who knew i left if u need proof i can gladly get some people to post for you.

Also edit: changed this for many reasons i don't think most people on here wanna see or care what i get upto so volvic u said i got no life tell u what message me your ingame name ill send you my youtube link i got plenty of videos up and shizz then tell me if i have no life and live with my mom

also about the live with my mom i don't if u wanna cam up anytime hit me up on skype Godlikepsh and we can continue this conversation

DeletedUser

last thing im gonna say is your right i do smoke weed who doesn't? its a thinking mans drug and its actually been proven for medical reasons etc i like it cos it chills me out you feel me same as you might have a beer on the weekend thats upto you thats what chills you out. don't get all up in peoples buisness and stuff

anyways add that skype above up ty im gonna make you look mad stupid

Listen to this tune whilst looking at some quick pics to what this kid got himself into LOOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8bOzjinaPg

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/UOKWondeR/media/image_zpseea44a19.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/UOKWondeR/media/image_zps3ac6f634.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/UOKWondeR/Mobile Uploads/image_zps5ce795f6.jpg

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/UO...Uploads/image_zps0e56ca98.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/UO...Uploads/image_zps54e30226.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/UO...-6583b3ac54ec_zps4e0e993c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

was on facebook blotted some personal stuff out :).

just layed down the money and more to come when we cam up :) see who is broke and lives with mommy if u aint about that money all i can say is be quiet and get back in your lane..

we got those dre beats we got monsters we got 1000£ hermes belts and 400£ gucci belts we got true religion jeans we got air jordans we got lebrons we got it all and we got tvz on the wallz touch screen laptops 3D tvz alllll mine :)

Goon and Proud

Who's next?

DeletedUser12541

Who's next? You say that as if you have just proven something. 14 £20 bills? Oh my god, you have £280(approx)?! I can't believe my eyes, you are so rich it's unbelievable. Also, your photographic skill is unbelievable too, being able to re arrange a few items and take pictures of them. I WANT TO BE YOU SO BAD.

I bet you pull well with the ladies too, sii? ;)