Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser

Perhaps he means exactly what he said? His enemies aren't supporting him but maybe the friends he has in tribes he has no diplomacy with do when needed.....

DeletedUser3194

So EWaR are enemies with the tribe but have players on that side attacking and supporting him at the same time? The only tribe he is surrounded by is Hmmm? and CHOKE! so his claim of being 'surrounded by enemies' isn't quite true then?

DeletedUser

Perhaps he means exactly what he said? His enemies aren't supporting him but maybe the friends he has in tribes he has no diplomacy with do when needed.....

"Having a TW account and not belonging to EWAR is an act of war"

So, when is Ewar goin to live up to that motto? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7920

I havent seen this forum room so lively lately every1 keep up the good work.

ruffus this is not like u loosing ur temper.

And Hmmm have only them selfs to blame they started all these wars and if it works it will pay off and fair play to them they r doing very well so far and its only a game every1 should enjoy it

DeletedUser6436

I havent seen this forum room so lively lately every1 keep up the good work.

ruffus this is not like u loosing ur temper.

And Hmmm have only them selfs to blame they started all these wars and if it works it will pay off and fair play to them they r doing very well so far and its only a game every1 should enjoy it

I agree, this is a game and sometimes people can go to far but hey its all fun :icon_biggrin:

IMO, Hmmm? are doing well, dealing with inactives and members quitting due to R/L issues and warring 2nd,3rd and 4th biggest tribes in this world (most other tribes would of merged or dis-banded by now), There ODA + ODD is way ahead of all other tribes so i think they have proved why they are the NO1 tribe in this world (well apart from ALO, we are just too awesome).

Also they are losing all the dead weight now so really its just the active members in Hmmm? who are left, so things should start getting a bit more interesting all round and maybe now we get to see the real Hmmm? in action :icon_biggrin:

No I am not a Hmmm? fan but I do like the way they play the game (a lot of players would probably disagree but then we all have our own opinions and our own style of play), so lets all play the game and lets have some fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, this is a game and sometimes people can go to far but hey its all fun :icon_biggrin:

IMO, Hmmm? are doing well, dealing with inactives and members quitting due to R/L issues and warring 2nd,3rd and 4th biggest tribes in this world (most other tribes would of merged or dis-banded by now), There ODA + ODD is way ahead of all other tribes so i think they have proved why they are the NO1 tribe in this world (well apart from ALO, we are just too awesome).

Also they are losing all the dead weight now so really its just the active members in Hmmm? who are left, so things should start getting a bit more interesting all round and maybe now we get to see the real Hmmm? in action :icon_biggrin:

No I am not a Hmmm? fan but I do like the way they play the game (a lot of players would probably disagree but then we all have our own opinions and our own style of play), so lets all play the game and lets have some fun :)

Thankyou :)

And I think everyone has to agree without Hmmm? this world would be more crap than it already is :lol:

I look forward to when we have nothing to internal and all our players are just the core members of Hmmm? that made us a great tribe.

DeletedUser

Would you care to elaborate on who you think is a core Hmmm member and who is, er, not so good? :)

DeletedUser

I don't think it is necessary to elaborate, surely a man of your intelligence can work out who they are. And more importantly, the players know who they are, and they will face the consequences of their inability to contribute and make an effort.

DeletedUser

I don't think it is necessary to elaborate, surely a man of your intelligence can work out who they are. And more importantly, the players know who they are, and they will face the consequences of their inability to contribute and make an effort.

I was going to compile a list, but this seems a lot more eloquent :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't see a specific percentage mentioned by us anywhere Apo, so I am not sure where you have obtained that value. Needless to say, it is incorrect.

DeletedUser3194

So half of Hmmm? i just a shield for the core member's?

A player to be better suited to the word shield would either be silkGPN or shiva as they have taken an absolute pummelling from all sides and are still going strong.

DeletedUser7848

I don't see a specific percentage mentioned by us anywhere Apo, so I am not sure where you have obtained that value. Needless to say, it is incorrect.

wheres Rc? he doesnt no such long words ;P

DeletedUser

Using other tribes/players as cannon-fodder has long been a standard Hmmm? strategy. I do however concur with every word that Taylor has said about their effectiveness as a tribe and about having fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Worth a try!

Good answer though :)

DeletedUser

Using other tribes/players as cannon-fodder has long been a standard Hmmm? strategy. I do however concur with every word that Taylor has said about their effectiveness as a tribe and about having fun :icon_biggrin:

Isn't that a strategy of pretty much most tribes? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

Man, you haven't a clue lol
Standard of Hmmm? what!
We have the best attacking force of this world lol
Standards lol
How anyone can talk about the standards of Hmmm? is just silly?
You all sit there and Hug each other

As I've said before drop all Dip and lets have a world war and then see what tribe is here at the end
I'm sure Hmmm? will be there or there abouts
The question is who's got the brains to see that if you sit and hug ...even if you do take Hmmm? out then what you keep hugging? no you've go for one of the other tribes and then another lol
So please please please just play the game and fight instead of hugging lol

DeletedUser

Man, you haven't a clue lol
Standard of Hmmm? what!
We have the best attacking force of this world lol
Standards lol
How anyone can talk about the standards of Hmmm? is just silly?

You misunderstood the use of the word 'standard' in the text you are commenting on dear Ruffy. Read it again when you've had your Coco Pops :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7549

If Hmmm? does have the largest/best attacking force then they shouldn't have anything to worry about while fighting 4 tribes... Hmmm? is also the biggest tribe and the most aggressive tribe on this world at the moment. Every other tribe sees you as a threat therefore they respond accordingly. (Not to mention that a few of the tribes were provoked before they joined in the war)

On a side note, having a coalition against your tribe usually means that everyone else wants you gone because you hold the best chance of winning the game. In my opinion, I enjoy being in a tribe that is being gangbanged.. It just shows that you are playing the game right