Hmmm? Sinking Ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser5851

PMSL..

The reason the whole world are against Hmmm? is because they were just too pig ignorant!
Wagging tongues... big bravado... over inflated egos etc etc.

ALO, CHOKE or CRUZ could have easily sucked up to Hmmm? and been enjoying a complete village chomping fest right now as allies. It's refreshing to see a trio of tribes that can put aside their own differences to give a few "big shots :icon_rolleyes:" a spanking.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your enemies my enemy and all that rubbish.

Interesting.... just wondering who are these "Big shots" and players with wagging tongues... big bravado... over inflated egos etc etc that you have been spanking? Please name names.

Or are you labeling everyone in Hmmm? as egotistical bigshots? because i doubt very much you will find that to be true in any sense.

I wouldn't consider myself egotistical in any shape or form, i tend to have a good laugh with people who are attacking me and am the first to say well done if they defend or attack well as a result i have remained friends with a lot of 'enemy' players, i do like to have a bit of banter on here and in mails but does that mean i consider myself a big shot? no it doesn't.

So please dont label an entire tribe like that just because you may have a problem with a player or two.

The only people i think have over inflated ego's or are pig ignorant are those that come on here to shout about how good others are doing while they themselves have done nothing of note in game.. but hey there are idiots like that in all tribes so i wont hold it against their whole tribe that would just be silly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol.

Edited to keep stop you getting wrinkles. :p

We all know what sort of person Ruffus is on the externals... and The Spectre likes to mouth off in game (until she gets some back... then she just hits the block button because she can't hack it... Gwennie will back me up on that one)

I could go back through all the w5 forum posts and find some examples of them, and others.... but I probably won't, unless I find some spare time to kill at some stage.

The only people i think have over inflated ego's or are pig ignorant are those that come on here to shout about how good others are doing while they themselves have done nothing of note in game.. but hey there are idiots like that in all tribes so i wont hold it against their whole tribe that would just be silly :icon_wink:

Not sure if that's a subtle dig at me but just incase I'll address it anyway.

Side 1:
Players: poundperfoot
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
chart

Yep that's only 9 conquers against Hmmm?
I've not checked but it's likely that most were against a player that suddenly turned inactive while being attacked.. (seems to be a pattern amongst Hmmm? players)

I've gone through some tough times in "RL" which started just when we went to war, which have subsequently affected my participation.
The decision to merge into Johnny and Kilroy was a tough one but I've had several years experience working with the account holder and we are both familiar with our strengths and weaknesses. We should see some good results going forward.

In my opinion half decent players work TW into their "RL" schedules.... instead of just quitting.
There are always ways to help out in a war effort that doesn't involve capturing villages.

I wonder who will be next to play the "RL" top trump card?

DeletedUser1410

Why bring me into this?
I've said nothing against you lol
Talk about kettle and Black
And the only way my RL will get in the way is if I die
And thats not going to happen for a while yet ( I hope )

DeletedUser5851

lol.

Edited to keep stop you getting wrinkles. :p

We all know what sort of person Ruffus is on the externals... and The Spectre likes to mouth off in game (until she gets some back... then she just hits the block button because she can't hack it... Gwennie will back me up on that one)

Yep that's only 9 conquers against Hmmm?
I've not checked but it's likely that most were against a player that suddenly turned inactive while being attacked.. (seems to be a pattern amongst Hmmm? players)

In my opinion half decent players work TW into their "RL" schedules.... instead of just quitting.
There are always ways to help out in a war effort that doesn't involve capturing villages.

I wonder who will be next to play the "RL" top trump card?

Lol thanks for the edit... all help stopping the wrinkles much appreciated :lol:

Ah so its Ruffus you are spanking then?

Side 1:
Players: Ruffus
Side 2:
Tribes: ALO, CRUZ, CHOKE!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 18
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 614,526
Side 2: 183,451
Difference: 431,075

chart

:icon_eek:

9 conquers isn't all that bad (and i dont think they were inactive tbh... isolated maybe but not inactive) but i wouldn't say it was much to write home about considering the ground the allies have been making lately.... should have grabbed some of the villages being gifted to you, would have boosted those stats greatly :icon_biggrin:

Couldn't really comment about the spectre as she isn't in our tribe anymore... but aint you lot Napped with Joke now, aren't they part of the anti Hmmm? brigade? and does that mean i can say the Alliance are all big shots with over inflated egos now she is there?... i kid of course :lol:

DeletedUser

Why bring me into this?
I've said nothing against you lol
Talk about kettle and Black
And the only way my RL will get in the way is if I die
And thats not going to happen for a while yet ( I hope )

Sorry but you represent your tribe when you post on here and some of the posts I've seen from you in the past have been just as I described.

I'm glad you're gonna stick it out to the end, that shows a degree of resilliance.

-------

Can't be bothered to quote you silky but I'll answer the points. (feeling lazy today)

As Hmmm? have always claimed, we are now starting to approach the Core players, the ones that'll stick around.
Ruffus' stats are looking good against the alliance on a personal level. It'll be interesting to see if that gap closes or not.

As for The Spectre - that just shows how disjointed I've been from w5 at the minute... didn't even notice she was one of those who abandoned ship and joined Joke. Still don't like her. :-D

Would you agree that the majority of the alliance (the ones that post on the externals) aren't here to belittle other tribes? All they want to do is win.

Edit: I like this talk.. it's healthy.

DeletedUser1410

Sorry but you represent your tribe when you post on here and some of the posts I've seen from you in the past have been just as I described.

I'm glad you're gonna stick it out to the end, that shows a degree of resilliance.

I'd still like to know what you mean, by some of my posts?
Most of them are in direct response to some of the players on this world saying silly things about Hmmm?

But to answer a few question that I'm sure some of you might be wondering about

Hmmm? is still here and will be for a long while yet
And if the romour's are true other tribes may have to look over there shoulders before Hmmm? do
But you'll know that better than I will

As for the alliance, well they come and go like on most worlds
But after a Common enemy has been defeated it's only then that we'll see who is the best tribe
One thing is for sure
until you have done what We have, in respect to the wars and being number one for so long and the fact we play the game the right way IE fighting no having an alliance with everyone please, don't talk to me about the stats because Hmmm? would and could take Any tribe still on this world on a one on one fight and you all know it
Hence why your all still in the alliance

But thats your call

Respect to most

Ruff

DeletedUser

until you have done what We have, in respect to the wars and being number one for so long and the fact we play the game the right way IE fighting no having an alliance with everyone please, don't talk to me about the stats because Hmmm? would and could take Any tribe still on this world on a one on one fight and you all know it.

Well Ruffy I'd like to put my ten penneth in about this.

1. I thought every tribe had brokered deals with other tribes, why are you still in denial about this? Hmmm?'s deals with MEOW and MOD, for example, were crucial in giving you the advantage at that stage of the war. Nothing wrong with that but don't pretend you're something you're not. EVERY tribe in this game will consider ALL diplomatic options if they have any ambition to win a world.

2. CHOKE! have fought you on our own and I feel proud that our tribe weathered the storm.
We too would take on any one tribe on our own with confidence.

3. I do agree with your first point. Some Hmmm? players have proved elite on the battlefield and it was no mean feat to hold number one slot by such a margin for so long.Hmmm? will be remembered as the best tribe on World 5 in my book in terms of effectiveness and success.

I think the post mortem on Hmmm?'s slide will focus more on the poor communication/social skills of the Hmmm? leadership rather than the coordination of our alliance. I know that sounds harsh but it's true. It doesn't diminish the superb accomplishments of you and Markie B mate.

Respect to most too :icon_wink:

Z

DeletedUser

I won't say too much but to all fairness Hmmm? have kicked players to save war stats, of course you will argue with inactivity but why keep them until they lose a village and not just get rid of them straight away?

You can call me a noob or whatever but its true, you kicked many to save stats...:)

-Kris

DeletedUser1410

as have every tribe
And you don't kick them asap because that gives a heads up to the enemy
By keeping them in the tribe when you are internalling them, you have a good chance that you will get some of the villages internalled before its is noticed and the enemy start to take them too

I hope this answers your question?

DeletedUser

Fair enough, but has ALL who have been kicked inactive? Be honest you kicked some for stats because they were losing too many villages, we both know Loxian1 would have taken 75 or more rather than 50 if not for the kicks.

Besides JOKE happen to find the inactives quick :p

DeletedUser

Yes, JOKE happen to find inactives quit ... as some of them were on our council, so knew who the inactives are. It's easy enough for people who knife you in the back to know your vulnerabilites, isn't it? :)

DeletedUser7855

PMSL..

The reason the whole world are against Hmmm? is because they were just too pig ignorant!
Wagging tongues... big bravado... over inflated egos etc etc. (speaking in general terms and not including all of Hmmm?)

ALO, CHOKE or CRUZ could have easily sucked up to Hmmm? and been enjoying a complete village chomping fest right now as allies. It's refreshing to see a trio of tribes that can put aside their own differences to give a few "big shots :icon_rolleyes:" a spanking.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your enemies my enemy and all that rubbish.

*face-palm*

Had you read the post correctly.. you would have seen that was what i was saying...:icon_rolleyes:

And my enemies enemy was referring to Joke now working with what use to be our enemy... *shakes head*

DeletedUser7855

Yes, JOKE happen to find inactives quit ... as some of them were on our council, so knew who the inactives are. It's easy enough for people who knife you in the back to know your vulnerabilites, isn't it? :)

Oh give over,

Yes i was on the council.... big deal..
I had been left over 2 weeks before the war and i know I'm clever but to have a memory of inactive players from then i doubt it.. and if you look at my stats for weeks building up before i left i had flatlined...

Was Dela inactive Nope
Was King allen inactive Nope
was serpantsoldier inactive Nope
Was shave my hair inactive NOPE

Need i go on...

Next Excuse please....

How about you try the 'dog ate through my Internet cable' and i couldn't get online it would be more believable,

Regardless of the excuses ...

The ship is sinking

DeletedUser5851

Oh give over,

Yes i was on the council.... big deal..
I had been left over 2 weeks before the war and i know I'm clever but to have a memory of inactive players from then i doubt it.. and if you look at my stats for weeks building up before i left i had flatlined...

Lol we both know you had (maybe have) someone feeding you info... its not hard to find the right targets to hit if you have access to the tribe in question is it? nor would it take a feat of amazing memory :icon_rolleyes:

Fair enough, but has ALL who have been kicked inactive? Be honest you kicked some for stats because they were losing too many villages, we both know Loxian1 would have taken 75 or more rather than 50 if not for the kicks.

Besides JOKE happen to find the inactives quick :p

Lol have you looked at the stats? do you honestly think 25 more villages will make any difference at all? the fact of the matter is we have no need to kick players for that reason at all, if they are here and fighting back then it doesn't matter about losing villages... if however then quit or run away (whichever way to look at it) they are no good to us.....

So why keep the account in Hmmm?, just so you can feel good about taking an undefended village or one being defeated by members with their own accounts to look after? Nope thats pointless. If we wasn't as pushed as we are then yeah sure we'd keep them and internal as much as possible but as it stands we dont that the time to do that so out they go.

As for Joke taking villages.. well erm congratulations to you, you have jumped on a tribe already stretched to near their limits by 3 good tribes they are warring from what was a safe area for us.... i salute your awesomeness :icon_rolleyes:

1. I thought every tribe had brokered deals with other tribes, why are you still in denial about this? Hmmm?'s deals with MEOW and MOD, for example, were crucial in giving you the advantage at that stage of the war. Nothing wrong with that but don't pretend you're something you're not. EVERY tribe in this game will consider ALL diplomatic options if they have any ambition to win a world.

2. CHOKE! have fought you on our own and I feel proud that our tribe weathered the storm.
We too would take on any one tribe on our own with confidence.

1. A pretty fair point i think Zider (wow i dont always argue it seems :icon_biggrin:)

2. Have always said Cloak's (not choke... they came later) decision to take tophat in was a gutsy move that i have huge respect for... of course i may be bias as i was in tophat at the time :lol:

As for taking any one tribe on your own.. i'd love to take you up on that, maybe you can have a word with the rest of the alliance and we'll go head to head to see how that would pan out :icon_wink: :lol:

Sorry for the long post or amount of quotes peeps.. had a few to reply to (nice to see some activity in here again)

DeletedUser7855

Lol we both know you had (maybe have) someone feeding you info... its not hard to find the right targets to hit if you have access to the tribe in question is it? nor would it take a feat of amazing memory :icon_rolleyes:

What you mean like you had people feeding you info from Choke and from ALO and the rest of them.
POT-KETTLE-BLACK

DeletedUser

Spies are just part of the game.

Maybe not the best part of the game but where there's any kind of war there's always been spies.

It's a strategy and a tactic.

DeletedUser1410

Was Dela inactive Nope
Was King allen inactive Nope

just to put thing right with the two members

Aug 04
03:28 King Allan left the tribe. I have the mail I can send to you as to why he left the tribe if you want?

And Del was inactive for 5 days before I kicked him last night
The other 2 no there not
But what about adam1000? why did you kick him? or did he leave the game?

You see it happens in every tribe not just Hmmm?
But paint the picture which ever way you like.
One things for sure most of the members left are active enough to do some damage to the rest of the world.
And if the rest of the world can't get rid of us now seeing as we are so small and inactive a tribe then what does that say about the other tribes on this world?

DeletedUser5851

What you mean like you had people feeding you info from Choke and from ALO and the rest of them.
POT-KETTLE-BLACK

I merely pointed out you wouldn't need a great memory to find inactives/sit account as you said here

I had been left over 2 weeks before the war and i know I'm clever but to have a memory of inactive players from then i doubt it

when you are being informed by members in that tribe.

Never said it wasn't part of the game (not a nice part but part of it) or that people haven't told me things in the past that im sure their tribes wouldn't overly like them to say...... so hardly POT-KETTLE-BLACK is it?