Hmmm? Sinking Ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser5851

We did not attack all of Hmmm? and did not declare because we were attacking one player who did wayyyy to much barb nobling around us, you declared.. End Of.

Wait what?? You didn't declare because you only had one tribal OP on a single Hmmm? member....huh? How on earth is that not starting the war!

Seriously was we were meant to go.. oh its only one member they are attacking so we'll just let that slide.... never going to happen.

You attacked Hmmm? you started the war... End of.

DeletedUser7549

Perhaps this will provide a little more banter or at least something to discuss?

These are last weeks stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8
----------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: CRUZ
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 4
Difference: 20

Side 1:
Tribes: JOKE
Side 2:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 27
Difference: 40

Side 1:
Tribes: CHOKE!
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

How can EWaR being several times smaller than the rest, be out nobling all but Joke who are the 2nd smallest tribe?? Conquer for Conquer EWaR are doing the best for this week :icon_biggrin:

Well done to everyone for atleast taking more then they lost to Hmmm?

DeletedUser7848

Perhaps this will provide a little more banter or at least something to discuss?

These are last weeks stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

Side 1:
Tribes: CRUZ
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 4
Difference: 20

Side 1:
Tribes: JOKE
Side 2:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 27
Difference: 40

Side 1:
Tribes: CHOKE!
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

Side 1:
Side 2:

How can EWaR being several times smaller than the rest, be out nobling all but Joke who are the 2nd smallest tribe?? Conquer for Conquer EWaR are doing the best for this week :icon_biggrin:

I think i speak for everyone when i say its the summer, people go on holidays and have lives and so do stuff, that answers all the stats really

DeletedUser

Yes, all the time. Lrn2history.

Nop, we in CHOKE keept supporting them, we didnt kick our players when they were in need.
Lets see now some Hmmm ex members who got kicked when they were underattack and they were prety important and big players, good for being Hmmm members as long as they dont loose villages. When they start to loose villages kick them and bbye:

Kashmir Tuchas

mmm321

King Allan

davetheeagle

Insight

Darren94

Pipsdad

shivatasic

mbig

iPrEdAtOr

JASEYPOO

REBEL RUSS

Smokedragon

So I have a pretty good idea about history and how Hmmm tried to boost their ego with better stats by kicking players. On the other hand could you provide me with names of the CHOKE members who got kicked because of loosing villages? Even if people got rimmed we still kept them. On the long run we did a good thing ;) Whatever, when your enemy is doing a mistake dont stop him. So please continue!

PS: when you think about how good Hmmm is and wish to brag about just go to tribe ranking :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser1410

And evey one of them account left them? IE left the game or are leaving the Game
Apart from Pipsdad, who though his toys outa the pram .....again I might add and then left and gave his villages to anyone

DeletedUser

Nop, we in CHOKE keept supporting them, we didnt kick our players when they were in need.

Let me compile a list for you, my ignorant friend.

Dantic - kicked when it started losing villages to Hmmm?

Cpt. Wedgie - see above.

Temple - same as above.

Lynie James - guess what? Same as above ... :icon_rolleyes:

Don Quixote - yet again, same as above. Seeing the pattern yet, Mr I know the history of CHOKE! better than you and they've never kicked anyone for losing villages.

Jonili - and again ... this is getting tedious.

Mowbs - yet again. To be frank, I'm getting bored here, but there are plenty more I may add later once this hangover has worn off.

And in regards to tribe ranking, have a look at average points per player :D as we have three times less players than you, but twice the average points per player. Says it all really ... enjoy your mass recruited time at the top, as we will overtake you again soon enough.

DeletedUser5851

Wow where to start with these posts....

Now now Blinds you really going to count villages that have been cleared and gifted to you by "Hmmm?" players in your stats? fair enough.. if it makes you feel good.

I had a quick flick through your conquers and all bar 3 villages are from dead account (nothing wrong with hitting the inactive/internals.. but i wouldn't be thinking i was that great for doing it)

Lets see now some Hmmm ex members who got kicked when they were underattack and they were prety important and big players, good for being Hmmm members as long as they dont loose villages. When they start to loose villages kick them and bbye:

Kashmir Tuchas

Quit- so booted

mmm321

Quit- so booted

King Allan

Left on his own

davetheeagle

Quiting and giving his villages away to enemy tribes

Insight

Quit- so booted

Darren94

Quiting and giving his villages to enemy tribes

Pipsdad

Left on their own

shivatasic

Quit- so booted

mbig

Quit- so booted

iPrEdAtOr

Quit- so booted

JASEYPOO

Quit- so booted

REBEL RUSS

Never came back to his account (hopefully he is ok as he was serving at the time) sit lost so booted

Smokedragon

Quit- so booted

So I have a pretty good idea about history and how Hmmm tried to boost their ego with better stats by kicking players. On the other hand could you provide me with names of the CHOKE members who got kicked because of loosing villages? Even if people got rimmed we still kept them. On the long run we did a good thing ;) Whatever, when your enemy is doing a mistake dont stop him. So please continue!

PS: when you think about how good Hmmm is and wish to brag about just go to tribe ranking :icon_surprised:

LOL you really talk a load of rubbish don't you, none of these accounts were kicked for losing villages the ones that were kicked were kicked because they have no owners to run them.. but yeah your right we should keep all the dead accounts just so you can feel good when you noble inactive players :icon_rolleyes:

As for your claim about choke not kicking members for the exact same reason you are completely wrong, at the start of the war there was a fair few accounts that gave up/quit and were booted as they were losing villages (which is fine btw)

And i really should know seems i was in the council at the time fighting against Hmmm? maybe you should brush up on your history bud because its kind of lacking atm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Let me compile a list for you, my ignorant friend.

Dantic - kicked when it started losing villages to Hmmm?

Cpt. Wedgie - see above.

Temple - same as above.

Lynie James - guess what? Same as above ... :icon_rolleyes:

Don Quixote - yet again, same as above. Seeing the pattern yet, Mr I know the history of CHOKE! better than you and they've never kicked anyone for losing villages.

Jonili - and again ... this is getting tedious.

Mowbs - yet again. To be frank, I'm getting bored here, but there are plenty more I may add later once this hangover has worn off.

And in regards to tribe ranking, have a look at average points per player :D as we have three times less players than you, but twice the average points per player. Says it all really ... enjoy your mass recruited time at the top, as we will overtake you again soon enough.

Mate please quit whatever you`re smoking.

lynnie james: was in CHOKE until his last village lol
Cpt Wedgie: inactive, kicked, only them Hmmm nobled him.
Jonili - you are right;
Temple: quited and he left.
Dantic was kicked, only afterwards Hmmm took villages from him.
Mowbs, was kicked when he had 10 villages left, other were taken by hmmm when he was CHOKE.

all above can be verified by twstats.

LOL you really talk a load of rubbish don't you, none of these accounts were kicked for losing villages the ones that were kicked were kicked because they have no owners to run them.. but yeah your right we should keep all the dead accounts just so you can feel good when you noble inactive players :icon_rolleyes:

So why didnt you kick them BEFORE loosing villages if they were inactive/had no user to manage them? Because you like to have good stats right?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Claim no easy victories is the old saying isn't it? As you well know, 12 were from Flow who was compeletly inactive, while 30 of those villas are from sd9602 who quit without telling us and emptied his villas (that were surrounded by EWaR), so taking them is no different to taking barbs - but well done, what a fantastic op that was to bravely take 30 empty villas, I salute your tactical genius my friend :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

as we will overtake you again soon enough.

Soon enough ALO will take #2.
I bet that JOKE will overtake you aswell. And that will be humiliation.

I know its frustrating for you but even more people will leave your tribe. You`ll be left with ~10 members. And then you will quit due to "real life problems". Because real life problems happen due to failure in TW.

DeletedUser5851

So why didnt you kick them BEFORE loosing villages if they were inactive/had no user to manage them? Because you like to have good stats right?

Lol kinda missed the point there huh? They quit hence they were booted.. it matters not if they quit before they started losing villages or after, the fact of the matter is they were no good to hmmm? so why keep them? Or did you want us to keep hold of them so L337 players like yourself can noble them and claim you are great? :icon_rolleyes:

Every tribe has done it including your own... so whats the big deal? its nothing to do with stats its to do with being a use to your tribe, if you have the time to internal them then great but as Hmmm? are surrounded and under attack from all sides dead weight is of no use to us.

DeletedUser

Mate please quit whatever you`re smoking.

lynnie james: was in CHOKE until his last village lol
Cpt Wedgie: inactive, kicked, only them Hmmm nobled him.
Jonili - you are right;
Temple: quited and he left.
Dantic was kicked, only afterwards Hmmm took villages from him.
Mowbs, was kicked when he had 10 villages left, other were taken by hmmm when he was CHOKE.

all above can be verified by twstats.

I was on your council when most of these were kicked. My facts on the matter are completely accurate. Get that through your thick skull. They were kicked for losing villages and making the stats look bad. Every tribe has done it, only you are too blind to see that your has for some unexplainable reason. Maybe you should "quit what you are smoking" and actually do some research before you make even more of a fool out of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

Soon enough ALO will take #2.
I bet that JOKE will overtake you aswell. And that will be humiliation.

I know its frustrating for you but even more people will leave your tribe. You`ll be left with ~10 members. And then you will quit due to "real life problems". Because real life problems happen due to failure in TW.

Failure? what?
Should a little respect
You come on here darking and saying things you have no idea about
Hmmm? is not failing lol we have kicked players that are internals and of no use to us.
and I'll be here until someone rims me?
And trust me thats not going to be easy
I can play and can the rest of the tribe
And if you want call me oput and then we'll see if we're good or not?

From what I've seen, there are good players in all the tribes on W5....but!

No one tribe has held number one spot for as long as we did.

It saddens me to have posts like this with players that take over an account or have just started playing and joining in on the wars NOW that they see Hmmmm? are no longer number one

Check the stats

Hmmm? out nobled all tribes yesterday
Gained 40+ villages and lost 10 or so?.....................................................:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Think everyone needs to agree that now the core of Hmmm? is left with a few away on holiday or busy with life that this war will be a good one :lol:

I for one am looking forward to how things turn out, maybe I'll get attacked some time and not by 26 half nukes from ALO this time.... :icon_rolleyes:

Either way, respect to all, enjoy the game and quit the complaining :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6436

Yeah it will be interesting to see what the main players that are left in Hmmm? can now do.

I agree with UkAlex08, people need to stop complaining and play the game and have fun :icon_biggrin:

UkAlex don,t worry Alo have a lot of love to go round and i,m sure some of that loving will come your way soon, I don,t have any half nukes to throw at you but I do however possess some deadly spear nukes :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

No one tribe has held number one spot for as long as we did.

It saddens me to have posts like this with players that take over an account or have just started playing and joining in on the wars NOW that they see Hmmmm? are no longer number one
I didnt took over the account, this is my account since september last year, I just made an external forum account now. Also CHOKE is warring you since January. Its not like we jumped IN few days ago ;)

Man, I saw this before. You lost your first place and you will not regain it. Im 100% sure ALO will overtake you soon enough.

You are right ukAlex08, once more, I found that debating on the externals is pointless. Everyone is right and they will never admit anything else.

DeletedUser

UkAlex don,t worry Alo have a lot of love to go round and i,m sure some of that loving will come your way soon, I don,t have any half nukes to throw at you but I do however possess some deadly spear nukes :icon_evil:

You have spears? :icon_rolleyes: I have sticks, stones and nasty words!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

And the reason the whole world are against Hmmm? is through their own making, your enemies enemy and all that...

PMSL..

The reason the whole world are against Hmmm? is because they were just too pig ignorant!
Wagging tongues... big bravado... over inflated egos etc etc. (speaking in general terms and not including all of Hmmm?)

ALO, CHOKE or CRUZ could have easily sucked up to Hmmm? and been enjoying a complete village chomping fest right now as allies. It's refreshing to see a trio of tribes that can put aside their own differences to give a few "big shots :icon_rolleyes:" a spanking.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your enemies my enemy and all that rubbish.