Hmmm? Sinking Ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser8109

The tribe did so well for so long and now it is like the old saying, Rats leaving a sinking ship.

So what went wrong with it all?

Was it biting off more than you could chew, leadership skills and/or dictatorships or other problems?

I'm genuinely interested..

Hmmm? R.I.P

DeletedUser3194

The tribe did so well for so long and now it is like the old saying, Rats leaving a sinking ship.

I think you have summed up most some of the people who have been leaving recently quite well there.

Apparently the members who have left and formed/joined JOKE were not happy with the tribal leadership so that's the reason they have left, no idea why the other members have left, you'll actually have to ask them, although a lot have been quitting.

Not suite sure you can say R.I.P quite yet though Gwennie, the tribe is still ranked #2 in the world with 33 members and still has three of the top five accounts on the world. Admittedly yes we are doing worse than we were at say Christmas last year but every player and every tribe have their ups and downs on any world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8109

I hope you don't disband as you did all shake the world up and get a lot of people off their lazy botties.

Stay and fight as I think you did well to stay top for so long whilst people left..

DeletedUser7549

Hmmm? have a few players that are steadily losing villages, but they also have some of the largest most active players in the world. They need to cut off the dead weight and organize a little, or atleast enough to send support and run a few ops.

From what I have heard, the main reason for players leaving Hmmm? is due to leader/member disagreements... I can see why some of the players left (especially in K64) most of the players there are left to fend for themselves and then dismissed when they lose a few villages

DeletedUser6695

Leadership issues in a tribe led by Ruffus?

Nothing new there
:lol:

DeletedUser1410

Leadership issues in a tribe led by Ruffus?

Nothing new there
:lol:

lol And what would you know about my leadership skills? you never hang around long enough to play an account

@ Blind

The Players that are were loosing village in K64 lost them through not being active enough and thinking they could log on twice a day, we all know that doesn't help

But if the players that left had a problem with the way I ran the tribe I would have thought they might show some respect and speak to me about it?
Maybe not but would do you expect from a game were more spies are used than in MI5.......

DeletedUser6695

lol And what would you know about my leadership skills? you never hang around long enough to play an account

@ Blind

The Players that are were loosing village in K64 lost them through not being active enough and thinking they could log on twice a day, we all know that doesn't help

But if the players that left had a problem with the way I ran the tribe I would have thought they might show some respect and speak to me about it?
Maybe not but would do you expect from a game were more spies are used than in MI5.......

I've been in two of your tribes well past start up and I'll think you'll find you messed both up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

lol
What 404 and what other tribe?

And I'm still right you don't stick around you just jump from one co-played account to another?
Stand up and play your own account before you have a go at someone else eh!
LOl

DeletedUser6695

404 and iPod... Seriously is your memory that bad? You made the exact same argument before and I clearly pointed out that I've only changed account on one world and that was w8 (w4 I quit for months until talon asked me to take an account).

But if memory serves me right I've played w7 and w9 from start up and been higher ranked than you twice, out ranked by a noob!

DeletedUser1410

lol
N00b? if thats what you call your self thats fine
And you were in iPod when I wasn't because of RL lol
So I think me leading that one is a no
w7? lol what a joke that was?
W9
Co-played? either way so what? I'm no elite player never said I am
But you must be seeing as you got higher then me twice?

DeletedUser6695

I find it amusing how while you were away due to RL issues you were leading Ebola :lol:

DeletedUser1410

lol NO!

I didn't play the account on W9 about a week after I RESTARTED

DeletedUser6695

Okay you didn't play w9 after you were rimmed, but you were missing on w8 much before that.

DeletedUser1410

and how would you know when I was missing? you sat outside my House?

DeletedUser6695

Wow, I can't even be bothered to continue to reply to these idiotic posts.

Usually a tribe notices when their leader is gone :/

DeletedUser1410

lol thats because there were suppose to be others doing things while I was away?
You should know this considering you were or are co-playing one of the ones that was suppose to be leading?

DeletedUser

hmm dont even go there Ruffus.

So long as I play TW I hope never end up in a tribe that has any association with you, your reputation is built around the fact you start a tribe on every world but quite frankly I saw no substance. Just a guy with a bad attitude, a big head, who's full of hot air. Merging with your tribe was the biggest mistake I/we could have made, but then how was I to know you're such a fraud, big lesson learn't.

DeletedUser1410

lol
A fraud!
No not a fraud at all
I had issues thats all and no time
But thats your opinion and thats all
But hey, life goes on
Now take your spy and do one lol

DeletedUser

Getting the conversation to be more civil.....

I hope you don't disband as you did all shake the world up and get a lot of people off their lazy botties.

Stay and fight as I think you did well to stay top for so long whilst people left..

I agree, if we go down (which i dont think) then we will go down fighting :lol: However maybe rest of the world needs to ask themselves what do you do if Hmmm? is't around? If the end seems so close to you maybe u need to look at your diplomacy and have a check at the map :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, it would seem that it's huggles all round in W5 with the exception of Hmmm, and tbh seeing some of the recent bailouts has really made me laugh, I found you couldn't get most of them to attack anyone anyway, then as soon as red dots get anywhere near they're gone to try and avoid fighting anyone elsewhere in the great tribal hugs anti-hmmm alliance :lol: