Hmmm? Sinking Ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

bla bla bla....go and send a nuke everyone....or press delete to end your misery...

DeletedUser6695

Yes, it would seem that it's huggles all round in W5 with the exception of Hmmm, and tbh seeing some of the recent bailouts has really made me laugh, I found you couldn't get most of them to attack anyone anyway, then as soon as red dots get anywhere near they're gone to try and avoid fighting anyone elsewhere in the great tribal hugs anti-hmmm alliance :lol:

*Bows to a w4 legend*

So are Hmm? losing a war or something?

DeletedUser

Yes, it would seem that it's huggles all round in W5 with the exception of Hmmm, and tbh seeing some of the recent bailouts has really made me laugh, I found you couldn't get most of them to attack anyone anyway, then as soon as red dots get anywhere near they're gone to try and avoid fighting anyone elsewhere in the great tribal hugs anti-hmmm alliance :lol:

Thing is it hasn't been the "anti-hmmm? alliance" that have caused us damage but inactivity of some big key players. Not making excuses, just stating the facts.

And yes, some of the players laving the tribe I haven't seen on skype or post in forum except begging for support. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

Time to press delete? why?
Oh I'll tell you why because most of the players on W5 haven't a clue how to send attacks, and the ones that can don't because there sick of the woffle coming from some of the tribes?

You all great tribes?
If so prove it?
Stop hugging and have a fight lol
We did and the only reason we are not number one is because as Alex has said inactivity, people leaving and the fact some ran away when they thought they would be better of, This world is a JOKE for lots of reasons, the biggest is that NOT One tribe has the Brass Bits to stand up and fight, Lets Hug instead lol Your All a JOKE.......

DeletedUser

Yes, I am going to press delete because the world is over and we are all doomed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You all great tribes?
If so prove it?
Stop hugging and have a fight lol This world is a JOKE for lots of reasons, the biggest is that NOT One tribe has the Brass Bits to stand up and fight, Lets Hug instead lol Your All a JOKE.......

Get off your soapbox, John. We don't need to hug. We have someone to fight. Its You!
If there's anything we all agree on it's that. Stop wingeing and whining about inactives and traitors and face facts. You are losing. You are no longer No.1. You are yesterday's news. I used to have a lot of respect for you but you erode that everytime you open your mouth and repeat your pathetic excuses. Do yourself a favour and go while you still have some trace of self-respect left. Sorry, my friend.

................................................................................

Founder and co-leader of CRUZ

DeletedUser

You are yesterday's news.

Would just like to point out, if that were the case then why are we still being talked about? :lol: And also, if that were the case, I would be checking your borders and stacking them as if we were gone you wouldn't have a reason to be united :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3194

bla bla bla....go and send a nuke everyone....or press delete to end your misery...

Anyone want to join me in the vote to get Zingy re-elected as ALO's forum presence? Rather than this tripe from anaskelos. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8562

Hmmm? we think its all over... it is now!!!

We all suffer from inactives and as for hugging CLOKE-CHOKE have never known peace we have always been at war with someone, so go down with your head held high show some pride and dont give us all these silly excuses.

DeletedUser8782

Get off your soapbox, John. We don't need to hug. We have someone to fight. Its You!
If there's anything we all agree on it's that. Stop wingeing and whining about inactives and traitors and face facts. You are losing. You are no longer No.1. You are yesterday's news. I used to have a lot of respect for you but you erode that everytime you open your mouth and repeat your pathetic excuses. Do yourself a favour and go while you still have some trace of self-respect left. Sorry, my friend.

................................................................................

Founder and co-leader of CRUZ

Please explain how if we are yesterdays news and no one cares? If None of you care about us then why are you all hugging and still trying to get rid of us, Since Hmmm? have dropped from #1 i dont think i've seen someone talk about CHOKE! yet it is still all Hmmm?, please justify why we are yesterdays news if you actually have a reason that is, dont try saying because we arent #1 as we are still the tribe you all seem to be talking about. Your are the ones who need to get over it imo

DeletedUser5851

We all suffer from inactives and as for hugging CLOKE-CHOKE have never known peace we have always been at war with someone, so go down with your head held high show some pride and dont give us all these silly excuses.

You have over double the members, 1 frontline and are allied/napped with the rest of the world.... and yet still you are losing to Hmmm? overall, don't think i need to say any more on that do i? :icon_rolleyes:

You are quite correct with one thing though everyone does have inactives to deal with.. however they take on more importance when you have multiple frontlines and a limited member base no?

I don't really class these as excuses but as facts, no single tribe out there would have not been hit hard by the amount of inactive/runners/idiots gifting their villages to enemy tribes etc etc if they were in the same situation as we are.

People leave all the time which is fair enough its only a game after all and RL does tend to come first (so i've heard anyway :icon_biggrin:) but how you leave it is what you will be remembered for and quite a few on this world have disappointed me with their actions (even some i truly like as people) but oh well i'd rather have 20 people i respect and know will put up a fight then be surrounded by people who do nothing to help their tribe (or themselves) then moan or run away when they finally look like they may have to do something :icon_rolleyes:

The people who are here and fighting will always have my respect regardless of how it turns out but i don't think Hmmm? is doomed just yet.

Anyway best get off my soapbox before Paul tells me off too :lol:

DeletedUser

The story of w5.

- Hmmm got too big for their boots and thought they could dominate the world.
- The rest of the world (significant tribes that is) decided that wouldn't happen and formed an alliance against Hmmm.
- Hmmm start losing, and bleating about inactives and un-honourable closings of accounts (you should expect tribes to shrink during the summer)
- Meanwhile... the alliance carries on munching Hmmm.
- Hmmm disbands, refugees are chased down and rimmed.

Now the best part

Whoever's left has a big old gentlemans war where we congratulate each other for conquers, we chat on skype about epic ops and send each other silly mails.... all the time we laugh at what Hmmm thought they were.

Don't forget... w10 opens on the 13th. Maybe you should toddle off to there Ruffus as I'm sure you can manage to create a number one tribe for 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm start losing, and bleating about inactives and un-honourable closings of accounts (you should expect tribes to shrink during the summer)

Ermmm, when u only have 20 members in the tribe, the rest being account sat or internalled I don't class that as "bleating". At one point we had about 20 mil to internal and few dozen or so more that weren't active.

We still have big problems with it, just look at our conquers and stats on Twstats.co.uk :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anyone want to join me in the vote to get Zingy re-elected as ALO's forum presence? Rather than this tripe from anaskelos. :icon_biggrin:

bla bla bla....once again Mr J3east and his ego.....i wish i would have kept that mail of yours wanting my skype to invite me to that ex sinking boat of yours Slap....

DeletedUser

Ermmm, when u only have 20 members in the tribe, the rest being account sat or internalled I don't class that as "bleating". At one point we had about 20 mil to internal and few dozen or so more that weren't active.

We still have bi problems with it, just look at our conquers and stats on Twstats.co.uk :icon_rolleyes:

The vast majority of posts made by hmmm? players blame inactivity/internalling for their failings in this War.

You have to understand, the enemy doesn't care if your inactive, the enemy doesn't care if you're busy taking internals, the enemy doesn't care whether he takes inactives or active players. The war stats go up regardless.

RL problems causing inactivity, summer holidays causing inactivity, blah blah blah.
Every tribe faces the same issues but ALO, CHOKE and CRUZ grow regardless.

I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again.

If your higher echelons cannot engage your tribe members then you will fail.

CRUZ has had players that didn't want to fight and showed little participation. We booted them and promptly ate them. CRUZ has had other players that weren't as skilled as the veterans, so we trained them and they are now well on their way to understanding how to beat the likes of hmmm. More importantly they WANT to play the game.