Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser8109

You mean your tribe has sent to their graves? If it was your own troops in which case it would be fitting to use the term "I've" you would be long kicked out of that K.

Maybe you should give more credit to your tribe :icon_rolleyes:

I do, I thank them for sending me support on a regular basis. Maybe you should watch out for me as now you are one of my targets and one day little Alex, your villas are gonna be mine. Look out for defender of the day today, just killed a helluva lot of my old mate Celtic's troops. Now old Lox is joining in, he watches others put the work in then mops up the scraps. As The Spectre, where is she btw been very quiet recently, says..... this is a team game, but unlike most of you minions, I think ahead. As I said, Defender of the Day for me, yet again :lol:

To be a good player you have to think ahead and that is why I am Defender of The Day again, ofcourse the tribe send help but it's all about strategy from the player and how they distribute troops and when it's the right time to get support..

PS 205.901 units today, poor Celtic, poor Hmmm? :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do, I thank them for sending me support on a regular basis. Maybe you should watch out for me as now you are one of my targets and one day little Alex, your villas are gonna be mine. Look out for defender of the day today, just killed a helluva lot of my old mate Celtic's troops. Now old Lox is joining in, he watches others put the work in then mops up the scraps. As The Spectre, where is she btw been very quiet recently, says..... this is a team game, but unlike most of you minions, I think ahead. As I said, Defender of the Day for me, yet again :lol:

To be a good player you have to think ahead and that is why I am Defender of The Day again, ofcourse the tribe send help but it's all about strategy from the player and how they distribute troops and when it's the right time to get support..

I love how self righteous you sound here ... your tribe stacked you, and you sat and watched some nukes die on that support. Clearly a defensive mastermind :icon_rolleyes:

205.901 is nothing. 22 nukes roughly, I am thinking? Will be rebuilt soon enough ... and remember, nukes build a lot faster than defense ;)

DeletedUser8109

She better not be a quitter.. I've a score to settle.

Well the usual excuse when people are losing or running scared is.....

Oh I have Real Life Issues. Don't a lot of us!!

We'll see but she's blocked me because I gave a bit of cheeky banter. That's a national sport in Wales!!

DeletedUser8109

I love how self righteous you sound here ... your tribe stacked you, and you sat and watched some nukes die on that support. Clearly a defensive mastermind :icon_rolleyes:

205.901 is nothing. 22 nukes roughly, I am thinking? Will be rebuilt soon enough ... and remember, nukes build a lot faster than defense ;)

Ah ha my lttle tooth pick, it was more than that, 27 actually. It was very funny to watch them all die. I am stacked just as your tribe attacks me in a pack, it's called TRIBAL wars. But I'd willingly take any of you on, one on one. I've taken 16 villages from you too even though I had 100+ incoming daily from 6 to 7 of your players, so I'm not all defence. What are your personal stats against ALO?

You're all doomed, DOOMED I say :icon_evil:

DeletedUser1410

At the current moment in time, I am surrounded by enemies and players that I have no tribal diplomacy with, but Im sure you already knew that

No your not
You have support from all over so shut up

DeletedUser

Maybe you should watch out for me as now you are one of my targets and one day little Alex, your villas are gonna be mine.

I think ahead. As I said, Defender of the Day for me, yet again :lol:

So basically "stack all these villas" means your a tactical genius? :lol:

Oh and yay, your going to nuke me? Please do, I want some incoming :icon_rolleyes: *Watches*....*waits*....*gets bored...*

DeletedUser

Ah ha my lttle tooth pick, it was more than that, 27 actually. It was very funny to watch them all die. I am stacked just as your tribe attacks me in a pack, it's called TRIBAL wars. But I'd willingly take any of you on, one on one. I've taken 16 villages from you too even though I had 100+ incoming daily from 6 to 7 of your players, so I'm not all defence. What are your personal stats against ALO?

You're all doomed, DOOMED I say :icon_evil:

I said roughly ... I was close enough.

100 + a day ... oh my god. I have not had under 400 incoming a day for a month now :) and I've lost a lot less villages than you since this war started :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8109

I said roughly ... I was close enough.

100 + a day ... oh my god. I have not had under 400 incoming a day for a month now :) and I've lost a lot less villages than you since this war started :icon_rolleyes:

I bow to your super godliness oh high and mighty Rc, hail Caesar, I mean, hail Rc, hail Rc, he has it 400 times a day!! :icon_eek:

So with that many attacking you, you should be top of the ODD charts, where are you because unless you're called Zingy it's not you!!

DeletedUser8109

I bow to your super godliness oh high and mighty Rc, hail Caesar, I mean, hail Rc, hail Rc, he has it 400 times a day!! :icon_eek:

So with that many attacking you, you should be top of the ODD charts, where are you because unless you're called Zingy it's not you!!

Actually you have excellent stats so well done, but where's Gav??

DeletedUser7549

I have a little support from a few friends but most of the troops in my village is my own.. But when I ask for support, I tend to get a lot of it :)

DeletedUser

Actually you have excellent stats so well done, but where's Gav??

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

Gav is less talkative on the forums than me, but he does occasionally make an appearance. I can't say when the next appearance will be however, so your guess is as good as mine.

DeletedUser

Did you just call yourself a good player? ...awkward

But really someone who prides themselves on their 'Defence Strategy' when they've lost ~160 villages, 121 of those to us, (when they only have 146) is irony at its finest.

ggnr.

DeletedUser

I know, I ask for forgiveness as I have sinned :lol:

I'll think about it, but this will be your last warning :lol:

Just need to give gav a shout on skype for him to come out of his cave. He comes out at feeding time and when he needs the toilet, but other than that it must be armagedon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5851

I'll think about it, but this will be your last warning :lol:

Just need to give gav a shout on skype for him to come out of his cave. He comes out at feeding time and when he needs the toilet, but other than that it must be armagedon :icon_biggrin:

Oi you :icon_wink:

I occasionally post on here... if i can be bothered :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No your not

Ooooh, a nerve has been pricked :lol: (Banter, please don't report me :icon_cry:)

As for this whole, oooh you've got support so you're not a good player. The whole Idea of tribes is so that you can work together, I.e, supporting each other. Otherwise it would just be called wars, and that's not such a catchy name in my opinion :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3194

Ooooh, a nerve has been pricked :lol: (Banter, please don't report me :icon_cry:)

As for this whole, oooh you've got support so you're not a good player. The whole Idea of tribes is so that you can work together, I.e, supporting each other. Otherwise it would just be called wars, and that's not such a catchy name in my opinion :icon_biggrin:

Ruffus was pointing out that he is actually contradicting himself by putting about him being supported. By first of all posting this:

At the current moment in time, I am surrounded by enemies and players that I have no tribal diplomacy with, but Im sure you already knew that

Then posting this:

I have a little support from a few friends but most of the troops in my village is my own.. But when I ask for support, I tend to get a lot of it :)

I wouldn't tend to call it being 'surrounded by enemies' if friends in these 'enemy' tribes are supporting you.