Hmmm? Sinking Ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

bla bla bla....once again Mr J3east and his ego.....i wish i would have kept that mail of yours wanting my skype to invite me to that ex sinking boat of yours Slap....

Not sure how fisher's post is egotistic in any way, shape or form. Also, we never wanted to/tried to invite you to SLAP! so I dont know where thats coming from. Lastly, SLAP! was never 'sinking' - if I remember right we were demolishing your current tribe K46/Rabdog before merging with Hmmm?

DeletedUser3194

bla bla bla

Once again witty stuff from the forum presence that is anaskelos, seriously this is all you can contribute to the alliance vs Hmmm? thread, as I said originally I want zingy back, at least he put thought into his posts.

once again Mr J3east and his ego.

Sorry, what ego is this you are talking of? I can never recall bragging about my TW skills, maybe you ought to talk to the 'pitbull of CRUZ' or someone else who has an ego to take care of...

i wish i would have kept that mail of yours wanting my skype to invite me to that ex sinking boat of yours Slap....

It's a shame you didn't because we would have liked to have seen this imaginary mails as well, bear in mind you were in Rabdog, who SLAP! were at war with. Thinking about it the only time I can ever remember either of us talking to you was when Lee asked if you would be spamming farming runs to get the plunderer of the day again.

DeletedUser

when have i ever said or done anything that means i have a ego bud???

True warrior
(pitbull of cruz)

ps if you mean that then thats sad mate

DeletedUser3194

How is it sad for me to assume you have a bit of an ego when you call yourself the 'pitbull' of your tribe and sign off every post reminding us of this? Fair enough if your tribe have adopted that nickname for yourself but I wouldn't know that as I am obviously not a member of CRUZ.

DeletedUser

How is it sad for me to assume you have a bit of an ego when you call yourself the 'pitbull' of your tribe and sign off every post reminding us of this? Fair enough if your tribe have adopted that nickname for yourself but I wouldn't know that as I am obviously not a member of CRUZ.

Someone else gave him that nickname sonny.

DeletedUser6695

If you dont have some sort of ego then your playing the wrong game :)

DeletedUser

Once again witty stuff from the forum presence that is anaskelos, seriously this is all you can contribute to the alliance vs Hmmm? thread, as I said originally I want zingy back, at least he put thought into his posts.

my contribute to the alliance is known to your tribe...see the stats ...and what s your obsession with Ziggy....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It's a shame you didn't because we would have liked to have seen this imaginary mails as well, bear in mind you were in Rabdog, who SLAP! were at war with. Thinking about it the only time I can ever remember either of us talking to you was when Lee asked if you would be spamming farming runs to get the plunderer of the day again.

how convenient not to remember something....and as the plunderer of the day ,atleast i never opened a thread praying my self and my history in k...
i didnt even opened any thread ...someone else made a point of that...

DeletedUser

Not sure how fisher's post is egotistic in any way, shape or form. Also, we never wanted to/tried to invite you to SLAP! so I dont know where thats coming from. Lastly, SLAP! was never 'sinking' - if I remember right we were demolishing your current tribe K46/Rabdog before merging with Hmmm?

bla bla bla...as i said i wish i would have kept that mail...but i remember well why i didnt....i never wanted great pro arrogant mates with me playing tw....i stick with my own kind(noobs for ever) and we re doing fine as i see...atleast we enjoy it...

DeletedUser8109

It's a shame we don't have more tribe members joining in the banter. A lot of people deem the world boring but you get out of a game what you put into it. I've enjoyed W5 and when it opens up more and the top tribes are pitted against each other, that will be when the real skills of people come into play.

As much as it was Hmmm?'s choice to declare war on tribes and bit off more than they could chew, I would have preferred other tribes not to ally together. I'd like to see the tribes all fight each other with no NAPs and no allies.

It's better to die on the battlefield than to die run squealing giving RL issues as an excuse, too many cowards have done that..

DeletedUser1410

I agree with you there Gwennie, some have ran away, when they have had mass incoming
I also agree a world war would be good to see which tribe is the best, but as we both know that will not happen......

DeletedUser5851

It's a shame we don't have more tribe members joining in the banter. A lot of people deem the world boring but you get out of a game what you put into it. I've enjoyed W5 and when it opens up more and the top tribes are pitted against each other, that will be when the real skills of people come into play.

As much as it was Hmmm?'s choice to declare war on tribes and bit off more than they could chew, I would have preferred other tribes not to ally together. I'd like to see the tribes all fight each other with no NAPs and no allies.

It's better to die on the battlefield than to die run squealing giving RL issues as an excuse, too many cowards have done that..

Good post Gwennie i agree almost entirely with this :icon_surprised:

Apart from the Hmmm?'s choice part :icon_biggrin:

A lot was Hmmm?s choice.. the declaration on Cloak/choke was.. as Cloak merged Tophat (a tribe Hmmm? were at war with) into themselves, fair enough.

They then merged TS into Hmmm? (the only mistake i feel Hmmm? made btw) which brought Cruz into the war.. again fair enough.

Ewar i couldn't really say.. as i dont know the details but i believe it was a choice of which side they wanted to be on and they choose the Allies (may be wrong there) but again fair enough.

ALO on the other hand i dont believe Hmmm? had any choice with.... ALO were at war with Cruz and doing well (winning by a far amount) then for reasons known to themselves they took the peace option offered by Cruz to instead hit Hmmm? with agreements of Cruz to unstack their front line with ALO and to support ALO's new front line against Hmmm?... this was found out by Hmmm? who then did what anyone else would have done and declared on ALO... it would have happened anyway so no point waiting right?

As for JOKE they just attacked outta the blue no declaration or anything but then thats pretty much to be expected considering who they are mostly made up of.

Could some of these be avoided?.. yes for sure but did Hmmm? just decide they were better than everyone and declared on the whole world?.. no not at all.

P.S.

It's been my pleasure to talk with and get to know both Mike (True Warrior) and Rob (J3east) and i can honestly say neither are remotely egotistical... makes me laugh that anyone would think they are :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3194

P.S.

It's been my pleasure to talk with and get to know both Mike (True Warrior) and Rob (J3east) and i can honestly say neither are remotely egotistical... makes me laugh that anyone would like they are :lol:

Apologies then Mr Pitbull I have been mistaken...

DeletedUser

i have the feeling this is turning nasty . This is a war game and we came here for fun . It good to have banter but it can get to much . So can we all on both sides keep some dignity and just have some fun and some friendly banter when we can .

Also i have to give it to hmm? they are still going .

DeletedUser

Fair enough some have used it an excuse, but don't forget some actually have real life problems that are more important than a game.

DeletedUser8109

Fair enough some have used it an excuse, but don't forget some actually have real life problems that are more important than a game.

Oh definately, two people in my tribe at the beginning of this world, were battling cancer and used this as a distraction through painful times. I know others have families to run as well as work and homes. I myself have lots going on too.

I was thinking of those who appear to be doing well up until they start getting attacked on a major scale, or even minor in a few cases. They then use RL as an excuse because they don't know how to play the game, are losing troops and villas and don't want to show themselves for the NOOBS or terrible players they are..

DeletedUser

I was thinking of those who appear to be doing well up until they start getting attacked on a major scale, or even minor in a few cases. They then use RL as an excuse because they don't know how to play the game, are losing troops and villas and don't want to show themselves for the NOOBS or terrible players they are..

Very true, just making sure people don't get the wrong impression. I myself use the game as a distraction, those in the tribe know bits of what is wrong with me. Yet there are those that use it as an excuse an those should be ashamed and just own up that it is a game and they lost it.

DeletedUser

First of all I must congratulate Ruffus for his #2 tribe achievement.

You have over double the members, 1 frontline and are allied/napped with the rest of the world.... and yet still you are losing to Hmmm? overall, don't think i need to say any more on that do i? :icon_rolleyes:

Are we? Our war stats show we`re almost equal, and we dont count the number of players you kicked because we were nobleing them. Also did we kick players who got nobled?

Over the years I saw personal life problems occur only when people are under attack ;)

DeletedUser7855

As for JOKE they just attacked outta the blue no declaration or anything but then thats pretty much to be expected considering who they are mostly made up of.

Firstly :-

Ruffus wanted us to Ally with you to attack Choke/ALO ( or should i say use our defensive troops to support the frontline - and the actually request was ally with us or we'll declare ) why would we want an alliance that was only one way, and working of threats? - in return i offered a NAP because we didn't want to fight former friends, to which was met by Ruffus by going away and thinking about it.
After several days with no reply there was nothing formal in place.
We did not attack all of Hmmm? and did not declare because we were attacking one player who did wayyyy to much barb nobling around us, you declared.. End Of.

Secondly :-

We are made up with members who wanted to enjoy the game for what it is , not a dictatorship, and after all most people pay for the game, why should we stay were we don't wish to stay, its like paying to go on holiday in a 5* hotel and put up with sleeping in a tent.

And the reason the whole world are against Hmmm? is through their own making, your enemies enemy and all that...

But it has made things more interesting and its good to see that Hmmm? are getting rid of those hiding behind their once rank 1 position down to the selected few decent members which should make it fun and a harder challenge.

People leave and return for whatever reasons they dont need to justify it, if it be RL or just because they can't manage with attacks whatever the reason is their choice

I guess time will tell and we need to watch this space

DeletedUser

We did not attack all of Hmmm? and did not declare because we were attacking one player who did wayyyy to much barb nobling around us, you declared.. End Of.

We did not declare, we just attacked your players who did way too much barb nobling as well ... :icon_rolleyes:

Also did we kick players who got nobled?

Yes, all the time. Lrn2history.

Last edited by a moderator: