Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser1410

Ruffus please don't kick shivatasic, Lost Warrior or Danhaxor just yet as there are still plenty of villages for ALO, Choke and Cruz to noble!

with 15 million points and over 1500 villages inactive bud what would you do?

Because no offense to anyone ment but
Considering there are so many inactives your really doing rubbish lol

DeletedUser7848

considering there are so many inactives doesnt that show how bad ur tribe is?

DeletedUser

We cannot account for our members real life issues, only they can.

DeletedUser

we are at war with 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th tribes in this world which is prity much the rest of it do you think your tribe could do that or any other tribe in this world

DeletedUser7848

look at the sizes and fronts as they are wat matter in a war

and fair point Rc but u can internall inactives and sitt those who are temporarily away

DeletedUser7549

And there not ONE tribe that could stand up to Hmmm? now or any other time on this world? if you think I'm wrong them Come for Hmmm? one by one in stead of hugging

If you disband all of the tribes fighting Hmmm? and put their best players in a single tribe then that tribe would wipe the floor with Hmmm?..

Another thing to mention is that you gave most of your current enemies a reason to fight you (threats, taking away naps, and declaring)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8109

we are at war with 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th tribes in this world which is prity much the rest of it do you think your tribe could do that or any other tribe in this world

Ha I was waiting to see who said that first :icon_rolleyes:. Considering the amount of your tribe members in K66 and amount of their villas and little Old Gwennie practically alone, don't you think you should have taken all my villas by now??

What a load of rubbish :icon_razz:

Gwennie the :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1410

If you disband all of the tribes fighting Hmmm? and put their best players in a single tribe then that tribe would wipe the floor with Hmmm?..

Another thing to mention is that you gave most of your current enemies a reason to fight you (threats, taking away naps, and declaring)

Then get all the top players into one tribe then and you still couldn't take us out
The nukes that have hit me are a joke
And blindshot sitting on a fence gives us something to look at but if you'd made your mind up and maybe not started to support our enemies then we'd be on the same side instead of sat here doing NOTHING toward each other in the last 5 days??????

So again your tribe think they are the best then prove it? drop all dip and fight
Oh I forgot you'd rather hug each other lol
Hug away !!!!!!

DeletedUser7848

Then get all the top players into one tribe then and you still couldn't take us out
The nukes that have hit me are a joke
And blindshot sitting on a fence gives us something to look at but if you'd made your mind up and maybe not started to support our enemies then we'd be on the same side instead of sat here doing NOTHING toward each other in the last 5 days??????

So again your tribe think they are the best then prove it? drop all dip and fight
Hug away !!!!!!

We will thank you!

Looks for a cruz/choke player 2 hug

DeletedUser

In all honesty, only about half of Hmmm? is active. The rest, except those 15mil is being sat by the council. Taking that into the context, you guys aren't really doing very well.

Looking at war stats, your doing better than us at the moment and I congratulate you. But I'm looking to that day when your only fighting against the 30 odd players in Hmmm? that are actually doing anything with their accounts.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, only about half of Hmmm? is active. The rest, except those 15mil is being sat by the council. Taking that into the context, you guys aren't really doing very well.

Looking at war stats, your doing better than us at the moment and I congratulate you. But I'm looking to that day when your only fighting against the 30 odd players in Hmmm? that are actually doing anything with their accounts.

Thread's on the externals are so predictable nowadays... a war starts, one side starts to lose, they blame it on inactivity, the core players remaining until they realise it's hopeless and merge with someone else.

If you have inactive players then you're failing to engage your tribe mates.... simples.

Change you're "management" style, find a way to get them enjoying the game.. afterall it's supposed to be fun.

If you can't do that then internal them.

Or will that leave you no excuses left?

Dislaimer - not having a pop at you... just the world in general.

DeletedUser8109

I look forward to that day as I think you made a big mistake declaring on ALO. People only start whinging when they're a tad worried and this moaning shows that Hmmm? are realising that most of the tribe were actually riding on the backs of the few who could play..

DeletedUser

I look forward to that day as I think you made a big mistake declaring on ALO. People only start whinging when they're a tad worried and this moaning shows that Hmmm? are realising that most of the tribe were actually riding on the backs of the few who could play..

I've had the opinion that this world attracts those sorts of players from the week I started playing... more so than any other world I've played.

DeletedUser

I'm not worried, I think Hmmm? will win this. Also, I'm not whinging about anything I am simply clarifying why your ahead at the moment :icon_rolleyes:

In all scenarios, I am having fun, although I would like more nukes sent at me. My ODD is rather low.

DeletedUser8109

I'm not worried, I think Hmmm? will win this. Also, I'm not whinging about anything I am simply clarifying why your ahead at the moment :icon_rolleyes:

In all scenarios, I am having fun, although I would like more nukes sent at me. My ODD is rather low.

Whereas mine is very high thanks to all those Hmmm? troops I've sent to their virtual graves!!

DeletedUser

This activity problem is not exclusive to Hmmm?. I myself have been sitting 5 accounts this week, I think it is, at least in part, a reflection on the world settings. Hopefully the mods will get a chance to look at the situation and improve it soon.

DeletedUser7549

Hug away !!!!!!

At the current moment in time, I am surrounded by enemies and players that I have no tribal diplomacy with, but Im sure you already knew that

DeletedUser

This activity problem is not exclusive to Hmmm?. I myself have been sitting 5 accounts this week, I think it is, at least in part, a reflection on the world settings. Hopefully the mods will get a chance to look at the situation and improve it soon.

I never said it was exclusive, I am simply saying that Hmmm? being surrounded and the inactives on frontline the situation is difficult for the council. Simply put, this world attracted the wrong kind of players and is frustrating.

DeletedUser

Whereas mine is very high thanks to all those Hmmm? troops I've sent to their virtual graves!!

You mean your tribe has sent to their graves? If it was your own troops in which case it would be fitting to use the term "I've" you would be long kicked out of that K.

Maybe you should give more credit to your tribe :icon_rolleyes: